Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
There are multiple pregnancies in the game already.

The tags say there is while I'll always say there is not. One is from mod's pov and the other is dev's pov.
It doesn't fall under NTR Type A, B or C. The plot was never made that clear. But it was understandable why the tag was added given whatever was available at that time.

I won't make any further comment on this. Anything and everything related to NTR should be discussed on the dedicated thread.

First, good luck, your game looks great. Second, since I don't want to make this ntr representative bigger, could you tell me where is the link for the discussion?

There are people who are very ... extreme with this issue, personally I don't like that the MC looks like a cuckold beta, but if in this game the MC participates in all the encounters and the girls end up sharing with NPCs who help the MC (friends) I don't see why not, but it's just my opinion.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
lol...he really does :LOL:
Really??? What a game shit then, that is, you can handle the share or swinging without problems in a corruption game and the MC is still the alpha (Glassix, Superpowered) but if what you say is true then this is pathetic and it is another Demonboy or Spellbook.

Too bad I liked the way it looked.

But since the solution is always easy, let's ignore this game and don't support it. :cautious:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
No problem Bud also the two first once are avoidable in case u want that
I didn´t see anything related to Dad and Mom... probably you were talking about dad and veronica ?

And the other scene is a foursome with Jason´s family and MC (more sharing that ntr I think)

Of course the thing between Ella and her mom... well, is not like strictly ntr (woman to woman)

Well, I´m worry that in the previous update, Veronica came to MC revealing her feelings and sucking him; but now, instead of Veronica, was her daughter doing the thing... I´m not sure if I did something wrong when I chose between the ladies (the scene where the little devil red haired, shows me the options with the girls), or if Dev has already changed that scene between updates...

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Really??? What a game shit then, that is, you can handle the share or swinging without problems in a corruption game and the MC is still the alpha (Glassix, Superpowered) but if what you say is true then this is pathetic and it is another Demonboy or Spellbook.

Too bad I liked the way it looked.

But since the solution is always easy, let's ignore this game and don't support it. :cautious:
Make your own decision:
1639949552386.png

He is pretty fit, though, and has a ridiculously huge dick. But damn, are those frosted tips?? Didn't those go out of style back in the 90's/early 00's?

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
i liked this game at the beginning i like the idea but for a harem game it seems to be going in the wrong direction you have the mom who is opposed with the her daughter and is pretty much ending your relationship with the girl. i would understand doing it this way if this wasnt a harem game but the way this game is going your not gonna get a harem ending your either gonna have to choose one person or have no one at the end i don't see how your gonna get all the girls at the end i like this game ill probably keep a eye out for the next update but im not really looking forward to seeing where this story goes because it going to a place that i dont like to see a harem game go. and everyone can complain about what i said i don't care this is my opinion.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i liked this game at the beginning i like the idea but for a harem game it seems to be going in the wrong direction you have the mom who is opposed with the her daughter and is pretty much ending your relationship with the girl. i would understand doing it this way if this wasnt a harem game but the way this game is going your not gonna get a harem ending your either gonna have to choose one person or have no one at the end i don't see how your gonna get all the girls at the end i like this game ill probably keep a eye out for the next update but im not really looking forward to seeing where this story goes because it going to a place that i dont like to see a harem game go. and everyone can complain about what i said i don't care this is my opinion.
You would have a point if it was a full harem, it isn't.

There are 4 endings and even ones where the Demon Daughter will kill love interests.

This isn't WVM where everyone gets to live happily ever after and only the MC ever has sex. It never has been.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
There are 4 endings and even ones where the Demon Daughter will kill love interests.
WTF? How is this even a Harem game ? Or is the game wrong tagged ?
And do you perhaps know where this "dedicated NTR thread" is ? Dont want to start another debate about it when there is already a place for it.

Edit: Some one gave me a link for it. Thanks

Reactions: isotope

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
WTF? How is this even a Harem game ? Or is the game wrong tagged ?
And do you perhaps know where this "dedicated NTR thread" is ? Dont want to start another debate about it when there is already a place for it.

Edit: Some one gave me a link for it. Thanks
There are 2 "good" routes with harems and 2 "bad" routes that have a possibility of Demon Daughter going completely off the rails and killing some of the girls. The good endings are based on who you pick which groups you want to stick with.

It all comes down to how you treat Cherry.

Treat her like shit and it could fuck up your whole day.

Not really wise to piss off a pretty powerful demon even if she is MC's daughter.

As for the NTR thread, I don't know, I don't use it. I'm only here for the story and Cherry, don't give a shit about NTR.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
There are 2 "good" routes with harems and 2 "bad" routes that have a possibility of Demon Daughter going completely off the rails and killing some of the girls.
Lol, the way you said earlier sounded like some LI will die one way or another.
I cant remember a single Harem game where somethig like that ever happend. Like you said, if the game has choices where you can fuck up then I understand it, but if there is a path where you can keep them all alive its all good.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Oh , I almost didn't play it because of the "sinister tag" but I was pleasantly surprised , it's a great game.I loved Selina's scene in the airplane bathroom (my favorite) also the MC getting Jason's mom pregnant 10/10 haha. Thanks.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lol, the way you said earlier sounded like some LI will die one way or another.
I cant remember a single Harem game where somethig like that ever happend. Like you said, if the game has choices where you can fuck up then I understand it, but if there is a path where you can keep them all alive its all good.
Yep, my wording sometimes is terrible, sorry about that.

It's very possible to keep everyone alive, it's even possible to keep them alive in the "bad" endings. The downfall is if you hurt or anger Cherry enough to turn her evil and don't manage to control her power. She will take it out on the MC but doesn't want to kill her father so removes his girls instead.

You don't need to be Cherry's lover if she isn't your thing just need to be careful how you deal with her. She is incredibly powerful.

I would normally spoiler all this but dev told us all the endings a while back because a few people complained so he laid out his plan. It's also the reason I stuck around, the story elements coming up with the big bad evil demon bitch going up against Cherry sound awesome.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
just a heads up my duder most download clients start having a fit at 5 gig maybe time for updates instead downloading the whole game and updates

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes