r0def

Aug 9, 2017
very high quality game I liked everything more mom in updates good luck! best developer + patron

JOEPA223

Dec 9, 2021
Dude do not worry, all your hardwork will definitely pay off, I can see you put a good amount of work in making these chapters, I am a student and don't really have a source of income, but I do my best by sharing this game to my friends.
But really don't worry people are going to notice your game and your work.
HOW TO EARN MONEY ? IN THE GAME I HAVE ONLY 0

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
daemonblackfyre and for those asking for a patch, I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but there is such a function.

View attachment 1549978

View attachment 1549975

You can find answers to questions like these on the FAQ channel on my discord server.
Thank you for the info, I tried it and it works renaming characters.

But is there another variable for the relationship for each character?
For example if you rename Jenny to Landlady then some conversations are a bit off, especially those you arent involved.
So if there isn't already such a varianle, I would suggest you add one.
You are still in some kind of early stage of the game and putting it in wouldn't be as much work as later on.
The benefit would be that you can be much more flexible in conversations, more so if you maybe add a third variable for a "petname" maybe...

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Derezz
I got some suggestions/questions for episode 2:

- maybe disable leaving the school till after seeing the principle
- why is Vanessa wondering "when did it get that big" during the boxing/wrestling match when she already saw him that morning in his birthday suit?
- wouldn't the keys hurt very much behind her back when she is falling onto and lying on her back with the MC on top of her?
- navigation often is a real mess, maybe add a quicktravel dropdown menu somewhere where you can choose the room directly and don't have to find the hidden arrows (or leave it like that. I didn't really had such a problem with it, but looks like a lot of otheres here in this thread)
- when he helps Grace with her homework the screen shows a "handwritten solution" which would be very difficult with just a touchpad. Maybe either make the solution machine written or ad a drawing pad connected to the laptop.
- maybe add a comment from the MC that Alice shouldn't throw away that cigarette because of the fire hazard and the environmental impact(garbage). And maybe make it weed instead of a regular cigarette, that would fit the conversation when she asks him to speak a little slower
- someone else already commented on the Pediatrics and her/his mistake on the letter

- bought lockpicks twice, none of them ever arrived
- at the end, there was a mention of some freeroam events...coundn't find any of them on any daytime at any place

Overall this game has potential and as others already have mentioned, the renders are very good.

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
There is a shipping system in the game. The things you order will arrive after 1 day if you are at home. If you are not at home, you don't need to order it again, you can receive your order in the next days too( again, if you are at home ).

And I'll make an arrangement on the navigation. #1 on the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovv99

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
There is a shipping system in the game. The things you order will arrive after 1 day if you are at home. If you are not at home, you don't need to order it again, you can receive your order in the next days too( again, if you are at home ).

And I'll make an arrangement on the navigation. #1 on the list.
And how in the world does that "shipping system" work?

Before your post I tried waiting in the front yard and skipping through time... no delivery.
After your post I tried the same in "my room" and in the living room. No delivery either.
Even waited for a workday and not saturday/sunday, but this didn't work aswell.

Where do I have to be to recieve the order?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes