Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The exclamation mark idea is a good one.
I'm still thinking about whether or not to add the mini map.
Do I make a map with clickable rooms in it to move around (by doing so I won't have to add hospital corridor anymore and I can get rid of both upstairs and downstairs from MC's house) or do the map and also keep the clickable doors (Let the players navigate however they wish)
I agree with adding a clickable map. A very good example is in the last demo of the game " ", that map is awsome! :)

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I agree with adding a clickable map. A very good example is in the last demo of the game " ", that map is awsome! :)
Not really a fan of such layout. Feels like it takes a lot away from the screen.
I like the layout of High Rise Climb. I wanted to make it like that but you know what happened.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Not really a fan of such layout. Feels like it takes a lot away from the screen.
I like the layout of High Rise Climb. I wanted to make it like that but you know what happened.
I have to look at that layout later. I think it is not wrong to suggest some from other games, so you have a bit of an overview on what is possible ;)

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
The exclamation mark idea is a good one.
I'm still thinking about whether or not to add the mini map.
Do I make a map with clickable rooms in it to move around (by doing so I won't have to add hospital corridor anymore and I can get rid of both upstairs and downstairs from MC's house) or do the map and also keep the clickable doors (Let the players navigate however they wish)
That would be ideal, makes for easy and fast navigation. With exclamation marks as well, we have a winner.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I feel that the synopsis of the game doesn't really scratch the surface of what's going on

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm looking for suggestions on how to improve my navigation system.
Didn't have a problem with the house yet, but navigating the hospital drove me crazy. Room numbers on the doors would definitely help, and maybe get rid of the waiting room, as nothing seems to be happening there.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I feel that the synopsis of the game doesn't really scratch the surface of what's going on
I've never addressed the mismatch between the synopsis and the game plot because I have my reasons behind such difference. Also the baby like crying of MC. All will be answered.

Didn't have a problem with the house yet, but navigating the hospital drove me crazy. Room numbers on the doors would definitely help, and maybe get rid of the waiting room, as nothing seems to be happening there.
I felt the same honestly. I thought the house is easier to navigate compared to hospital. But except for you everyone complained about the house.

I'll get rid of them all and make a mini map.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
hi I just started to give this one a try and starting from version 0.4, but I am quite confused. does this game start from the beginning or from 0.3? because the first few scenes are quite confusing as it seems like Im missing a ton of context. as if there is quite a few events that already happen that I am not aware of?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
hi I just started to give this one a try and starting from version 0.4, but I am quite confused. does this game start from the beginning or from 0.3? because the first few scenes are quite confusing as it seems like Im missing a ton of context. as if there is quite a few events that already happen that I am not aware of?
Just keep playing, this one doesn't start where games usually do, it'll become clear soon enough ;)

Reactions: DeafPerv

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Nope you're good, you're supposed to be confused, the game starts with a possible future and then reverts to the past.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She is a lovely mom, hates us becuase she think we are trying to steal her precious away from her incestous embrace! But its all just a big misunderstanding and she'll learn that we'd LOOOVE to join instead and boldly encourage her to lick harder deeper faster! I bet we will be in her good graces in no time afterwards :relievedface:

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
She is a lovely mom, hates us becuase she think we are trying to steal her precious away from her incestous embrace! But its all just a big misunderstanding and she'll learn that we'd LOOOVE to join instead and boldly encourage her to lick harder deeper faster! I bet we will be in her good graces in no time afterwards :relievedface:
I guess I am seeing this a bit more pragmatic. At some point in the game she will have to ask us, if she is allowed to see, touch or even talk to her daughter. So she should obey and be a subissiv MiLF :evilsmile:
Ella is mine! So if she wants to join in, she should get on my good side :rolleyes:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I guess I am seeing this a bit more pragmatic. At some point in the game she will have to ask us, if she is allowed to see, touch or even talk to her daughter. So she should obey and be a subissiv MiLF :evilsmile:
Ella is mine! So if she wants to join in, she should get on my good side :rolleyes:
Thats not pragmatic, thats more wishful thinking than mine! Quite relatable i might add :cool: She is such a lovely candidate for a subby MILF but for now... the plot doesn't really gives subby vibes when it comes to us :disappointed: Its only that fallenangelish lady that has a subby pet. We on the other hand can only participate in happy family group activities for now. Maybe later..? Develop a dominant bent?:relievedface:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thats not pragmatic, thats more wishful thinking than mine! Quite relatable i might add :cool: She is such a lovely candidate for a subby MILF but for now... the plot doesn't really gives subby vibes when it comes to us :disappointed: Its only that fallenangelish lady that has a subby pet. We on the other hand can only participate in happy family group activities for now. Maybe later..? Develop a dominant bent?:relievedface:
They will all be our pets at some point and our lovely DD will make sure of it :biggrin:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
They will all be our pets at some point and our lovely DD will make sure of it :biggrin:
I think... that the whitewinged lady has different ideas. Regarding who is going to be whose pet. And the blackwinged lovely darling of ours will be the divider. The one who can tip the scale into our favour if it comes to confrontation. Hopefully. Dark Messiah style. I love how the plot unfolded in that one. The succubus there was wonderful :)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Thats the spirit!
Don't fret Phill, everything will go according to plan and Maddie's lust energy will be absorbed just like the rest of them. Im sure a certain someone would say "All of them belong to Daddy" sooner or later ;)

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes