Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
Trying the game for first time now, not bad so far but the scene with the MC crying like a baby when his mom left is really off. is he 22 or 2? Hope there will be a reason for that later in the game

REnders amazing so far btw

Reactions: DeafPerv

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
Played it till the end of this version and i like it very much. Great renders as i already said and female chars are amazing. Game is entertaining and liked the story so far; it leaves a lot of open possibilities for the future. i think it's really worth to keep an eye on this one

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I really like her design overall, but I have to agree that the tits don't look so good.
I mean I love small tits and I love characters with small tits that actually have a nice big ass. Best example is Nefari from Mythic Manor.

Reactions: DeafPerv and botc76

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think the reason why they look odd is that it appears as if they just floating there, this will sound funny but as if she is wearing some invisible push up bra, plus the oversized areola. But this is matter of personal taste entirelly.

Her eyes on t#1 looks creepy which i love :cool: Just wrap a bandage around her chest and she is good to go, the little doe :) But i guess the name Lilith is not accidental and in this game i'd be carefull with liliths :coldsweat: I actually know women who belong to secret cults dedicated to Lilith. They are.. depressing really. Hopefully this one won't be :rolleyes:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
think her tits should be a bit bigger or at least have a different form. They don't look like small, perky tits, more like big tits squashed together.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What happened to the incest patch?
THere's no file there at all. Is it not needed any longer?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Incest patch is totally there. The header became the link to the LewdPatcher page, thats what happened.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Yes, I put it inside the game folder, inside the seducingthedevil folder. Still did not work. I downloaded the game first time a few days ago, an I have yet to save it, so It should not be a problems with old saves. But still, I went to run and appdata, found the map there, deleted it, and tried running the game again with the patch placed in the game folder inside the seducingthedevil map. Still childhood friends, I assume that Selina is meant to be a sister, yes?

I then went on to delete the map that had been createad again after my try in the appdata, aswell as deleting the seducingthedevil map itself. After that I downloaded the patch and the game once more, tried running it, still childhood friends. Does not make any sense. Like I said, probably me and my bad luck that it wont work :(
im having same issue

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes