Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I can't answer this to avoid heavy spoilers, but I promise you'll get the answer in the next episodes :)
Hehe, alright. Prepare for people being angry though, if you tag a game with incest without it having actual incest (yet).
Anyway. As I said earlier, congratulations on the release, will keep an eye on the game. :)

And the definition of harem tag says that with 3 girls you have a harem , I think it's garbage ....
If he didn't adhere by the definitions he'd get shit from admins/mods, if he does he gets shit by some users. Don't like the tag definition? Take it to the admins and give the poor dev a break. :)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
See You Yesterday [v0.1.0 Extended] [Derezz] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,21 GB / 140 MB - SeeYouYesterday-0.1.0-Extended-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,17 GB / 105 MB - SeeYouYesterday-0.1.0-Extended-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
Blah blah blah ntr who cares, same ole arguments.

Is there any secret renders to be found? It looks like 5/6 are for characters not in the game yet, and one alternate universe story that has a different color. Don't know what the dev would mention these things in the beginning and then put none in.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Considering there's been a flood of loli and F/d themed games recently, a new shota and M/s game seems like a good counterbalance.

There's not really a lot of games with male MC's between the age of, say, 25 and 35, but it's not the responsibility of every dev to fill that niche.
This looks interesting, some time travel/alternate universe stuff hinted at. Not sure how the dev plans to switch back and forth between the school and the parents, though.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
So the sex scene is between Daddy and Mommy?
When this daddy dead or gone?
Let me take care of mc mom

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I like this so far. Except for the unskippable sex scene. No it's not ntr so no worries there. But as was stated earlier not everyone wants to see potential LI's having sex with other guys.(even if they are the husband's or boyfriends). My advice is to make those scenes skipable/avoidable. Remember those are not the sane thing though so everyone will have a different preference. Skipable means it happens you just don't see it, while avoidable means it doesn't happen. Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
ahhh this brings back memories like the 1 release of "Red Falls" (I think it was the name) the dev for putting on a sex scene puts the father fucking the mother. (although there many doubted that they male was the father)

Can you avoid the scene and the mother later? And I suppose that the tags are missing swinging, sharing and voyeurism?
Don't forget the very next update put the mc finding videos of the mom on the phone of her getting railed by others.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Looks interesting but I'm thinking I should wait until there is more content. Is it worth the download?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Kinda miss the times when all fathers were dead or gone from the very start. :KEK: Nowadays it feels like every "harem" game I stumble upon has obligatory sex scene between mother figure character and someone else in first release. Red Falls, Lust Academy, Rejected No More and thats just the games whose names I can remember. :HideThePain::KEK:

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes