Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
Deaf I am very sorry to hear about your losses, I lost my grandma recently so I feel the hurt you are going through. My dad died of cancer when I was 7 and all I can share is my experience in hopes it helps you. It will get easier, life is hard sometimes, you will miss them everyday but they will watch over you. As for your family members coming after the money, Id say let them take you to court or something, prove you have had a rough year with all the paperwork, deaths, covids and other situations, then prove that you have paid back some of the money and that you just need more time. If you get a sympathetic judge you might get an extension. I wish I could donate to help you but it is a very tight time for myself as well, being on disability I get limited funds. If I won the lottery though I would help you out no problem. Even then though I would have to have the money for the ticket ;) lol. I hope your life gets easier and your new year is much better. As I am wiccan I will pray to the goddess that you get some relief. Blessed be and if you are of a different religion may your god,goddess,cat,dog,spaggettihelmet or whatever look over you!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just in case anyone starting up the game is upset at how badly life has been for the developers lately, you should be happy to know that someone donated over 9,000 Euros and they've reached their goal. I wonder if the donation came from someone on this website??
wow...incredible. :cry:

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
From the Dev's Patreon:

I don't have the words to explain this.
Just want to thank each and every one of you that has helped and supported us during the difficult period.
Today we are going to take a break and look back at what happened to us and how we got here.
I just want to spend the day with Veronica. She deserves it. We deserve it.
We love you and appreciate you. Thank you for being you.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
hard to read the last page in this thread hmm? :HideThePain:
I'm confused. Did you mean I didn't take the time to read the last post on this thread or my post was late because someone already answered? I was genuinely trying to figure out whether the incest patch on the first page was current and/or if the compressed version was pre-patched.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm confused. Did you mean I didn't take the time to read the last post on this thread or my post was late because someone already answered? I was genuinely trying to figure out whether the incest patch on the first page was current and/or if the compressed version was pre-patched.
And rightfully so. If you go to the link provided, it references a version from long ago, but still works, based on how it was implemented. You're not wrong for asking in this case, since lewdpatcher references an older version.

Reactions: SISIMEN

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
And rightfully so. If you go to the link provided, it references a version from long ago, but still works, based on how it was implemented. You're not wrong for asking in this case, since lewdpatcher references an older version.
Appreciated, I saw the post addressing my inquiry was time stamped at the same time as mine so it didn't show on my feed until I went back and checked - good enough, thanks!

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just a question. OP says that old saves don't work, but does that mean saves from the previous update don't work or is it saves from much earlier versions that have problems?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I think a Jason patch was released so you can avoid MF cucking, but I don't think he changed the girlfriend cheating. If you're ok with FF cucking then don't worry about it though.
Does this patch really remove that content? I just saw it in the changelog. Can you still add his sister and mother to your harem? Can we also add those other two females to the harem though, it was your girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend can't remember) and her mother I think?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Does this patch really remove that content? I just saw it in the changelog. Can you still add his sister and mother to your harem? Can we also add those other two females to the harem though, it was your girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend can't remember) and her mother I think?
1639970015551.png

I don't have all the answers for you friend, but this is at the beginning of the game

EDIT: Idk why he has quotation marks around male. Is jason not a male character?

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I will give this game a second chance, the first time I played all feel so weird that I dropped it.
Gonna try again to see if later in the story all of that make any sense. (for me at least of course)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That actually answered a lot thanks. Don't remember who Tana was though.
The stripper the MC and Jason fuck together, who later turns out to be another demon who's interfering with ol' Bitch Queen's plans... She also leads Jason around in a similar manner to Selina.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The stripper the MC and Jason fuck together, who later turns out to be another demon who's interfering with ol' Bitch Queen's plans... She also leads Jason around in a similar manner to Selina.
Now I think I know who it is. Short haired red-head right? Wait so she still gets shared with Jason? If so then that is sad. What is even sadder is that we can't own her? Not even eventually? If it is who I think it is she was hot as hell.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes