Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Honestly I found the game mechanics cumbersome, maybe the sandbox is necessary later on, but I don't want to waste a bunch of time trying to find people to progress the game. (Full disclosure I don't like sandbox unless it makes sense, some games require it but lots just use it to pad the playing time) Also, regarding the distance to the special school, anywhere that requires an eight hour flight is not close. I live in the middle of North America and an eight hour flight gets me to Iceland.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Just a heads up : The music turns itself back on during certain transitions and you have to repeatedly stop it on the phone. The volume controls in the options don't seem to do anything at all.

Speaking of the phone, having to click into it and go 2 screens deep to see your current task, then having to click back out twice is a pain in the ass.

Reactions: damien_sensei
Jan 28, 2019
Looks very interesting by screenshots, tag, and premise.

I will probably wait 3-4 more updates before I download, so there will be a good chunk of substance to sink my teeth into... but I will be adding this to a watchlist and patiently waiting to see what develops!

Reactions: Derezz

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I felt like I spent more time going through phone menus to see the objective than playing what game there was.
Not a dig at the shortness of the game but rather if you are going to update the objective with a notification every 30s, then just put it up on the side of the screen.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
Seriously the Landlady crap again.
At least let us change the Landlady and tenant thing in preferences or before the actual game starts.
Why have Incest when all it is is the bloody Landlady and FN tenant . for F sake

Reactions: F9Zoney

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Although the dev might be going for a swinging thing with her? but that would then make her not part of the harem (since you don't share harem... cause that makes it open relationship/slaves/whores etc. and not a harem), the others girls could still be harem though.
There's no swinging/sharing in the planned tags and the Dad is literally coughing up blood. He has more death flags that an Anime Protagonist's Father. It's a sad point in the story,(He's an actually good dad) but I'm pretty sure the harem is safe.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Seriously the Landlady crap again.
At least let us change the Landlady and tenant thing in preferences or before the actual game starts.
Why have Incest when all it is is the bloody Landlady and FN tenant . for F sake
??? Cuz she will be an actual landlady? He's leaving his house and looking for a room to rent. Anyways I'd be surprised if "Landlady" doesnt get replaced with her actual name once he learns her name.

Reactions: Derezz

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
is there any WT or guide where to find the secrets?
Even i was aware that there are some, and i tried to look very carefully, i missed ALL of them. Found no card and also not the alternative universe.
I mean: shouldn't be that difficult to observe the 6 locations you got in ep1, but nevertheless i was to dumb for it.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
is there any WT or guide where to find the secrets?
Even i was aware that there are some, and i tried to look very carefully, i missed ALL of them. Found no card and also not the alternative universe.
I mean: shouldn't be that difficult to observe the 6 locations you got in ep1, but nevertheless i was to dumb for it.
same here :ROFLMAO: i was shocked there are 5 cards and a scene and im sooo blind LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
same here :ROFLMAO: i was shocked there are 5 cards and a scene and im sooo blind LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah - i found ONE now - at a place where i looked several times. seems you have to find the location at a certain daytime. What a sick move to be honest

Reactions: Grimtown

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know if it only happens to me, but I'm having a problem with this game. Transitions are very slow. Going from one room to another is slow. It may be my pc but does this happen to someone else?

Reactions: ubblesnop
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes