Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Move the incest tag to the Planned Tags section and remove it from the top until it's added, please. However, I'm guessing 'Landlady' is your Aunt and the two 'roommates' are cousins? Either fix the pronouns or move the tag to the Planned section.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

ar1122

Formerly 'arbin'
Dec 29, 2017
totally messed up with all that landlady shitt i do not understand who is what here and then his father is not his father and then aopted and then hes not wtf??!!

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
does anybody knows how to access the secret renders page after you move out of your house. because to access the page in the old house was to click on the bar of soap on the counter in the downstairs bathroom

update: I started a new game an accessed the old bathroom and you can view the secret renders. they stay unlocked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lovv99

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Before I try go exploring everywhere for every little detail.. is there a way to access the girl's rooms at night yet or is the "I need something to unlock it" just a placeholder for now?

Sep 29, 2019
I don't know what you talking about but there is a function on the laptop that allows you to change the names of the characters.

Maybe I have not understand de controls. Can you change de charters interaction of Landlady
I don't know what you talking about but there is a function on the laptop that allows you to change the names of the characters.

Sorry if I don't understand yet. Can I change the "Landlady " Jenny relation to the main character? I cannot find it, I search for it. I could not find it. It there going to be a patch (To protect against Patreon, Wink Wink I don't want to say the word hahaha).
Sorry for my confusion Derezz.

7U73N

Dec 31, 2019
Where can I find Vanessa? --> To find her I need to go to the GYM. Where do I go to go to the GYM?

Eggward Eisan

Sep 3, 2018
Where is the lab. Was looking around for Vanessa and couldnt find her. Then got a new hint that just go to the lab but I can only go upstairs and into the classroom.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I'm enjoying it so far, although I like sandbox games that are a bit challenging. I like looking for hidden images and mini games and all that, although maybe some hints as to where the hidden images or when we should be looking for them would be good .

The renders look brilliant.

Looking forward to the next update. Hopefully it's soon.

Last edited:

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Where is the lab. Was looking around for Vanessa and couldnt find her. Then got a new hint that just go to the lab but I can only go upstairs and into the classroom.
When you exit the classroom you can see a sign at the end of the corridor with one side saying Library and Labs is one way and the other side saying Restroom and pool is the other way.

click on that

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Okay cool game so far, I just got to college. Not sure if english is your first language or not or if it's just proofreading issues, but the text does need work. Let me know if I can help!

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes