Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
I was planning on playing this game,but after reading the coments i am not so sure anymore. Is really the cheating so bad,can be avoided or the gf to fuck off or something like that?Because if we can tell her that i may changed my mind

Reactions: lorddarkam

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
nice to see that the game got another update
i thought it was abandonned , and didnt play it for a looooooong time
a fresh (re)start will it be for me , so i can enjoy it all over

thnx developper

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I deleted my previous post as it seems silly to me now.

This situation taught me not to judge the game by reviews.
This is my first time playing, and I absolutely do not understand why such a cry in the comments.
This is a very good game.
It has a good plot, beautiful girls (especially Selina) and very hot scenes.

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Great to see this game is getting a revival.

Hope to see more of Veronica and Ella. More harem content! lol

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
The Jason patch is coming in a few weeks.
His plot line will be made optional.
If this is true than great. So what we doing? Making him cut his own penis from beginning? Or let's say when they were at that house when you choose Kylie or Riley let me fuck him to dead to be honest with you. Seriously. Let me kill him from beginning with his unnecessary ass just there for the sake of it. It's waaayyy better than alternatives. Because when you choose one he goes for the other and vice versa.

And what is your fetish with another man's dick man? There was a photo of Lust here in previews if i'm not mistaken. So are we going to worrying about another dude too? It's like the first one didn't do enough damage to the game why not show him fucking that women that i forgot the name.

In this game there is whole a lot fucking eachother going on that not everybody likes that. There was mother scene that i kinda remembered because somebody mentioned it here now. Like supposedly this harem game has"yea watch those people that you love get fucked oh but it's not ntr ofcourse oh and your future love interest too and oh your current love interest too". For this site definiton it doesn't fit for the tag to put but this game has a actual ntr. People that don't care about ntr or people that love ntr not gonna have problems ofcourse. That's the thing. When there is a ntr game people that hate that genre not gonna play it unless it's avoidable. But ntr lovers or people that don't care about that they can easilly play harem/romance/ntr all of that. But they are really minority. It's like 25% ntr lovers or people that don't care. The rest is 75% we players. And it's the same dudes that keep talking in every thread "oh it's not ntr or oh you ain't in a relationship yet". Sorry but i don't care if it's going to sound harsh but they can burn in this game's hell if i care. And they keep talking like dude one post above me.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I thought the name seemed familiar. Wow I had forgotten about this but i remember it being good. Thinking I should probably start over.

Jan 15, 2021
From those previews i might just need to start this one again, also i can remember some of it but not all, anyone heard anything about the walkthroughs? either Zoey Raven's or OscarSix 's?

I'm not even going to touch the NTR subject as it's like beating (off) a dead horse...

DeafPervs thanks for the update, hope things are better now.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
From those previews i might just need to start this one again, also i can remember some of it but not all, anyone heard anything about the walkthroughs? either Zoey Raven's or OscarSix 's?

I'm not even going to touch the NTR subject as it's like beating (off) a dead horse...

DeafPervs thanks for the update, hope things are better now.
It's gonna be after I do Leap of Faith, and I'm going to have to look at what all he's changed, I thought this game abandoned TBH.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
It's still a harem just not full.

Dev has already posted what you get with the endings and you can't get everyone. There are enough people per ending to qualify for the harem tag but it's impossible to end the game with all of them.
Where can I read about endings? Do you have a link?

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
If this is true than great. So what we doing? Making him cut his own penis from beginning? Or let's say when they were at that house when you choose Kiley or Riley let me fuck him to dead to be honest with you. Seriously. Let me kill him from beginning with his unnecessary ass just there for the sake of it. It's waaayyy better than alternatives. Because when you choose one he goes for the other and vice versa.

And what is your fetish with another man's dick man? There was a photo of Lust here in previews if i'm not mistaken. So are we going to worrying about another dude too? It's like the first one didn't do enough damage to the game why not show him fucking that women that i forgot the name.

In this game there is whole a lot fucking eachother going on that not everybody likes that. There was mother scene that i kinda remembered because somebody mentioned it here now. Like supposedly this harem game has"yea watch those people that you love get fucked oh but it's not ntr ofcourse oh and your future love interest too and oh your current love interest too". For this site definiton it doesn't fit for the tag to put but this game has a actual ntr. People that don't care about ntr or people that love ntr not gonna have problems ofcourse. That's the thing. When there is a ntr game people that hate that genre not gonna play it unless it's avoidable. But ntr lovers or people that don't care about that they can easilly play harem/romance/ntr all of that. But they are really minority. It's like 25% ntr lovers or people that don't care. The rest is 75% we players. And it's the same dudes that keep talking in every thread "oh it's not ntr or oh you ain't in a realitionship yet". Sorry but i don't care if it's going to sound harsh but they can burn in this game's hell if i care. And they keep talking like dude one post above me.
Jason is ok for now, the one who really needs to die and die quickly is the cockblocking asshole of a father. I didn't mind the GF cheating with her psycho mom part...what pissed me off the most was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Where can I read about endings? Do you have a link?
Tis in this thread, posted somewhere.

Found it.

4 different paths :

- You visit Ella. You get to explore her family. No veronica, no selina. Few other characters.

- You visit Ella. You take Veronica and Selina with you. Few other characters.

- You don't go to US. Ella comes to you. You get to have Veronica's family, Jason's family and few other characters.

- You break up with Ella and don't go to US. You get to have Veronica's family, Jason's family and few other characters.

Mom, Lileva, Cherry, Aunt will be in all 4 paths.

Cherry's characters and fates :

- She is dominant. More powerful. Either loves you or hates you.

- She is submissive. Less powerful. Either loves you or hates you.

- If she is Evil then you get bad endings.
Bad endings :
- Girls will die depending on the choices you make
- You get to have Cherry but no one else
- You sacrifice mom
- You become a slave

- If she loves you then you get good endings.
Good endings :
- No one dies
- You get to keep whoever you want

Harem endings :
- Only in good ones
- You may get multiple girls at once even when you aren't in good terms with Cherry. But ultimately they will die.

Neutral endings :
- Many losses and sacrifices
- Cherry dies

This is all I can provide right now.
It's way more complex and I have shit ton of work to do.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Shouldn't this have a shitty sandbox tag or something? I'm giving this a go for the first time and already I'm annoyed having to click around for the next content, the sandbox is totally pointless.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh it is not Abandoned Yaay !! Let´s see whats new not that i thought the game was awfull before I enjoyed it

Reactions: m4pII
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes