Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
For that one you just to need to go after Selina and tell her the truth
I don't get it, I mean, my question is related to: no matter what choice we make, both succubus screw us up. Is there a route where we manage to actually save our mom? Right now I am at the scene where Cherry goes rampage and becomes evil, then a spell is casted and we forget everything.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I don't get it, I mean, my question is related to: no matter what choice we make, both succubus screw us up. Is there a route where we manage to actually save our mom? Right now I am at the scene where Cherry goes rampage and becomes evil, then a spell is casted and we forget everything.
The story is almost railroaded until the 4 paths split, so you can't prevent that part.
To save the Mom(not fully implemented), you need to choose the right choices in the path you chose.
If you want to stay in the good path for the route where Ella goes to the UK, you just need to follow the choices I told you.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The story is almost railroaded until the 4 paths split, so you can't prevent that part.
To save the Mom(not fully implemented), you need to choose the right choices in the path you chose.
If you want to stay in the good path for the route where Ella goes to the UK, you just need to follow the choices I told you.
I just entered the "harem" path where Ella comes to UK, but the way Cherry talks, it seems that pursuing any kind of harem will lead to a bad outcome......

densittie

Oct 14, 2019
can I use the incest patch from the thread into the updated version of this game? or there's no need to use the incest patch at all in the latest version?
Nope. The patch stops working about 1/2 - 2/3s of the way through the game. It's very jarring to go back to Cherry and Rachel suddenly...

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nope. The patch stops working about 1/2 - 2/3s of the way through the game. It's very jarring to go back to Cherry and Rachel suddenly...
Huh? It's the dev's own patch, and it only has 3 lines....

default Rachel_name_patched = "Mom"
default Diana_name_patched = "Aunt"
default Adam_name_patched = "Dad"

densittie

Oct 14, 2019
Huh? It's the dev's own patch, and it only has 3 lines....
First off, appreciate the rapid response. Just reporting my experience from the other day... When you reach the 4 option "decision" part of the game the names revert from "daughter" to back to Cherry, etc. Just an FYI to users...

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
First off, appreciate the rapid response. Just reporting my experience from the other day... When you reach the 4 option "decision" part of the game the names revert from "daughter" to back to Cherry, etc. Just an FYI to users...

The patch hasn't really changed since 0.2 because I've integrated the patch within the game. Just needs a random "patch.rpy" file to enable incest.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It's supposed to happen. It's also explained why, just pay attention.

Reactions: Dororohot

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Can someone summarize for me what happened to him (ntr) the mc's steals his
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or they all make up and the mc creates a harem

and also is ntr/swinging optional? that was not clear to me

the mc is a cuckold but they still keep all the girls?

give me spoiler
(I haven't played the game yet, I just read some comments)

3.50 star(s) 94 Votes