Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
@DeafPervs, I'd suggest taking one of your posts explaining the reasons behind the current status of the game (or writing a new, more concise one) and including it in the first post as a Developer's Note. It'd save a lot of time and repetition going forward.

Reactions: DeafPerv

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Let me know if you like her.

Thumbs up - You like her
Facepalm - You dislike her
Nah, we all give u big thumbs up, nobody hates that sexy little devil. Looking forward to more action with her, Diana, Ella and the rest of the ladies.

Keep up the good work and good luck with your projects !!(y)

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
@DeafPervs, I'd suggest taking one of your posts explaining the reasons behind the current status of the game (or writing a new, more concise one) and including it in the first post as a Developer's Note. It'd save a lot of time and repetition going forward.
Will do. Thanks.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
If you like what we are doing then consider pledging to our Patreon page.
Only a couple of people working on two different games.
We are going through a pretty difficult period. From losing jobs to getting evicted. We've seen it all this year.
Anything helps.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Riley is killing me. Spent two days on her. Still can't get anywhere near to her original face.
I think her base model was Charlotte but then I completely changed everything.
How am I going to get this pretty face back?

View attachment 912601
Get as close as you can, even if it's just tweaking Kylie's face model to look younger & similar to her. Mother & daughter after all ;)

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
(y)

Very much a yay (yay'd it), and she looks practically identical to the original.
To be honest she isn't actually identical. What I've done is create an illusion with her hair and body.

The last two images on discord are exactly the same. Only that the second one has make up. Another illusion.
Hope everyone feel the same.
Can't keep working on her. So many characters left.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes