Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
if the daughter didnt have alternative motives then maybe she wouldve been higher on my list as for the mother shes the reason why im going to domination route because of how stupid was to make a deal with the devil and not think it that would have consequences in the future i mean doesnt she watch movies the devil always collects his/her debts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Wow, this game is excellent !
Lost track of it untill yesterday, played it again because couldn't exactly remember the plot, but that's a really good thing, this story is awesome :extremelyhappy:. And then, I remembered why a played it in the first place, damn man, Veronica, BEST girl ever :heartcoveredeyes: Please give us some more :eek:penedeyewink: Let me fight the Dad for her :cool:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
you have a point buts kinda hard to tell when she looks exactly like her mother and i mean looks like a milf
unless im totally missing something and your mother is your daughter :WutFace:

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
you have a point buts kinda hard to tell when she looks exactly like her mother and i mean looks like milf
unless im totally missing something and your mother is your daughter :WutFace:

Hey dont try to cloud my judgement with Mommy and preggo COMBO!!!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I mean she is a child with the soul of the mother (or at least a part of the soul), so she is an adult with a childish behaviour :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yes running around for scenes is a tad too bit grindy. I'll add few features in the future updates to make the navigation more user friendly. I've added arrow button to turn around which wasn't available on 0.3. And also I've given the players the ability to click on a character to start a scene instead of starting it right after clicking on a door (this was the case in 0.3)
It's still far from perfect. With time it'll get better :)

Yes now the plot.
I wanted the plot to be confusing. The first part sort of shows what's happening right now and the latter parts give you answers.
This thread is full of explanations. You can check them if you want.

I just want to ask why you decided to put that free roaming thing all of a sudden? There is no branching paths, only one place to go for a scene, and no hidden items (which in itself is a stupid mechanic). Free roaming stuff is almost always cancer in a VN. Branching paths can be more elegantly be done by picking a choice.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well said Phill, im glad you share my view on this :)
Well I mean how old is she? Like some months? Or how does it work with her. Maybe a devil becomes an adult right after being born? We don't really know yet. :)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Well I mean how old is she? Like some months? Or how does it work with her. Maybe a devil becomes an adult right after being born? We don't really know yet. :)
One good thing about games like StD is theorycrafting, my take on this is that her body matured while her mind is that of an infant, she still needs more experiences in her life.The game made it crystal clear since chapter one that DD will respond to your choices, she is not inherently good or evil, she is merely a reflection of your actions so dont be too hard on her.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
One good thing about games like StD is theorycrafting, my take on this is that her body matured while her mind is that of an infant, she still needs more experiences in her life.The game made it crystal clear since chapter one that DD will respond to your choices, she is not inherently good or evil, she is merely a reflection of your actions so dont be too hard on her.
Really good theory and one that I support. It reminds me a bit of Adria from Stargate Season 9 and 10. Her body matured really fast as well.

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
All the running around in the hospital is a pain in the arse. Sort the navigation out dev - it's more of a puzzle game at the moment and not a good one.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Well, I understood as much from that plot as from a Murikami Book.
What I liked:
The premise of demons and whatnot meddling with humans, the possibility of the character getting his powers from his own incest-created demon baby is intriguing. The idea of corrupting everybody around and sharing the harem with other guys is rarely explored, so - cool.
What I didn't like:
Starting In Medias Res is a cool approach, that can do a lot to make a story better. Sadly it's not the best execution of the approach. The player is confused up to frustration levels. In theory it should grab the attention of the player, promise him a bunch of interesting stuff and satisfy the urge of action, so that early-game grind is not hated. Here... I got nothing. I did not get exited for how we came here. I still have no idea, why would the character want to leave for the USA. And the dissonance between the synopsis and the game would probably win an award if anyone gives such awards. There are better ways to achieve reader confusion, without bringing in player frustration.
Navigation is a bitch. It wasn't that bad in the hospital, but at the players home it was horrid. Also - the door leading to the kitchen looks like a door to the street. Some form of pop-up information should be implemented at minimum. Dropping the whole "move around a map/house" would probably be better - it works great for sandbox games, but I have yet to see anything in this game, that promises a sandbox element.
The game is very plot-driven. Considering how less than 10% of adult games reach even a somewhat final stage, I consider this a negative.
Also the plot is confusing for the sake of confusing, not because of way too many characters and agendas mixing up. Aunt takes the award here: "Save my sister, only you can do it! But I Ain't telling you shit, except don't trust the devil!".
Is it just me, or does Selina look 30+ before the hospital?

As a whole I see promise, but it's way to early to be optimistic. Overall good work. But there is nothing making me want to replay the game. I felt railroaded in to a bunch of sex scenes with confusing drops of plot on the way. The characters are bland, lacking establishing moments in their introduction and desperately need more non-sexual screen time.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes