Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Man what terrible choices, and the Mod is no real help.
At least it has no game over thing to make it worse like other games.
I do feel it needs a remake badly or a walkthrough.
A walkthrough would make more sense then a Mod, so I don't start from the beginning over and over.
Maybe leave out the Demon part, makes no sense to me.
Either that or change the story so it makes more sense.
If not then just complete the game and work on one that makes more sense.
Which mod is no help? The only mod that is available is Sancho's and his is out dated and will more than likely never be updated and should not be used at all. When Sancho's was working, his mod (and all his) was on point and told you exactly (held your hand if you needed it to) what you needed to do.

As for the story, I guess it's just not going to be for you, while the story is going to change form what it originally was, they aren't going to go back and re-do anything, they are moving forward to finish the game.

Reactions: Ursus4321

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Cool story...

Cool, cool, count yourself lucky...that you will never break your leg, have double hip replacement surgery, lose site in one of your eyes (or both out of the blue), get ALS then die a short few years later....or god forbid you get in a tragic accident and now you are confined to a wheelchair and takes you years to get back to any resemblance of life...or any number of things.
Sure, everything you listed besides ALS you would be expected to work again after a month, maybe two off for rehab. and like I said, when its 95% of devs something is in the water, or most are just lazy and dont actually want to do this full time and keep commitments.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Probably because they think they are skilled enough to develop that kind of game, which isn't so difficult in its early stages. However, as the game progresses, they end up finding out that it is a lot harder than it seems. That's why a lot of these games end up taking years to finish or even getting abandoned at some point, because the devs end up a lot more burned out than they expected from trying to work on this kind of project.
Yep, exactly. Just looking at the change log i get the feeling that this game will never finish and will be abandoned. I mean really? 5 different paths? The dev will never by able to complete each story in this decade. Especially when only releasing 300 renders every 8 months. :ROFLMAO:

But eh, might as well milk a few hundred dollars a month in the meantime. :cool:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sure, everything you listed besides ALS you would be expected to work again after a month, maybe two off for rehab. and like I said, when its 95% of devs something is in the water, or most are just lazy and dont actually want to do this full time and keep commitments.
Except this dev (and his wife, they have another game which just got updated) have not asked for any extra money, extra support, and paused payments. Never once have they begged for more support like some developers.

This game has also had 3 updates since that message was posted, and hired extra people as well.

And 95% of adult game dev's making a game it is not their real job, most have a normal 9-5, and normal life responsibilities, kids, etc.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
yeah , well i lost my father on feb of this year, so as you imagine i had to deal with a lot ofpaperwork, loss and all that, but in 1 month i started working and started to hang out with the ppl i used to, what i m trying to say is that IRL issues don t last YEARS unless you want them to... if you don t die, or have some significant illnes such as ELA or some shit like stephen hawkings, it is absolutely rabbish whatever the devs of any game could say, and those cases are very very specific, so they don t happen AT ALL , you had more chance of winning lottery than having such illness, so at the end of the day, the devs tells bullshit and more bullshit because they earnt money and they get lazy, all devs having IRL issues can happen, what can t happen is that those issues lasts years or months to EVERY one of them, now keep talking as if you are their protector

big guy :LUL:

and before any of you mention it

i Eat depression for breakfast so don t give me that card, depression is for weak ones or for lazy excuses
hey ,is ok to feel that way ,but not everybody has or have the same strenght,or the mind to do it so fast,...there are ppl who the most insignificant thing make them do lot of bs,even the strong ones sometimes cant get a hole of themselves,...i kknow pretty much deafperv situation from the beggining ,and i can say even is like a bad dram or nighmare shit can happends,and before you come with another quote,...lets just say death isnt the worst thing someone can experience ....for many death is another cycleor part of life for many is a time when you must create a strong yourself to cope with the situation,...but this guys deaf and wife ,got the worst of everything ,maybe for many a little too much but at least the opened a gofund to try to solve his issues,etc,..not like other devs who try to come with any bs issue in the genre with not even a work ethics and still laughing at they subscribers .....we all know who they are.....

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No offence but.
Why bother you never gonna convince a person that probably can't make a game themselves.
And play one for free spending fuck all downloading it off a pirate site.
One that they couldn't play in the first place if the Dev didn't make it.
That their self important opinion on how, what and when it should be made.
Or how a Dev must be milking because they don't stick to their own idea of an acceptable time scale.
Despite the fact they don't support the Dev they are feking moaning about in the first place.
So you may as well just ignore them better yet stick um on the Ignore list.
Because chances are they are never gonna say anything useful on here in their lives ever.
Just sayin.

Reactions: Ursus4321

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Honestly this story is so confused it is as bad as a person with a Gender Identity Crisis with Multiple Personalities which are all clashing for their spotlight time.

Flip Flop Flip Flop like pick a fucking road already and fucking drive on it.

And each time a Update that comes out after months and months I hunt for the new content and when i do find it out and get it its less then 2 minutes of content.......

Even if you have a real job the fact you Snail along with near no content and then try to please everyone but in fact cant even please yourself then what the fuck are you really doing.....

Just a Money Pit at this point.

Sick of the Devs who get constant support even with a trainwreck and then when they come out and say they are sorry so long after months and months and its like why couldn't you own it sooner and admit this project was flawed instead of Keeping it on life support this long saying it will be better.

Take the L, Reflect on what Didn't work and Plan out one that will work for you without the many different pathways because you clearly are overwhelmed with All the paths you put in to the point you cant even update all the paths in fair speed and when you do its not even worth the download for the mini blurb of content.

Maybe make a more limited choice of options so even then you are not swamped by everything you put onto the plate.

As for asking for more paths like Maddison i ask Why the fuck do we need it like you already have like 6 LI but then have like 12 path options in a sense cuz each one gets a Lust or Love route.....

Maybe make a Ad on route later for Maddy.

That being said I love the Renders and Animations but the overall execution of the project falls very short for me But If you do some good thinking you will be able to fully salvage this much better moving forwards.

Aug 30, 2024
hey ,is ok to feel that way ,but not everybody has or have the same strenght,or the mind to do it so fast,...there are ppl who the most insignificant thing make them do lot of bs,even the strong ones sometimes cant get a hole of themselves,...i kknow pretty much deafperv situation from the beggining ,and i can say even is like a bad dram or nighmare shit can happends,and before you come with another quote,...lets just say death isnt the worst thing someone can experience ....for many death is another cycleor part of life for many is a time when you must create a strong yourself to cope with the situation,...but this guys deaf and wife ,got the worst of everything ,maybe for many a little too much but at least the opened a gofund to try to solve his issues,etc,..not like other devs who try to come with any bs issue in the genre with not even a work ethics and still laughing at they subscribers .....we all know who they are.....
yeah well, i mean, it is what it is, the things that happens to someone usually happen because that someone created the situation in first hand by themselves, i learnt that if you don t want to have cancer or at least minimize the chances, then you dont smoke, that saves you from having it? no, but at least you did all you can as a human

if you dont want to have issues with wifes, kids or whatever, then be single :LUL:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Ii wish there were rules about saying what a patch actually does. Seeing that neither the incest or uncensored patch seemingly are updated how shit is this game without them?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well this title definitely needs a walk through with how the choices and content is structured.

As well I noticed Sancho1969 hasn't been on F95 since June 27th of this year... Is there any news about him? As I hope he is OK and healthy, considering there was some bad weather in Texas a few months back (I think that is where is from).

Regards.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
It's impressive how no matter how many updates are made the aunt's character still has no sex scenes... seriously, I've never seen a character used as badly as her!

3.50 star(s) 94 Votes