Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Aww the bet is ON kitty, you know there are no guides to help you here, im sure your gonna overdo it and fall prey to your own lust, while I on the other hand will take my time and tame them thoroughly ;)
im going to show you something in conversation group so we dont give off topic here anymore :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game seemed kinda weird at first and i was worried about NTR and seeing how veronica is best girl and how my group was saying she was going to end up the dad i was worried luckly though @GhostPhil is part of my group of friends and shared your imput to me over discord im glad your not a fan of NTR :D

the renders in this game is really good and mind control element is nice there isnt that many games with good renders that uses mind control elements (or succubuses (horny demon) influences)

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Well she is in love with the MC and isn't affected by the Devil, I guess :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

im going to show you something in conversation group so we dont give off topic here anymore :p

the game seemed kinda weird at first and i was worried about NTR and seeing how veronica is best girl and how my group was saying she was going to end up the dad i was worried luckly though @GhostPhil is part of my group of friends and shared your imput to me over discord im glad your not a fan of NTR :D

the renders in this game is really good and mind control element is nice there isnt that many games with good renders that uses mind control elements (or succubuses (horny demon) influences)
Thanks for the feedback :extremelyhappy:
Be prepared for more :coldsweat:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes