Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Sorry but this is nonsense... "HIGH SCHOOL" is the period from 9th to 12th grade (12 to 18 years old). If the MC is "accepted" in that High School it means that he is 14 years old.
Assuming that "English is not my native language" (LOL) can be interpreted as a bad translation. Understanding that "High School" actually means "College" ...

PS: Anyway... The MC actually looks like a 14 years old boy (a nerdy perverted 14 years old boy)

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Is it normal for the game to spike all the way up to 75% gpu usage from 0% when moving mouse on screen?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Sorry but this is nonsense... "HIGH SCHOOL" is the period from 9th to 12th grade (12 to 18 years old). If the MC is "accepted" in that High School it means that he is 14 years old.
Assuming that "English is not my native language" (LOL) can be interpreted as a bad translation. Understanding that "High School" actually means "College" ...

PS: Anyway... The MC actually looks like a 14 years old boy (a nerdy perverted 14 years old boy)
...there's a time skip of 3 years. He's still a perv though.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

See You Yesterday [v0.2.0 Extended]

My android port have alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider and text size slider. If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
Is the game really laggy or is there something wrong with my computer? I'm playing with core i7 laptop with rtx 3070

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That tutorial makes me actively not want to play this. Lays out a laundry list of sandbox shittiness: multiple hidden object types, mini-games that aren't mandatory...unless you want all the content, pointless apps within the game that you'll be forced to use, and a supposed hint system attached to the phone.

Sandboxes are bad enough without adding every obnoxious subsystem you can heap upon them.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes