balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
young man, accepted to one of the best high schools in the world, will have to leave from his family to fulfill his dreams...

If he's a young man he should have graduated years ago, right? If he's going to high school he's reasonably a child still..
Or even worse, he's in fact a young man and his dream is to go to high school, WHYYYY???

This just seems way too confusing..

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
young man, accepted to one of the best high schools in the world, will have to leave from his family to fulfill his dreams...

If he's a young man he should have graduated years ago, right? If he's going to high school he's reasonably a child still..
Or even worse, he's in fact a young man and his dream is to go to high school, WHYYYY???

This just seems way too confusing..
chapter 2 start : "3 years later"

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hi there, anyone know how to unlock the fifth scene? Thanks dudes
1 at kitchen
2 at mc room
1 at dining room
1 at living room

all at night ( if current_time != 4: )

the alternate story scene : item at the tip of the queue - dining room at night ; new home -garage by the trashcan

edit : well i think you mean the replays ... my bad lol

Last edited:

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
hi anyone upload game in other servers please (mediafire, zippshare, fileFM, etc). since the current ones are of very poor performance or they limit the download too much, nowadays we cannot wait more than 5 hours in a download. Thanks for everything

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
I got 3+ MBps at mega, that's good enough for me. ETA: 9 minutes.
When I speak of limitations I am not referring exclusively to speed, as many know and if you have not heard, MEGA limits downloads after 1GB of transfer in the vast majority of countries, unless you have a paid account. and this great game has +/- 2GB so mega limits it.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] See You Yesterday [v0.2.1 Extended] [Derezz] [OS@1.91GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.91GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 342MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
it says say goodnight to alice, but her door is locked. I can not find her anywhere else. Help.

Reactions: AEHentai

shotakou

Jan 10, 2018
Anybody else unable to get the lockpick kit to show up? I've bought it 3 times and reloaded twice to no avail.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes