Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
I think he meant, that if you put a item in the house of EP1, that very same house has to be accessible also during EP9.
I don't know how unlocks will be handled, but if they are bound to the savegame, one would have to replay the whole game otherwise.
Ah, if so, you don't have to repeat the whole game. If you don't have any save files related to the first episode, just start a new game, collect the hidden items in the first episode and continue wherever you left off. I mean, load the save file of the episode you left and continue. Even so, I might add a notice about that when the free roam in Ep.1 is approaching the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56 and EJW

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Do you know how I went from delight to despondency in five seconds? First I opened the seventh screenshot, and then the fourth. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Derezz

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
how did anyone play this? it's constant errors from the start!

File "game/script.rpy", line 11, in <module>
Exception: Invalid key specifier hide_windows_2

the pc version, fones are not for games!

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
how did anyone play this? it's constant errors from the start!

File "game/script.rpy", line 11, in <module>
Exception: Invalid key specifier hide_windows_2

the pc version, fones are not for games!
Did you think that the problem might be caused by you? How are you trying to open the game? Just use the .exe file. Don't try another way.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and Nerttu

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Is Jenny gonna be a Love Interest? If she is, how many voyeuristic scenes does we have to see or skip before we get jenny in a romantic route and we does not want to bother about that voyeur stuff anymore?

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Is Jenny gonna be a Love Interest? If she is, how many voyeuristic scenes does we have to see or skip before we get jenny in a romantic route and we does not want to bother about that voyeur stuff anymore?
Yes, in future. No, I mean past... Umm... Anyway...
And 0. I don't have anything else like this in my story at the moment.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yes, in future. No, I mean past... Umm... Anyway...
And 0. I don't have anything else like this in my story at the moment.
You wont count mom and dad scene as a voyeur scene? I mean, I accept, its not for MC. But its voyeur for players though. Anyway, whether it's voyeuristic or not, my doubt is, are those kind of scenes gonna be repeated? Or you dont want to give a answer because it will be a spoiler?

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
You wont count mom and dad scene as a voyeur scene? I mean, I accept, its not for MC. But its voyeur for players though. Anyway, whether it's voyeuristic or not, my doubt is, are those kind of scenes gonna be repeated? Or you dont want to give a answer because it will be a spoiler?
I already answered this in the message you quoted. Line 1 was for the LI question, line 2 was for the other question.

Also, don't forget the avoid option. If you use that, the scene you are talking about will never happen anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes