Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Everyone please vote
Honestly, making such an option because some kid in an adult body gets jealous over one fictional character having sex with another fictional character that isn't "their" character is kind of weak.
They're the kind of people who don't really give two-shits about the story you're making, only the (exceptionally good) renders for some spank-material.

I understand why you'd make that option (like some games with optional NTR content provide blocks/filters) and I certainly won't hold it against you for adding it. Just wish you didn't feel that you had to.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Hmm… while those scenes are not my favorite I personally never have any problem with them, mostly because our character is actively participating in the action:giggle:, honestly, what alienated me from the game the first time were the scenes of the girlfriend blatantly cheating on us.

Also, it’s just a simple skip button, No different of just hitting Ctrl , those should have been in the game since the beginning. (y)

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
what alienated me from the game the first time were the scenes of the girlfriend blatantly cheating on us.
This is actually what stopped me from playing the game actually. I got to those scenes and dropped it. And from what I read in the reviews the main character is later forced to apologize to her for not being ok with it.

I was sticking around and waiting to see if he would rebuild non-ntr routes but it seems like he's sticking with what he has. I'll be unwatching this, but wish the others who enjoy the content well.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
you know ... the game is yours and such but even today I don't understand what the purpose of that forced MFM, MFMF with Jason is for the story ... Why don't you give the player an option to choose not to participate? I think better than Skip the scene and narrate what happened.

I like this game a lot so ... I don't care what your decision will be I'll keep playing

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
This is actually what stopped me from playing the game actually. I got to those scenes and dropped it. And from what I read in the reviews the main character is later forced to apologize to her for not being ok with it.

I was sticking around and waiting to see if he would rebuild non-ntr routes but it seems like he's sticking with what he has. I'll be unwatching this, but wish the others who enjoy the content well.
It didn't stop me from playing but but after it happening I couldn't care less about her or her whole route. Anyway I don't think you are forced to apologize to her because Mc doesn't know it's happening. I think atleast, it's been a while since I played this.

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Are you tangled in some kind of mess? Will you come out of that mess? What path are you going to choose? How far are you willing to go?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh just saw that post on his patreon about that stuff ->

Last edited:

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
is there a progress bar for how much has been done? or even any projected date for when the update will be released (Jan, Feb, Mar,...)?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
When people talk about ntr here, people argue that it is not ntr because they talk about Jason's family. But what about Ella and her mother?
Ella's relationship with her mother totally ruined my path with Ella. She was my favorite because of the effort of the relationship in the distance. But seeing how she fucks with her mother made me want to know nothing more about this Li. It may not be ntr or it is, but it totally kills interest in her. Change the mother for Eric and tell me that someone still wants a relationship with her. The fact that they are two women does not change anything for me.
that because infidelity happens with another woman instead of with a man makes it less important is sexist

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes