Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've just had a look through and I found no forced sharing with another guy.

That was on Ella's route.

I don't know if the dev changed the scenes with Jason but I didn't find them. The only thing still there is the one with the ginger stripper who turns out to be a demon.

The stuff with Ella and her mother is still there but that's story based and will tie in to the next update if on her route. The Mc just walked in on them as set up by the youngest daughter.

As long as you treat Cherry right everything should go okay.

Reactions: johnelros

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
My memory is a bit fuzzy so correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that long distance girlfriend basically being groomed since childhood by her batshit mom. She ain't "cheating" on the MC. She's always been like this with her dysfunctional family. God forbid, some dev wants to tell a story that deviates from nice virgins being served up for the MC's pleasure.

NTR is a story arc that goes from normalcy to depraved and dysfunctional. The girlfriend is starting from a state of dysfunction. She's damaged goods. I'd imagine the arc on her path would be to essentially rescue her (or maybe join in on the crazy, I dunno).

Bottom line is that there is a gradient between the self insert harem games and full on japanese style NTR games. Pale Carnation is an example of a game that falls somewhere in that grey area.

I mean, holy shit. It's so insane how people say shit like "I ain't sharing MY girls with anybody." These are fictional characters. No one forced you to play this. You ain't gonna explode or lose your penis because you witnessed some questionable material that hurt your ego. Just. Move. On. Not every story has to be black and white.

Facepalm brigade. Come at me.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
My memory is a bit fuzzy so correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that long distance girlfriend basically being groomed since childhood by her batshit mom. She ain't "cheating" on the MC. She's always been like this with her dysfunctional family. God forbid, some dev wants to tell a story that deviates from nice virgins being served up for the MC's pleasure
Agreed. And they talking about "Despite giving so many explanations and reasons, we are still seeing constant whining about "NTR" that frigging doesn’t exist in this game." Girl i get it you don't think that's ntr. But it doesn't mean in reality that what you think it's true.

It's pointless now i know but whole girlfriend thing even if you give "so many explanations and reasons" it doesn't mean it's not ntr. I wonder what would've happened if that was her father. Oh boy it's still not ntr of course. It's not ntr because it's her mother right? It's because it's a woman and not a man right? Or is it just it's because that's her family member that is why it don't count?
I mean, holy shit. It's so insane how people say shit like "I ain't sharing MY girls with anybody." These are fictional characters. No one forced you to play this. You ain't gonna explode or lose your penis because you witnessed some questionable material that hurt your ego. Just. Move. On. Not every story has to be black and white.
You might be sarcastic in your reply here otherwise it's just straight out diarrhoea right there.

• Haha
Reactions: SirAlexander111

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ok I think I should word the question a different way then? Does this happen in the game and is it avoidable? If not what are the details or context of it?
There's a flashback of the MC and his friend having sex with a stripper, and the MC gets to share his friend's mother and sister.

So as I said, it depends on how you feel about a male sharing with the MC, as opposed to the MC sharing with a male in the game.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
There's a flashback of the MC and his friend having sex with a stripper, and the MC gets to share his friend's mother and sister.

So as I said, it depends on how you feel about a male sharing with the MC, as opposed to the MC sharing with a male in the game.
So when you say the MC gets to share his friend's mother and sister does that mean the friend is already involved with them? The stripper I am guessing is just a random?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So when you say the MC gets to share his friend's mother and sister does that mean the friend is already involved with them?
Precisely.
There doesn't seem to be any exclusivity, and both the mother and sister are more interested in the MC, and there's only one instance of the two of them (MC + friend) doing anything at the same time (threesome with the stripper)

Their incest together, and the women's interest in the MC is plot related, tied to the main antagonist.

The stripper I am guessing is just a random?
Initially it's presented as such, but she's got a much larger role to play in the story and appears multiple times as part of her own agenda.
Ultimately the friend is, literally, just a tool for those trying to manipulate the MC, and none of those using him actually want him beyond that, including one of the potential love interests (who doesn't do anything sexual with him).

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Did I miss something during my playtrought? In the Selina path I chose to keep veronica, but there are no scenes with them, but in the Ella comes home path, there's a few scenes with veronica, that doesn't make sense.

Shouldn't the scenes with her happen on the path with her and Selina? Maybe I miss something or there's a bug, I read that this update may feel short depending on how you play, but the lack of scenes with them in their path was weird.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
if you swapped mom with dad at this moment I guarantee you it would have ntr tag.
If that was all that was different, I doubt it.

Developer told mods it's sharing
Not ntr
(Forced sharing )
Of those he's aware of, the MC's not jealous and it's not to incite feelings of jealousy.
Of the one he's not aware of (just yet, depending on your playthrough), it's again not about inspiring jealousy in him, since her mother's the jealous one, and as previously mentioned, he's currently (depending on playthough) not aware either and isn't currently jealous. Although it would be kind of funny if he does get jealous of that, considering everything he's done with his own mother :LOL:

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
you know what's more funny to me? when there is unavoidable content, and people say that the game somehow needs to cater to them.

Why? if it's unavoidable then it's part of the main content(aka part of the story or fetish in some cases), so why should it be avoidable? so the dev would have to create another story branch just for people they weren't trying to please in the first place? or could they look for a game where said content isn't part of the main branch, and have fun playing and not worry about it.

Unless the people who hate that content so much are willing to band together and bank roll for the dev another rendering machine, why should the dev waste time creating more work for themselves on an already limited budget? after all, based on what all of you keep saying, is that you are the majority right?

But you don't want to give the dev's money, because you don't like the content they put out right? so why are you still in this game thread? if you don't like the dev or their story. Or do you want them to change it, with the "hope" that some of you will suddenly give them money? After shitting on them and ostracizing everyone who showed support for their story and content?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
If I go to the U.S. to be with Ella will I get the chance be with little sis (Lilith, she is a little hottie) as well? Maybe give mommy Maddy some D too. Maybe she will like me more then and won't mind sharing her daughter with me (hopefully both daughters).

I see there are actually 3 daughters I just saw the scene where Madison took Lilith shopping and she mentioned a daughter named Becky. Will we meet her at some time as well if we go to the U.S to be with Ella?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes