Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Pros:
+Well crafted female bodies and faces
+Decent balance of story and gameplay to sex scenes.
+Fairly realistic enviroments, notnthe same fucking locations in 80% of 3dcg games

Cons:
-Jason
-MC looks like a spray tanned Derek Zoolander
-Lack of female body variety below the neck (all have big tits, completely shaved pussies and no blemishes. The redhead doesn't even have freckles.)

My main suggestion would be to completely redesign the MC. After that, either modify current or add in a few new characters with different body types (Flat chest/stonking great tits,freckles, wrinkles,ect.) and pubic hair variety.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Pros:
+Well crafted female bodies and faces
+Decent balance of story and gameplay to sex scenes.
+Fairly realistic enviroments, notnthe same fucking locations in 80% of 3dcg games

Cons:
-Jason
-MC looks like a spray tanned Derek Zoolander
-Lack of female body variety below the neck (all have big tits, completely shaved pussies and no blemishes. The redhead doesn't even have freckles.)

My main suggestion would be to completely redesign the MC. After that, either modify current or add in a few new characters with different body types (Flat chest/stonking great tits,freckles, wrinkles,ect.) and pubic hair variety.

There must be something wrong with my eyesight, i keep seeing different body types....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
So call me Gimli, but I am really confused. Does the incest patch work for some of you? For me it does not. I put it under the game map, still no luck. Is it because the patch is 0.2 and don't work with the new version or?

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Those of you with incest patch issue :
Patch won't work with old saves. Delete your old saves for the patch to work.
To delete saves from your system : Run > type %appdata% > find the Renpy folder and delete SeducingTheDevil folder

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
Those of you with incest patch issue :
Patch won't work with old saves. Delete your old saves for the patch to work.
To delete saves from your system : Run > type %appdata% > find the Renpy folder and delete SeducingTheDevil folder
Did this, still did not work. So I removed the game from my computer. Tried downloading it again, same result, "childhood friends". Tbh, it's really not that big of a deal, it's just super annoying that I can't get it to work. Feels like typical my luck I guess :/ But thanks anyways for trying to help. The game looks really good :D

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes