Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT**

There's a compatibility issue with the old saves.
The patch won't work for anyone with older saves.
I've just found out and I'm banging my head right now.
The problem also breaks the main menu.

I'll provide a fix for the menu but the compatibility issue can't be resolved right now.
The patch itself is nothing. The problem lies in the script.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Do you mean 0.02 saves? Cause my 0.03 save didnt had any single issue and patch worked flawlessly.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Fixed the menu problem. Patch should work now as well.
Old saves won't work. You have to start from the beginning.

Reactions: Krull

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Do you mean 0.02 saves? Cause my 0.03 save didnt had any single issue and patch worked flawlessly.
Mine didn't as well. But the first fix broke the patch and menu.
It's all a mess. Patching is a pain in the ass.

Zendicar

Jul 3, 2017
**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT**

There's a compatibility issue with the old saves.
The patch won't work for anyone with older saves.
I've just found out and I'm banging my head right now.
The problem also breaks the main menu.

I'll provide a fix for the menu but the compatibility issue can't be resolved right now.
The patch itself is nothing. The problem lies in the script.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
So if i delete the old saves will work?

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
wtf with this game.
the mc will become some of a puppet in the hands of the devil? the devil is a child from his mother?
If you want to become a puppet then sure.
Yes from his mother.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Mine didn't as well. But the first fix broke the patch and menu.
It's all a mess. Patching is a pain in the ass.
Okay since my game works as intended (didnt applied any fix at all) ill skip all of this and ill stick with my files until 0.05.
Good luck sorting this out, a programmer friend told me script patched files for renpy are a living hell xD

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Unfortunately I could just copy and paste a review about another game I wrote yesterday. All the females are hot, without exception, even the devils. Sex scenes are animated in a minimal way, but that's okay, nobody expects Tripe-A game quality renders / animations. There is also a little fourth wall break with some narrator comments IIRC.

However, once the world opened up I spent way too much time in the hospital and then at home running around in circles for new scenes, which is just unnecessary. And my biggest gripe is, when I started out earlier today I was confused if I missed something or played like Part 3 of the game and the exposition would be in a separate game? In short, the plot made zero sense unless I realised it goes to a "several months earlier" scenario. That remedied just a little though. So, can anybody please confirm if I got this right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks in advance for any explanations.
Yes running around for scenes is a tad too bit grindy. I'll add few features in the future updates to make the navigation more user friendly. I've added arrow button to turn around which wasn't available on 0.3. And also I've given the players the ability to click on a character to start a scene instead of starting it right after clicking on a door (this was the case in 0.3)
It's still far from perfect. With time it'll get better :)

Yes now the plot.
I wanted the plot to be confusing. The first part sort of shows what's happening right now and the latter parts give you answers.
This thread is full of explanations. You can check them if you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Okay since my game works as intended (didnt applied any fix at all) ill skip all of this and ill stick with my files until 0.05.
Good luck sorting this out, a programmer friend told me script patched files for renpy are a living hell XD
Yes absolutely. There's no guarantee that it is going to work right after you switch to a different scene :coldsweat:

Personally I enjoyed this one. Just before I pledge patreon numbers was 21 today. It is now 24. Its good to see gaining more
Thank you so much for the pledge :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thete's no shame in trying. There's only one way you can go. "Better" ;)
I one specific scene with Ella in mind and picture there is my favourite sxene picture in the whole game. (And it is not a lewd picture :coldsweat:)
What I kind of want to do is take the character picture and put it on a more unicolor background. But as I have never done this I first have to lern this...hopefully in time before my Photoshop testversion id over :coldsweat:

Reactions: Krull and DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I one specific scene with Ella in mind and picture there is my favourite sxene picture in the whole game. (And it is not a lewd picture :coldsweat:)
What I kind of want to do is take the character picture and put it on a more unicolor background. But as I have never done this I first have to lern this...hopefully in time before my Photoshop testversion id over :coldsweat:
Best of luck :happyblush

Reactions: Krull and GhostPhil

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Interesting story line not getting why you go back 6 months instead of starting at that point and moving forward but that is that.

Nov 1, 2018
Hi Folks;
Just discovering this title. However I've copy the patch litterally in every folders but it still "childhood friend" when I start a new game xD
So how to resolve the INC patch to make it work ? :D

For information, I'm on MAC and I put it in every folders I've found just to be sure. Game and RenPy folder included ^^

Thanks for your help ;P

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes