Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
is there any walkthrough for this ? the changelog says 9 new scenes but i only got the mom-daughter scene
There are indeed 9 new scenes. You have move around the hospital to get them.

Don't take that review to heart, even though it really is disgusting, to me that review just seemed salty and ignorant if anything else, I don't know what he was playing and confusing it to this one, but it wasn't this, because his review doesn't come even remotely close to describing anything in your game.

Just ignore the ignorant ones like that and just keep doing what you do, it's been a pleasure following your great work :)
I'm not going to take it to heart. It just bothers me when someone comes and bash this game without proper explanation or tries to go on without understanding the plot. They just expect vanilla plot everywhere.
I admit that I've made several errors in the beginning, particularly on the 2nd release. But I've fixed some of them after receiving proper explanations. You guys help me to get better. I just want this to keep going.

I have no problems with criticism. This is my first ever game. I'll make mistakes and then fix them.
I'm not even a proper game developer. I didn't study computer science. My major is Audio engineering.

@DeafPerv
i reported his shitty rating. maybe it helps.
Thank you so much. They've removed the review.

Here is my fan sig for Ella. Hope you like it :)

View attachment 173446

Big thanks to @Krull for providing these these templates and a big thanks to @DeafPerv for providing me with the Ella images and helping me with the colors in Photoshop :)
Looks beautiful ;)

Strange, in-game menu said its v0.3
Just noticed that I didn't change menu images :oops:
The game itself is 0.4
I'll fix this and update the links.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
There are indeed 9 new scenes. You have move around the hospital to get them.

I'm not going to take it to heart. It just bothers me when someone comes and bash this game without proper explanation or tries to go on without understanding the plot. They just expect vanilla plot everywhere.
I admit that I've made several errors in the beginning, particularly on the 2nd release. But I've fixed some of them after receiving proper explanations. You guys help me to get better. I just want this to keep going.

I have no problems with criticism. This is my first ever game. I'll make mistakes and then fix them.
I'm not even a proper game developer. I didn't study computer science. My major is Audio engineering.

Thank you so much. They've removed the review.

Looks beautiful ;)

Just noticed that I didn't change menu images :oops:
The game itself is 0.4
I'll fix this and update the links.

I just have a lot of fun playing this game and seeing how you improve with every update. And I really like that you take suggestions to heart :)
This game is one of my favourite and it has still so much potential to be even better ;)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I just have a lot of fun playing this game and seeing how you improve with every update. And I really like that you take suggestions to heart :)
This game is one of my favourite and it has still so much potential to be even better ;)
Indeed, this has been one of my absolute favorites since first release, already then I kind of knew that we would be into some interesting (in a good way) ride here, haha :p

Admittedly I was a little (okay, VERY) worried when it came to the end of the update, but I'm happy it didn't go as far as feared, which mean I still have my Veronica to focus on, pretty much the sole babe in the story for me at this point, haha, but who knows who the possible new ladies may be down the road, maybe I'll have new interests then, thought Veronica will remain the number one as long as she isn't being touched by no one else, not by a man nor a woman (in my playthrough) :p

Was a great update though, absolutely loved the outcome of the scene I feared for initially :p

Reactions: GhostPhil

noinoi

Jun 19, 2017
Whatever about the review, if it is against the rules...fine that they removed.
the facts remain.
There is ryona in this game (breaking neck or squashing a person to the bones....just not always click on the first choice) and this is a very particular and disturbing (for many) genre.
Not advising in the description of the game about these contents is a very questionable way of releasing a game

PS "attacking" the person to "invalidate" the opinion, is quite cheap

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Whatever about the review, if it is against the rules...fine that they removed.
the facts remain.
There is ryona in this game (breaking neck or squashing a person to the bones....just not always click on the first choice) and this is a very particular and disturbing (for many) genre.
Not advising in the description of the game about these contents is a very questionable way of releasing a game
Actually i do agree with you in ONE aspect. That the title does indeed miss a tag or at least a mention in the Genre section or something that it includes violence/death/snuff or something similar.
But reviewing the game as "trash" because of a lacking tag or because you encountered something in it you find disturbing is the very least unfair. You can always notify a mod to add that proper tag or ask the Dev, who is around and attentive person, that this is an issue and if something could be done about it. But depicting the whole title as junk (while others might have no qualms with gore/snuff to begin with) is just rude.

EDIT: 'Graphic Violence' perhaps? As tag? As there is no official tag for gore/guro/snuff/ryona.

noinoi

Jun 19, 2017
i think that if you deal with possible disturbing themes and do not advise the user about it ...well, you can expect that the person who is surprised and disturbed by that, will consider your product proportionally negatively

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Actually i do agree with you in ONE aspect. That the title does indeed miss a tag or at least a mention in the Genre section or something that it includes violence/death/snuff or something similar.
But reviewing the game as "trash" because of a lacking tag or because you encountered something in it you find disturbing is the very least unfair. You can always notify a mod to add that proper tag or ask the Dev, who is around and attentive person, that this is an issue and if something could be done about it. But depicting the whole title as junk (while others might have no qualms with gore/snuff to begin with) is just rude.

EDIT: 'Graphic Violence' perhaps? As tag? As there is no official tag for gore/guro/snuff/ryona.
You are right, Graphic Violence is the proper tag for this, Depraved Awakening has it as well and i believe it would be for the best to be included in the OP to avoid any similiar situations in the future.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
well, you can expect that the person who is surprised and disturbed by that, will consider your product proportionally negatively
And its equally expectable to see a review that is made out of sudden outrage and is more like a rant over a single aspect being removed, no? are in effect and the one that got deleted wasn't simply fulfilling the criteria of the "what NOT to do" but actually violated #5.

I mean its kinda self-righteous demanding fair warning then offer none (as per asking the Dev about it or notify a mod to rectify the issue before actually being a dick in a review). So while i totally understand that some content disturb some people i'd expect discretion from them too for the sake of those who like that and this title. In the form of fair judgement perhaps? :relievedface:

Reactions: DeafPerv

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Do you have the walkthrough?
um, walkthrough? for the keyboard? nope. and also nope, if you're asking the walkthrough for the game.
iirc, this isn't a highly complex sandbox game. just make several playthroughs for different choices.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes