Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
how do you close the laptop on the android port??? im stuck at the beginning of the game
Same as PC version. If you are in the first scene where the game heads you to the laptop, open the fastmail application, view the mail and tap the screen once. If you are on free roam, press the turn off button in the upper right corner.

Last edited:

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
rda.png

Release Date Announcement
Well, actually it could have been a few days earlier but I want everything to be smooth. I want to double-check everything after the coding is finished. You know this is a big update!

Release Dates for Episode 2 - Extended Edition:

+20$ Tiers: Thursday, December 10

Release Dates for Episode 2 - Standard Edition:
+15$ Tiers: Thursday, December 10
10$ Tier: Sunday, December 12
5$ Tier: Tuesday, December 14

Public Release( Standard Edition ): Thursday, December 16

Thank you to all my supporters ( and future ones )!
Have a nice week!

-Derezz

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
" A young man, accepted to one of the best high schools in the world....", if he was just accepted to a high school, then he most certainly is a young man, a minor in fact, because you're typically 17-18 years old when you GRADUATE from high school, not start it. And judging from the few previews where you can see him, he does look very young indeed, might even be shorter than Tom Cruise himself, and that's tough :unsure:

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
??? Cuz she will be an actual landlady? He's leaving his house and looking for a room to rent. Anyways I'd be surprised if "Landlady" doesnt get replaced with her actual name once he learns her name.
then, why we have incest tag shit on here? Remove it and it is legit landlady

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes