EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95zone_cover.jpg

Overview:
A young man, accepted to one of the best high schools in the world, will have to leave from his family to fulfill his dreams.
While he tries to get used to his new environment, his family's secrets won't let him go and life will hit him a blow so hard as he never expected.
Thread Updated: 2022-01-02
Release Date: 2022-01-02
Developer: Derezz -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1 Extended
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Tags:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - TORRENT

Extra: Fan Sign

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

01.png ep_02_entering_school_38.jpg ep_02_alyssa_dream_06.png ep_02_gym_51.jpg 11.png 04.png 05.png 06.png ep_02_grace_homework_50.jpg ep_02_entering_school_97.jpg 16.jpg ep_02_entering_school_109.jpg 10.png ep_02_principal_talk_31_2.jpg ep_02_entering_school_32.jpg ep_02_alternate_universe_story_34.jpg 17.png

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Harem + Incest + Romance is always a good combination.

But I have a question. Viewing tags such as corruption, blackmail, sexual harassment, sleep sex, mind control, rape, etc... Will they be avoidable?

I prefer a totally natural / romantic approach with the girls. Without forcing them to anything. Especially when it comes to family.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Great visual quality and hot scenes. The story is still being developed, but the foundation looks promising and interesting.

Oh Folks!, I don't know how to feel about this...

On the one hand... the role of an adult character loving his sexy MILF,
On the other... playing as a spoiled brat wanting to bang his mom,

Call me CONFLICTED. Indeed, the MILF is quite the reward.

Last edited:

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Half of the preview images already contain NTP, at least the developer is honest from the beginning, even if the NTP tag is still missing.
Did you mean NTR? If so no, this game doesn't contain NTR. And it will be avoidable if it contains.

Harem + Incest + Romance is always a good combination.

But I have a question. Viewing tags such as corruption, blackmail, sexual harassment, sleep sex, mind control, rape, etc... Will they be avoidable?

I prefer a totally natural / romantic approach with the girls. Without forcing them to anything. Especially when it comes to family.
Yes, scenes involving such things like trap or rape will be totally avoidable.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey Derezz, good luck with the game! :)(y)

Thank you for the "planned tags" section! Got it bookmarked now. The game, not the planned tags section.

One question though: You write "A young man, accepted to one of the best high schools in the world, will have to leave from his family". If he leaves his family, what kind of incest content is there?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Derezz

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
shortly, another young, underage boy/wannabe adult fucks his whole family, school... and make them his harem? let me know if this game offers something/anything new

so basically everything except cheating/ntr?
You can be sure that I wrote a script that will surprise you :) And yeah, these tags will be in the game in one way or another.

A question about the game. I made a ninja edit to my last comment, but I'm not sure you saw that.
You write "A young man... will have to leave from his family". If he leaves his family, what kind of incest content is there?
Sorry i missed it. I'm a little sleepy right now.
I can't answer this to avoid heavy spoilers, but I promise you'll get the answer in the next episodes :)

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes