Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I've never asked this.
Do you guys like the menu video and music?
Once I reach my second goal I'll start adding more and more music and sound effects.
I won't use free sounds from the internet. Audio is my area of expertise and I plan on adding my own music in this game.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I've never asked this.
Once I reach my second goal I'll start adding more and more music and sound effects.
I won't use free sounds from the internet. Audio is my area of expertise and I plan on adding my own music in this game.
I love the the menu video so much that I wish to have the scenes playable in the game. But sadly I can't say much about the music as I don't play any of these games with sound... But I want to check it out, so I will do it this evening :)

Reactions: DeafPerv

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I've never asked this.
Oh boy, this one is a very conflicting topic, you will find most people play with the volume turned off for obvious reasons and alot of them get into heated debates as to why a dev doesn't need to waste time with sound effects.
Im an audiophile, i could never sympathize with them and i do enjoy a good game track especially if its not a "stock" one, therefore you have my blessing to add many new pieces and give your game a unique paintjob with them, cause a good score can make a game an unforgettable experience.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
incest patch dont work
Veronica -> Selina's Mother
Selina -> MC's Best friend
Jason -> MC's Best friend
Kylie -> Jason's Mother
Riley -> Jason's Sister
Rachel -> MC's Mother
Adam -> MC's Father
Diana -> MC's Aunt
Ella -> MC's Girlfriend
Madison -> Ella's Mother

Patch works just fine.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Veronica -> Selina's Mother
Selina -> MC's Best friend
Jason -> MC's Best friend
Kylie -> Jason's Mother
Riley -> Jason's Sister
Rachel -> MC's Mother
Adam -> MC's Father
Diana -> MC's Aunt
Ella -> MC's Girlfriend
Madison -> Ella's Mother

Patch works just fine.
To make it short: They are all members of the harem :biggrin:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
New Patreon Update:

Game development update (0.5)
I'm already 20% done with the script. Expecting it to be completed within the next 3/4 days.
This update will be bigger than the last one. I'm planning on doing 13/14 scenes this time.

Possible release date is anywhere between 5th-15th December. Or even early if I manage to work a lot on this.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I've never asked this.
I think proper music according the scene is a very good enhancement, a very good example is Depraved Awakening.
I think the bad reputation of music in these games is the use of the same standard songs for any game and scene.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
About the music: Thin ice. If you pick the right ones, its okay but people mostly play games muted. If you pick the wrong one though... those who do play with sound will be pissed and will mute it but the bad impression will remain. I believe that if you don't wanna give music to the grim parts and instead focus on a general background music than its fine. Otherwise its mostly a choice between "adds nothing" and "annoyance". I've played a few games with fitting music which ment like 5 second of pleasant suprise but after that i cared and focused only on the game.

Here is my suggestion. The horror/violent elements are not represented best with actual music. Fastpaced violent music befits fightin scenes, action scenes. Horror, grim, gloom is best enhanced by certain (just for example) or creepy instrumental. But to give contrast i once posted a game's and it was unnerving to some for whatever reason and i guess that counts as eerie :coldsweat: The OST of VtM:Bloodlines is another good example: all the Creepy Ambience tracks, Moldy Old World, Luckee Star Motel, Dark Asia do serve their purposes well.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Ok so the Android version is the 0.3 not 0.4
it's v0.4. i don't make a new apk just because the background image of the game menu is still from v0.3. it was part of the win release which was basis of my port, so...

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I don't know how hard would it be to implement in Ren'Py but some sort of a mini map with the rooms/locations would be ideal, maybe throw an exclamation mark or character icons about the next event in the area as well ?

OR

A simple hint system with the next point of progression, something like - "i heard some noise in the living room, i should check it out"

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I'm looking for suggestions on how to improve my navigation system.
What bugged you the most and what do you think I should do to make things easier for the players?

I'll definitely add room names.
Yeah room names is a great idea. What my biggest problem in the house and hospital was, was the fact that I couldn't really orientate. So which room is left and which is right. But I like the suggestions that @Johnny-Doe made :)

I don't know how hard would it be to implement in Ren'Py but some sort of a mini map with the rooms/locations would be ideal, maybe throw an exclamation mark or character icons about the next event in the area as well ?

OR

A simple hint system with the next point of progression, something like - "i heard some noise in the living room, i should check it out"
I like both of your suggestions a lot! :) A floor map for the house would be awsome, with an inticator to show in which room you are.

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

OR

The exclamation mark idea is a good one.
I'm still thinking about whether or not to add the mini map.
Do I make a map with clickable rooms in it to move around (by doing so I won't have to add hospital corridor anymore and I can get rid of both upstairs and downstairs from MC's house) or do the map and also keep the clickable doors (Let the players navigate however they wish)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
The exclamation mark idea is a good one.
I'm still thinking about whether or not to add the mini map.
Do I make a map with clickable rooms in it to move around (by doing so I won't have to add hospital corridor anymore and I can get rid of both upstairs and downstairs from MC's house) or do the map and also keep the clickable doors (Let the players navigate however they wish)
Thanks!
I believe a clickable map would be the better choice, after talking around with my guys i got the feeling the worst problem was rotating around the corridors plus it seems easier to implement. Last but not least by adding a clickable map your giving the player a better overview, it might not be an issue now but it will be when you have a harem of ten different women, that way the player can choose with the one he/she wants to interact.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes