Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Aww but there are more heading to the gallows, DD will make sure of that, she will keep our "possessions" safe, cause she knows everything belongs to Daddy :closedeyesmile:
Yeah and you can make bets who follows Adams-destiny sooner or later :evilsmile:

Reactions: DeafPerv

rata1878

Sep 17, 2018
after 20 minutes clicking on one direction "dialogue", I succeeded to fuck 3 women, saw many boobs and pubic hair, and instead of seducing someone, I felt seduced by the developer :) SHIFT+DELETE...sorry

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Isn't the main char 22 years old? Why is he crying like a baby cus his mom left? The marriage was on shaky ground for a while, so he should be confused and shocked that she left suddenly, but understanding of her situation. He is old enough to move out and find a job lol. Its not like he has younger siblings to pull the "for the kids" card on her.

Reactions: supermanz95

Will Mask

Oct 28, 2017
I really like the game, renders are great and story's interesting ! However, I'm some kind of disappointed we don't get to see main menu pictures in the game :/

Smexy

Dec 29, 2017
Hype :eazyHype: to be continue ... cant wait for the next update :firstimekiss:

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
Anyone know when a new incest patch will be up and running? The old patch isnt working with the new version of the game for me.

Zendicar

Jul 3, 2017
im getting an error, also if anyone can explain spoilers to me that be cool.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'player_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ver03.rpyc", line 37, in script
File "F:\Jarred\Games\Seducing the Devil\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Jarred\Games\Seducing the Devil\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Jarred\Games\Seducing the Devil\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
File "F:\Jarred\Games\Seducing the Devil\renpy\character.py", line 985, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "F:\Jarred\Games\Seducing the Devil\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'player_name'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Seducing The Devil 0.2
Thu Nov 01 13:48:47 2018

reyty

Oct 29, 2018
wtf with this game.
the mc will become some of a puppet in the hands of the devil? the devil is a child from his mother?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Unfortunately I could just copy and paste a review about another game I wrote yesterday. All the females are hot, without exception, even the devils. Sex scenes are animated in a minimal way, but that's okay, nobody expects Tripe-A game quality renders / animations. There is also a little fourth wall break with some narrator comments IIRC.

However, once the world opened up I spent way too much time in the hospital and then at home running around in circles for new scenes, which is just unnecessary. And my biggest gripe is, when I started out earlier today I was confused if I missed something or played like Part 3 of the game and the exposition would be in a separate game? In short, the plot made zero sense unless I realised it goes to a "several months earlier" scenario. That remedied just a little though. So, can anybody please confirm if I got this right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks in advance for any explanations.

Reactions: Hyped

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT**

There's a compatibility issue with the old saves.
The patch won't work for anyone with older saves.
I've just found out and I'm banging my head right now.
The problem also breaks the main menu.

I'll provide a fix for the menu but the compatibility issue can't be resolved right now.
The patch itself is nothing. The problem lies in the script.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes