Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
or is Selina supposed to be the sister ?
No, she's not supposed to be and never has been related to the MC. Neither has her mother, who is a completely different character from the MC's mother.
The MC's mother and their "daughter" is where some of the incest comes in, along with the MC's friend and either his mother or sister.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
No, she's not supposed to be and never has been related to the MC. Neither has her mother, who is a completely different character from the MC's mother.
The MC's mother and their "daughter" is where some of the incest comes in, along with the MC's friend and either his mother or sister.
Thanks mate

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Onhold?, why whyyyyyyy
Good question, I am saddened by the news I am passing on.

VIA DP's Patreon site:
Sept 13, 2020

"We've been evicted!
It's been 3 days already. Didn't want to be a radio repeating the same thing over and over again. That's why didn't mention anything when it happened.

I've sent Veronica to her mum's place. Her parents were separated and she lived all her life with her father. But mum offered us to stay at her place. I can't do that.

I'm staying at a friend's place now. Veronica doing all the renders since the laptop is with her. I'm helping out my friend at his workplace.

The script is currently been written on my phone. "

I hope life gets better for you DP.

Faahresc

Professional Writer
May 30, 2020
I was looking forward to see "Seducing the Devil" finished completely. I hope dev can solve the hard drive problem soon plus i wish the best on their life since they are having hard times for couple of months.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes