Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hi, @DeafPerv. Those who don't use the incest patch, should be apply scripts.rpa and start over too?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Man I fucking love this game and how it sometimes tends to get overly dramatic under dark tones, MC loses his shit and starts whining like a middle school bitch, you just want slap him and tell him to calm the fuck down, he'll find his mom, everything going to be fine. Was sad to see that Dad go, wasn't to keen on the neighbor lady, had my eyes on the aunt more.

Reactions: DeafPerv

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
You dont really need a walkthrough to play the game, I suggest save every time you get options, and try them all out. You will miss out on content and lots of interesting thing if you don't try other routes.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So ever wondered, if the MC is actually the son of his mother and the goddess?
I mean the MC has grey/silver hair as well... :rolleyes:

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
as i understand you mean inc patch? Where i need to put in?
no the scripts.rpa file. Put it in game folder.
Incest patch hasn't been modified.

Interesting story line not getting why you go back 6 months instead of starting at that point and moving forward but that is that.
It's a decision I've made. Gives a different immersion

Hi, @DeafPerv. Those who don't use the incest patch, should be apply scripts.rpa and start over too?
Don't need to start over if you are not using the patch but have to download the scripts.rpa file to fix the menu.
I've changed the codes.
Also the no-patched version has a bit of different narration.

Holy shit this is good. Interesting story and great renders.
Thank you :firstimekiss:

is the murder in the beginning part of a bad ending?
You can shape your own story regardless of which route you take.

Man I fucking love this game and how it sometimes tends to get overly dramatic under dark tones, MC loses his shit and starts whining like a middle school bitch, you just want slap him and tell him to calm the fuck down, he'll find his mom, everything going to be fine. Was sad to see that Dad go, wasn't to keen on the neighbor lady, had my eyes on the aunt more.
He is a momma's boy :coldsweat:

You dont really need a walkthrough to play the game, I suggest save every time you get options, and try them all out. You will miss out on content and lots of interesting thing if you don't try other routes.
+1

So ever wondered, if the MC is actually the son of his mother and the goddess?
I mean the MC has grey/silver hair as well... :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Don't need to start over if you are not using the patch but have to download the scripts.rpa file to fix the menu.
I've changed the codes.
Also the no-patched version has a bit of different narration.
Thank you.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes