Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
shitty genres like ryona/snuff not stated in the decription
Thank you for the single star and the mind blowing review. Thanks for taking out a half star. I'm open to constructive criticism but this just disgusts me.
No wonder you have received 0 likes and made only 3 comments on the whole site (one of them here).

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, that latest review...I don't know what that dude was playing and then confused it with this game, but it wasn't this.
Nothing he says comes even close to describing this story, haha.

If anything, the review was salty and ignorant.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
is there any walkthrough for this ? the changelog says 9 new scenes but i only got the mom-daughter scene

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thank you for the single star and the mind blowing review. Thanks for taking out a half star. I'm open to constructive criticism but this just disgusts me.
No wonder you have received 0 likes and made only 3 comments on the whole site (one of them here).
Don't take that review to heart, even though it really is disgusting, to me that review just seemed salty and ignorant if anything else, I don't know what he was playing and confusing it to this one, but it wasn't this, because his review doesn't come even remotely close to describing anything in your game.

Just ignore the ignorant ones like that and just keep doing what you do, it's been a pleasure following your great work :)

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
Damn, this is one crazy game. Dont get me wrong, i like it though !
It took me a while to figure out what was going on. Interesting intro that's for sure.
To be honest, in the beginning I fought a bit with myself to keep playing, because I thought:
"Huh? What is going on here and why is this devil woman giving me a boobjob." Haha. :closedeyesmile:
Anyway, it's definitely worth it to keep playing! Veeeeery promising :)

Keep up the good work @DeafPerv :)

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Don't take that review to heart, even though it really is disgusting, to me that review just seemed salty and ignorant if anything else, I don't know what he was playing and confusing it to this one, but it wasn't this, because his review doesn't come even remotely close to describing anything in your game.

Just ignore the ignorant ones like that and just keep doing what you do, it's been a pleasure following your great work :)
It was indeed very angry and salty, but I think I know what scene s/he is referring to in the game.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It was indeed very angry and salty, but I think I know what scene s/he is referring to in the game.
Of course it is pretty clear what scene was ment, but he accused it with something that it isn't. This scene was neither ryona or snuff....
Indeed, and snuff would be something absolutely extreme, and also illegal xD

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes