Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I do like this game though not much ella content unless im missing something and it seems her and her mother have been very very naughty
Yes very very naughty XD

waiting for android v.0.4:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
You'll have to request @the66 for the android version.

A great start!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely :kissingheart:

Reactions: UncleVT

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I like that we got a update but that’s all maaaan I want more already but nevertheless tyvm for this update

Reactions: DeafPerv

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Seducing The Devil v0.4
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Thank you ever so much @the66
man...the ending got me a little tense (I love all the girls, but initially Veronica and Aunt Diana is my main favorite:heartcoveredeyes: ) even when I stepped into the scene between Veronica and Dad, I'm glad my daughter showed up and dealt with this piece ****:evilsmile:
good update;)

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I enjoyed this game, but I thought there was gonna be more content.
Not possible with the limited amount of time and hardware I have.

man...the ending got me a little tense (I love all the girls, but initially Veronica and Aunt Diana is my main favorite:heartcoveredeyes: ) even when I stepped into the scene between Veronica and Dad, I'm glad my daughter showed up and dealt with this piece ****:evilsmile:
good update;)
Daughter to the rescue XD

Who's dead? Who's pregnant ?
Dad is dead and Mom got pregnant

Reactions: Zero919

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
A little clarification :

Few weeks ago I've made a poll asking for opinion on having a character's tragic ending on this update.
Majority of the voters said they don't want it.
So I didn't put it in this update.

Adam/Dad isn't that character. And if you push him aside then there's only one possible character. I guess you can tell who it is.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
@DeafPerv I feeling like an idiot here. I downloaded the scripts.rpa from the thread and from the OP to fix the missing image. Put them both in the game folder ( one at a time ), the way the downloaded ( with the # before the file ), and by renaming ( taking the # off ) and overwriting the existing .rpa, with the same result. Still have the same missing image already reported ( alanhugriley ).

Am I doing something wrong here? Windows version.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
@DeafPerv I feeling like an idiot here. I downloaded the scripts.rpa from the thread and from the OP to fix the missing image. Put them both in the game folder ( one at a time ), the way the downloaded ( with the # before the file ), and by renaming ( taking the # off ) and overwriting the existing .rpa, with the same result. Still have the same missing image already reported ( alanhugriley ).

Am I doing something wrong here? Windows version.
On it. Wait a bit.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
@wurg try now. I've updated the file.
OK, that fixed it, thank you. I had to pull the new script from your post in the thread though, the one in the OP was still giving the same result. I don't know how long it takes the server to update those files though.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I like this game !
So many paths... Difficult to choose... All girls (including the devils) are hot !

I hope nobody really dies at the end :cryingface:

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I like this game !
So many paths... Difficult to choose... All girls (including the devils) are hot !

I hope nobody really dies at the end of the day:cryingface:
Aww but there are more heading to the gallows, DD will make sure of that, she will keep our "possessions" safe, cause she knows everything belongs to Daddy :closedeyesmile:

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes