Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
...could we swap MC for the older guy who looks much better?
if you would READ this thread and LISTEN to the developer (who already has given away a lot of hints), you would know WHY you play in this episode as a teenager, and that it's necessary for the story - and also that it will be explained more in the next update, and all will make sense.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Well then, there is a scene in the game about that. But for now I had to place it a bit implicitly.
I just finished playing your game and honestly I don't see any incest in it at the moment, not even Jenny is presented as the MC mother (although I saw that in the game code she is titled as mom) and he even addresses her by her first name and at the same time when he talks to his father he calls him normally "dad", I understand that this may be because you want to avoid problems with the patreon but if Jenny really is supposed to be the MC biological mother then she should be called "mom" and of course then you can either use a patch like many other incest games or let the players choose the relationship at the beginning of the game.
Of course this is just my personal speculation as neither I nor the other players currently know if she is actually his mother or not.
So at the moment in my opinion the "incest" tag in the game is wrong and misleading because I myself even downloaded the game just because I saw the "incest" tag and after playing it I know that at the moment I didn't see any incest in it.

I'll wait for the next update/updates and then I'll see if I actually get to see content with real incest in your game.

As for the rest I have no complaints, decent start to the game and of course I wish you good luck with your game.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You could make that your dad is always missing at work, but he's not an asshole or a cheater, he just wants his family to be wealthy. Meanwhile, your bored mom decides to start an onlyfans account, you accidentally see her, but at first you don't recognise her as your mom and jerk off. It is only later that you notice that the place where she takes her photos looks like her bedroom. You hear strange noises coming from her room and see her 'working' on her camera.

I think that, if you can't jerk off to a solo photo of a beautiful naked woman, you should see a doctor.
Well - if you would have listened to earlier posts from the dev, you would know that this story is in EARLY beginning, and there is a lot of stuff we don't even know right now.
So as long as the story isn't evolved further on, i would advice to stop to try to make developer to put things into the game, which will not even make any sense later on.

FIRST wait what will happen, and THEN complain.
NEVER complain about a game after first release as long as you don't even know what's really up to happen.

Second advice (not only to you, but to others over here):
If you don't like the game - just move on - not every game is made for YOU. Some people act as they are the top of the hill in every gamethread, and every developer has to create content just like THEY want to.
It's as i would go into a steak-house restaurant and tell the barbeque-chef that he should stop using meat and better cook some vegtables because i think it's healthier. If i like meat, i go in there - if i would be vegtarian, i just would stay away. Same with games - but some seem not to understand that fact.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
People will always wine - so i recommend the dev not to listen too much and continue HIS vision. Past told one thing: developers who want to please all, will mess up the most.

@Derezz :
Don't let people destroy YOUR story, by THEIR demands - please stick to your vision.
This.
Do your thing, Derezz, those people who like it will support you, those who don't will complain and sooner or later stay away from the game.

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Mario4don Thank you for your feedback.
The game doesn't sound bad and it has or will have tags that I usually like: romance, harem and sandbox.

But it has (or will have) quite a few things that I don't really like: Blackmail, Drugs, Female domination, Graphic violence, Male domination, Mind control, Footjob, Lesbian, Puzzle, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Trap. Can they be avoided? mainly domination (all), blackmail, rape, spanking, trap, sleep sex and puzzles.

Otherwise, if I play, I will not regret the loss of the scene removed by the mod.
Yes, scenes involving such things like trap or rape will be avoidable.

Reactions: BlasKyau

lkta

May 3, 2017
Looks nice enough but the sandbox isn't fun at all and the phone design is annoying having to go 2/3 screens deep to see hints all the time. Really can't be doing with sandbox games anymore that don't have shortcut "jump to" maps/menus. Good luck but not for me

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
I guess adding a skip/avoid option is too much to ask ...
I've already added this to the main thread.

I wonder how soon will dev start posting patreon posts asking what fetishes people want to see and how soon those fetishes will start to become NTR
If there are a lot of votes about this in the future polls, maybe I can add it to the alternate universe events(viewing them is completely optional and this events are not canon).

Last edited:

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
bobdillan

This is not a harem game for now, it's just planned like that. And I suggest you to don't talk about it before the tag is really implemented to the game. Like I said before, I can't say much more about that because that falls under spoiler.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
This doesn't affect my vision in any way. I will integrate the scenario I have created into the game in first hand. And then as I said, if there is too much demand, I can add it as an additional-non canon scene.
keep your strength and energy for really important stuff.
He is not worth argumenting, as he will keep his mind. he is known for that.
Not everybody will be able to understand the difference between "in story" and "in side-sequences".
Personally i like your way to show (and same time exclude) certain fetishes.
Not every fetish matches into game's story, but creating small alternate universe scenes which show what MIGHT could happen if things would be different is a nice move. (even more nice because it's completely cut-off the story itself - and 100% avoidable, as no one forces you to search for hinted stuff and even if you got it, you don't have to join these scenes if you don't want to see such kinks).
Thumbs up from over here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, scenes involving such things like trap or rape will be avoidable.
Thanks for the reply.

From your answer I'm going to assume that domination (all), blackmail, rape, spanking, trap, sleep sex are avoidable (and posibly Mind control, Lesbian and Sexual Harassment either).The only question I have is whether puzzles are included in the avoidable things.

This is not a harem game for now, it's just planned like that. And I suggest you to don't talk about it before the tag is really implemented to the game. Like I said before, I can't say much more about that because that falls under spoiler.
Well I'm interested in the game because of the romance and harem tags. So I hope that in the end it exists.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
..... the standard rule as in what the word itself means... and not the misused makeshift meaning it is giving cause of not wanting to make more tags....

Also, that standard rule works with how the tag is used here on f95 just fyi. if the all of the harem LIs are doing stuff with people outside the harem, then it isn't labelled as harem since there is no harem cause they all doing stuff with other people than those in the harem and that one person. If it is just one or two LIs though, the harem tag will stay.
Maybe the Devs (or the people posting?) need to put more effort in defining how they define the tags, especially when it comes to NTR. "In this game, 'Romantic Interest' is defined as..." Just a thought to avoid conflicts later.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
And always remeber: avoiding is not equal avoiding in any case.
Example:
MC: "oh - i hear voices inside my loveinterest's room - seems someone is having fun - even i thought my brother is repairing her PC... what should i do ?"
CHOICE:
1.) ignore it
2.) get a sneek peek (WARNING: ntr content)

... Something like that idoes NOT count as "avoidable", as you now KNOW what's going up in there - no matter if you see or not.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Derezz

Advice time, feel free to not give a shit though, it ain't a lecture, this is just my semi-informed opinion. From what i have been taught, my own experiences, and heard from other devs combined.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDNR: listen to feedback from people that are part of the audience you actually care about (i.e. the ones you want playing your game), and set goals and make sure said goals align with and fit the target audience you are going for. Make optional content completely avoidable (not even a hint kind of thing). Immerse yourself in your story and see if you like it, and think if your target audience would like it. O and take your time to think about things, don't rush :)

That about wraps it up, something there may be of use to you.

edit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I say the Dev should make the game he wants to make and if it is good, an audience will find it.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
And always remeber: avoiding is not equal avoiding in any case.
Example:
MC: "oh - i hear voices inside my loveinterest's room - seems someone is having fun - even i thought my brother is repairing her PC... what should i do ?"
CHOICE:
1.) ignore it
2.) get a sneek peek (WARNING: ntr content)

... Something like that idoes NOT count as "avoidable", as you now KNOW what's going up in there - no matter if you see or not.
What do you think of the Devs who put a toggle at the beginning of the game? 'XXX off' / 'XXX on'

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes