Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Did this, still did not work. So I removed the game from my computer. Tried downloading it again, same result, "childhood friends". Tbh, it's really not that big of a deal, it's just super annoying that I can't get it to work. Feels like typical my luck I guess :/ But thanks anyways for trying to help. The game looks really good :D
Put the file in the GAME folder? SeducingTheDevil-0.4-pc\game\ ? And when deleting those saves, you just deleted the save files or did as Deaf suggested and deleted the folder? (actually its the persistent file, you have to delete that too beside the saves)

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
Put the file in the GAME folder? SeducingTheDevil-0.4-pc\game\ ? And when deleting those saves, you just deleted the save files or did as Deaf suggested and deleted the folder? (actually its the persistent file, you have to delete that too beside the saves)
Yes, I put it inside the game folder, inside the seducingthedevil folder. Still did not work. I downloaded the game first time a few days ago, an I have yet to save it, so It should not be a problems with old saves. But still, I went to run and appdata, found the map there, deleted it, and tried running the game again with the patch placed in the game folder inside the seducingthedevil map. Still childhood friends, I assume that Selina is meant to be a sister, yes?

I then went on to delete the map that had been createad again after my try in the appdata, aswell as deleting the seducingthedevil map itself. After that I downloaded the patch and the game once more, tried running it, still childhood friends. Does not make any sense. Like I said, probably me and my bad luck that it wont work :(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I assume that Selina is meant to be a sister, yes?
No :D Selina and Veronica are infact childhood friends by the story :D Mom is not Veronica, you'll meet the real mom. And you have an Aunt and Dad will appear too.

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
No :D Selina and Veronica are infact childhood friends by the story :D Mom is not Veronica, you'll meet the real mom. And you have an Aunt and Dad will appear too.
LMAO! Well this is embarrasing. I am such a moron x'D Serves me right for just going on and assuming thing. Thanks for your help, mate!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
LMAO! Well this is embarrasing. I am such a moron x'D Serves me right for just going on and assuming thing. Thanks for your help, mate!
I'm actually glad you made this mistake because now i had the excuse to check out the game without the patch and learn that mom is called Rachel! And Aunt has a name too! Amazin i know! Which i already forgot :coldsweat:

Reactions: Rythan25 and L☹VE

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And i must say, it might be my imagination but the fact that Dad is called Adam is such fun :D Adam as per the guy from Adam and Eve :) If you know the "director's cut" extended version of Adam and Eve you'll know that Adam is a dick :)

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
And i must say, it might be my imagination but the fact that Dad is called Adam is such fun :D Adam as per the guy from Adam and Eve :) If you know the "director's cut" extended version of Adam and Eve you'll know that Adam is a dick :)
The Original Sin:evilsmile:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its really strange, but the girls are hot and I cant wait to get to the girlfriend and her mother ^^

BUT
@DeafPerv
Why do you have a navigation in the game? Currently (and in 99% of all games at all) I can't see any reason for it. There is only 1 choice at any given time and it is only tedious busywork. Without the navigation the game would be the same, only the annoying searching would be missing. The hospital is confusing, but in the house it is getting horrible. Maybe you consider and rethink this. Is there REALLY any good reason for the navigation? Will there be more than 1 given path? And I dont mean grinding stuff. Will there be a point where the MC can decide to go to point A and closed point B forever? If not, and at max its only a question of order, than there is no reason for a navigation.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Its really strange, but the girls are hot and I cant wait to get to the girlfriend and her mother ^^

BUT
@DeafPerv
Why do you have a navigation in the game? Currently (and in 99% of all games at all) I can't see any reason for it. There is only 1 choice at any given time and it is only tedious busywork. Without the navigation the game would be the same, only the annoying searching would be missing. The hospital is confusing, but in the house it is getting horrible. Maybe you consider and rethink this. Is there REALLY any good reason for the navigation? Will there be more than 1 given path? And I dont mean grinding stuff. Will there be a point where the MC can decide to go to point A and closed point B forever? If not, and at max its only a question of order, than there is no reason for a navigation.
Yes running around for scenes is a tad too bit grindy. I'll add few features in the future updates to make the navigation more user friendly. I've added arrow button to turn around which wasn't available on 0.3. And also I've given the players the ability to click on a character to start a scene instead of starting it right after clicking on a door (this was the case in 0.3)

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
There are still few scenes that will be triggered by clicking on the door.
And yes in future this game will give you "options" to play scenes of your own choice.
This update has a similar implementation as well.
You get two scenes at once. The difference between this update and the future updates is that you can opt out from a scene totally in the future while in this update you have to play both to trigger the next scene.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
How do I get in Jason's room in the hospital, now I'm only walking in circles... ? :cryingface:

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes