Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
It's a good game, but the 4 different paths + the waiting times between updates, make me doubt that it will ever see the end.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I would normally spoiler all this but dev told us all the endings a while back
Oh dont mind me, I would even happy if you did.

because a few people complained so he laid out his plan.
Probably about the "NTR" scenes. I just found out whats the whole fuss and I still dont know if I should give it a try or not.

I mean a big plus is that you can have a harem, the other one you can keep them all alive. :KEK:
The only thing for me what is left if is the "NTR" bearable for people like me. From what I get you get cheated on but since its not done with a male but with a female.
I personally dont mind that since they both female but I heard there are some weird love triangle and a lot of sharing/swinging going on.
So I dunno if the good parts outweight the bad ones.

Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
With the recent branching on the plot, this is a game that would greatly benefit from a scene gallery feature o_O

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh dont mind me, I would even happy if you did.

Probably about the "NTR" scenes. I just found out whats the whole fuss and I still dont know if I should give it a try or not.

I mean a big plus is that you can have a harem, the other one you can keep them all alive. :KEK:
The only thing for me what is left if is the "NTR" bearable for people like me. From what I get you get cheated on but since its not done with a male but with a female.
I personally dont mind that since they both female but I heard there are some weird love triangle and a lot of sharing/swinging going on.
So I dunno if the good parts outweight the bad ones.
I'll tell you the love triangle and it is not ntr.

Basically Selina is in love with the MC but he friendzones her at the start because he has a long distance girlfriend.

She starts "dating" his best friend to try and make MC jealous but does not allow him to touch her at all. She doesn't like Jason, just using him to get at the MC.

As for the actual ntr.

Jason and MC have a 4some with Jason's mother and sister. Both girls are available for the harem later on but Jason does dip his wick. His mother refuses to let him creampie her though, only MC can do that. She refuses to carry her own sons child.

His long distance girlfriend is being groomed by her own mother. They have a couple of sexual encounters.

The rest of the girls will not be touched by anyone else.

Cherry will not let anyone but her father touch her, who is the MC.

The incest patch is not working, I put it in the "game" folder but it doesn't change the names, can anyone help?
None of the people at the start are related to the MC, his mother doesn't show up until much later.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'll tell you the love triangle and it is not ntr.

Basically Selina is in love with the MC but he friendzones her at the start because he has a long distance girlfriend.

She starts "dating" his best friend to try and make MC jealous but does not allow him to touch her at all. She doesn't like Jason, just using him to get at the MC.

As for the actual ntr.

Jason and MC have a 4some with Jason's mother and sister. Both girls are available for the harem later on but Jason does dip his wick. His mother refuses to let him creampie her though, only MC can do that. She refuses to carry her own sons child.

His long distance girlfriend is being groomed by her own mother. They have a couple of sexual encounters.

The rest of the girls will not be touched by anyone else.

Cherry will not let anyone but her father touch her, who is the MC.

None of the people at the start are related to the MC, his mother doesn't show up until much later.
That was what I was struggling to remember. Thanks a lot, big sis and I hope what you said will quench some of the anti-NTR squad's thirst. (Even though we know it won't)

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was what I was struggling to remember. Thanks a lot, big sis and I hope what you said will quench some of the anti-NTR squad's thirst. (Even though we know it won't)
I know some people hate NTR but I think there is enough decent girls without it to add to their harem plus the story with the demon queen bitch going to war with Cherry is good enough on it's own.

It does annoy slightly me when some people boil an entire game with an intricate plot down to one component that isn't the main focus of the game.

I'd be okay with Cherry and Selina anyway.

Full power Cherry is best girl.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I know some people hate NTR but I think there is enough decent girls without it to add to their harem plus the story with the demon queen bitch going to war with Cherry is good enough on it's own.

It does annoy slightly me when some people boil an entire game with an intricate plot down to one component that isn't the main focus of the game.

yes! Cherry and Selina For the win

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honest to God have no clue what the fuck is going on in this game, but the renders are nice.
Long story short....

Demon Queen Bitch makes MC fuck his mother and give birth to Cherry who is a kinda Succubus demon.

Because Cherry has the love of her father and he accepts her she gets far more powerful than she should be so Demon Queen Bitch tries to reset time and wipe memories only Cherry is too powerful to get rid of and sort of merges with the Demon Queen Bitch.

They are both pushing the MC with Cherry needing him to choose for love and Demon Queen trying to push him for lust.

There is also a few mini stories going on like with his girlfriends mother but those are pretty much easy to follow.

The main plot can look convoluted because of all the time jumps but once you catch a thread it's easy enough.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Hell yes ; Cherry and Selina are best girls.
And it actually pained me when Selina decided to be the other dumbfuck's kinda girlfriend. I was scared cause we never had the choice of making MC realize she's top best girl and treat her right. Imagine the relief when she said they're not truly an item :giggle:

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020

No, Selina is the best :whistle::cool:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hell yes ; Cherry and Selina are best girls.
And it actually pained me when Selina decided to be the other dumbfuck's kinda girlfriend. I was scared cause we never had the choice of making MC realize she's top best girl and treat her right. Imagine the relief when she said they're not truly an item :giggle:
Have to admit, until she told MC why she dated Jason I did almost rage quit. I think it's earlier in this thread I went on a rage. The only ones I really had any interest in was Cherry and Selina. That scene where Cherry gets her Cherry popped (lol, wordplay for the win) with Selina is hot as fuck.

Ella's scene with the phone sex while you fuck Cherry is nice but Selina is by far the more superior choice.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017

Nice, I expected since the NTR tag is there that something has happend to her.

As for the actual ntr.

Well, despite me not liking sharing any of the LI at least he dont taint her..."only MC can do that" :LUL:

Ah, so this is the notorious cheating story behind the MC back ?

Not gonna lie, what you just told me, made me rethink about droping it. I see why people would call it "NTR" and yeah there is at least one sharing scene, but it dosent sound that bad to be honest.

Do we know why the GF is doing it ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As long we can punish both of them and add them to the Harem pack im all for it :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Selina ftw...for sure. Even though I have a strong admiration for red heads. Still Selina.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nice, I expected since the NTR tag is there that something has happend to her.

Well, despite me not liking sharing any of the LI at least he dont taint her..."only MC can do that" :LUL:

Ah, so this is the notorious cheating story behind the MC back ?

Not gonna lie, what you just told me, made me rethink about droping it. I see why people would call it "NTR" and yeah there is at least one sharing scene, but it dosent sound that bad to be honest.

Do we know why the GF is doing it ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As long we can punish both of them and add them to the Harem pack im all for it :devilish:
Ella, the long distance girlfriend, is head over heels in love with the MC.

Basically her mother is a bit of an evil bitch but has some reasons (her husband was a mafia boss and raped her repeatedly then had her gangraped by his men. It's told in the story but only her treatement by her husband is shown). Years later she's now in charge and it looks like she had her fella killed.

She has however got an unhealthy obsesseion with Ella. It started when her husband was raping her, she latched on to Ella and started grooming her.

Ella doesn't know any different and thinks it's her mothers love. She kinda knows she shouldn't be doing it but at the same time she loves her mother and wants to make her happy.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Ella, the long distance girlfriend, is head over heels in love with the MC.

Basically her mother is a bit of an evil bitch but has some reasons (her husband was a mafia boss and raped her repeatedly then had her gangraped by his men. It's told in the story but only her treatement by her husband is shown). Years later she's now in charge and it looks like she had her fella killed.

She has however got an unhealthy obsesseion with Ella. It started when her husband was raping her, she latched on to Ella and started grooming her.

Ella doesn't know any different and thinks it's her mothers love. She kinda knows she shouldn't be doing it but at the same time she loves her mother and wants to make her happy.
Well, thats kinda fucked up. But from a drama prospective I guess its ok ?
I gonna give this game a try, I hope we can save Ella and perhaps even tame her mother too.

Reactions: delacroix2

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, thats kinda fucked up. But from a drama prospective I guess its ok ?
I gonna give this game a try, I hope we can save Ella and perhaps even tame her mother too.
I do think it is possible to save her and punish the mother. I think that's where the story is heading to.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes