Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jason is ok for now, the one who really needs to die and die quickly is the cockblocking asshole of a father. I didn't mind the GF cheating with her psycho mom part...what pissed me off the most was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Veronica didn't do any teasing, she was being controlled. That was demons interfering.

Reactions: ann87ra and m4pII

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hey, I'm glad to see this is still active and getting an update. I can't wait to play. It's been a while so I'm really looking forward to playing this.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I remember playing this game once and I even liked it. Until.. we experienced forced sharing, ntr. Fuck that.
And no choices to prevent that from happening.
I remember there was a girl in this game who was in love with MC. And then like nothing happened, she also became the girlfriend of a ''friend'' of MC and she started cheat on MC. If this guy can be considered a friend of MC at all..

I don't know why there are no tags added. New players who have never played this game yet may only lose their precious time if they don't like sharing/ntr. Same as me.

If someone doesn't like sharing/ntr, this isn't the game for you.

A pity because I liked the game. Renders and women are beautiful. ;)
Well glade I saw this post. Was about to download this too. Good thing The compressed version was right below the post. That's why I seen it. Fucking dev( or whoever does it) needs to update tags. Sharing is not friggin caring when it comes to women I like.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
It's back! Yay? I remember playing this about a year ago (a bit less maybe) and liking the sex and the renders but finding the story virtually incomprehensible. And no save file compatibility ... what to do, what to do ...

Reactions: ann87ra

frenk

Feb 11, 2018
Great animations and very intense scenes. I want to hope it doesn't take another year before the next release.

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
I know it's kinda cliche but does the incest patch work with the current version of the game?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Okay tried the game myself and yeah there is unavoidable sharing mmf content (not my cup of tea hit that ctrl key lol) and this is for the plot...
The GF however in my eyes is classed as cheating not NTR... She doesn't get taken away from the MC and the MC is non the wiser about the cheating in my playthrough... I think the main issue is as a player we have to watch these scenes and it causes Jealousy from the reader (Ctrl again for me lol)

Gave the game a fair chance and it's got one two many unavoidable kinks that just are not for me. That's not saying the game isn't great and the story is very interesting and I can just fast forward scenes that are not to my liking so I can carry on with the story aspect of the game. Yeah I probably miss 30% (maybe less) by skipping certain scenes but the story keeps me wanting to read and find out how things develop.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ohhh man this is a difficult one :HideThePain: :HideThePain: on one hand the desire to continue the story after waiting months, I think almost 1 year? (Even thinking would be abandoned) and see the new renders, on the other hand the non-avoidable scenes (are there similar scenes in this update that are not avoidable?) and that perhaps the devs with all the problems they have at the moment decide not to continue it (or perhaps the comments discourage them and finally abandon it)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes