Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
I don't see why so many people are hating on the fact that these women are more than sexy with big tits and big ass. It's in the fucking tag yall! truthfuly the only downplay i have against is the NTR cause i like having my choices and hate being force into shit but thats just me personaly. Over all kick ass game strange but intersting story line. Hate i have to start all over but fuck it that makes the build up even more intersting cause i honestly forgot which path I took. and to the developer, when i get more money i be happy to help out with the gofundme cause im all to famliar with struggle and keeping my head up.

Reactions: tatters and m4pII

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
There are multiple pregnancies in the game already.

The tags say there is while I'll always say there is not. One is from mod's pov and the other is dev's pov.
It doesn't fall under NTR Type A, B or C. The plot was never made that clear. But it was understandable why the tag was added given whatever was available at that time.

I won't make any further comment on this. Anything and everything related to NTR should be discussed on the dedicated thread.
"There are multiple pregnancies in the game already"
Jason's mother and who else? :unsure:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Now I think I know who it is. Short haired red-head right? Wait so she still gets shared with Jason? If so then that is sad. What is even sadder is that we can't own her? Not even eventually? If it is who I think it is she was hot as hell.
Yes, that's her, as for "still gets shared with Jason", let me put it to you another way.
A stripper in a strip club has a threesome with two male patrons, neither of whom she's in a relationship with.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I haven't played this in a long time but is there a route where we can just forget about all the shady stuff happening with the GF and her mom? I just don't want anything to do with that, they can keep doing what they're doing and forget the MC ever existed for all i care.

Dec 24, 2018
I haven't played this in a long time but is there a route where we can just forget about all the shady stuff happening with the GF and her mom? I just don't want anything to do with that, they can keep doing what they're doing and forget the MC ever existed for all i care.
The Selina only path is probably what you want then. The other 3 paths include Ella the gf. Although we don't know what will happen for the Selina path regarding Ella currently, so there could be a possibility where Ella still shows up.

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

LoneWolf47

Oct 16, 2019
quick lil questio nXD i applied the " incest patch " but seems it not working , still " friend / roomate " placed it inside the " game folder " wich most games requier unless it should go somewhere else in this one ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
quick lil questio nXD i applied the " incest patch " but seems it not working , still " friend / roomate " placed it inside the " game folder " wich most games requier unless it should go somewhere else in this one ?
If you're talking about Selina and her mother Veronica... They're not related to the MC at all.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
DeafPervs
Got a notification today in my email that the Go Fund me has been successful. While I dislike your project(s) and it's content a great deal, very happy that it's successful and hope that you are doing better now. Hope my contribution helped.
I wish you the best for the future and safe avoidance of any and all future tragedies (y)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Sorry to read about your father and mother. Usually when shit happens, it happens all at once. I can't believe they still make you pay for the whole treatment even though it failed at the first dose already. Pretty sure this can be fought through a lawyer though, I suggest you get a consult first to see what they can do for you. I sincerely doubt you really have to pay for nothing if you get a good advocate. All the best wishes from the Dark Side to the both of you.

Reactions: Dopplyn and Alteni

Aimhigher1881

Nov 20, 2021
Compressed version of
Seducing the Devil [v0.11a]
Original Size: 5.03GB
Compressed Size: 756.4MB
DOWNLOAD: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

If you like the game consider supporting the dev on and if you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.
Mac compressed version please

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes