Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So its time to see what exuse that cheating GF of the mc has to say for herself

Hopefully the MC figures out she cheated on him :cautious: Thank god we can bring some back up with us

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
It’s a new all or nothing trope Devs are trying out, to sum it up trying to garner as many supporters as possible, creating disasters in the process.
It has no one dev yet managed to make a decent game where both sides would be equally good. Or that the non-NTR side gets ruined too easily and badly when the dev doesn’t but understand our haters ’perspective. After the other half is ruined, there is no going back and a hell of a number of players are marching out of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Please take your NTR discussions on the dedicated NTR thread created by some obsessive bunch that can't seem to move on despite Sam ending that discussion a while ago. He has added NTR tag. Now move on.
I'm still seeing the same people from 2 years ago that are still roaming around this thread after shitting on the game several times. If you hate something, you stay away from it. Simple as that.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Please take your NTR discussions on the dedicated NTR thread created by some obsessive bunch that can't seem to move on despite Sam ending that discussion a while ago. He has added NTR tag. Now move on.
I'm still seeing the same people from 2 years ago that are still roaming around this thread after shitting on the game several times. If you hate something, you stay away from it. Simple as that.
Can you say in future its gonna be pregnancy in the game?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So, is there ntr or not in this game? I was just asking if I was going to try it or not

vultron

May 19, 2018
Man that whole story at the start of the game about the devs troubles was a wild ride every time I thought it was over something worse happened.

Reactions: .Septic.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Can you say in future its gonna be pregnancy in the game?
There are multiple pregnancies in the game already.

So, is there ntr or not in this game? I was just asking if I was going to try it or not
The tags say there is while I'll always say there is not. One is from mod's pov and the other is dev's pov.
It doesn't fall under NTR Type A, B or C. The plot was never made that clear. But it was understandable why the tag was added given whatever was available at that time.

I won't make any further comment on this. Anything and everything related to NTR should be discussed on the dedicated thread.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes