Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
After accessing the replay gallery from the phone in the top left, there was no way to exist and return to the game.

Edit: from the main menu as well. Playing on Android

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
After accessing the replay gallery from the phone in the top left, there was no way to exist and return to the game.

Edit: from the main menu as well. Playing on Android
Did you download the official android version? If so there is a button to exit at the bottom right. If it's not the official version that's normal because this button doesn't exist.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Did you download the official android version? If so there is a button to exit at the bottom right. If it's not the official version that's normal because this button doesn't exist.
I downloaded the one in the first page but I didn't see a button.

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
I downloaded the one in the first page but I didn't see a button.
But there is. I did that button specifically for that. I even mentioned it in the android version's changelog.
->

Aug 2, 2021
Promising plot, great female models (why no "shota" tag? mc looks like little boy:KEK:)
don't know how will look further story but it's very interesting now. the only disappointment in this game is no "titfuck" tag, landlady have such beautiful pair of boobs;)
Good Luck with game!!
Thanks for sharing(y)

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
is there a way that you can see the phone in the upper left corner of the screen ? i dont see it and i need to click blind around until i may hit the correct spot to open it

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
is there a way that you can see the phone in the upper left corner of the screen ? i dont see it and i need to click blind around until i may hit the correct spot to open it
When you move your mouse cursor to the upper left corner, the phone becomes visible. Then you have to click it. It shouldn't be that difficult.

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
When you move your mouse cursor to the upper left corner, the phone becomes visible. Then you have to click it. It shouldn't be that difficult.
yea i ignore the tone in your post and just say that this doesnt happen when i put my mouse in the corner.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I kept seeing notifications that I had a new task, but didn't know how to access them. I figured they were on my phone, but there was no icon for it. Finally, I happened upon the upper left where the icon appears out of nowhere. Suddenly, I have access to my phone!

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
I kept seeing notifications that I had a new task, but didn't know how to access them. I figured they were on my phone, but there was no icon for it. Finally, I happened upon the upper left where the icon appears out of nowhere. Suddenly, I have access to my phone!
Did you skip the tutorial? I gave specific information about it there.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just let it go, please.

Not all games/stories focus on one person, even if most do.
Did you skip the tutorial? I gave specific information about it there.
Maybe just add as small always visible symbol in the next version, that will avoid a lot of confusion.

May 26, 2018
So the laptop has a command line... anything we can enter that will do anything?

Also, can someone PLEASE just outright tell us where the hidden scene and images are? I have three images and can't find the other two or the alternate timeline scene.

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
So the laptop has a command line... anything we can enter that will do anything?

Also, can someone PLEASE just outright tell us where the hidden scene and images are? I have three images and can't find the other two or the alternate timeline scene.
There are some cheat codes in the game. You can enter them from the console. Not much for Ep.1 though.

You can find the locations of Secret Cards and Toothed Wheels in the pinned messages on the "spoiler-discussion" channel on my Discord server.
->

May 26, 2018
There are some cheat codes in the game. You can enter them from the console. Not much for Ep.1 though.

You can find the locations of Secret Cards and Toothed Wheels in the pinned messages on the "spoiler-discussion" channel on my Discord server.
->
Thank you very much! By the time I saw this, I'd found all but the final image.

So. I'm not expecting you to change this, simply letting you know my opinion...
If you're going to have hidden things to find, in areas that you aren't going to have permanent access to (like the initial house), you really should allow those hidden things to be found in any order.

The fact that you have to find them in a specific order, and won't be able to get back there to search for them later, means some players are going to just pause the game and search until they find them all, which in my case took hours because I didn't KNOW that they were appearing one at a time. I assumed, having THOROUGHLY searched the mc's room and already found 2, and clicked on every single square centimeter of screenspace, that I didn't need to go back and keep looking in the mc's room...

Very frustrating in that regard.

Definitely like the game, though!

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Thank you very much! By the time I saw this, I'd found all but the final image.

So. I'm not expecting you to change this, simply letting you know my opinion...
If you're going to have hidden things to find, in areas that you aren't going to have permanent access to (like the initial house), you really should allow those hidden things to be found in any order.

The fact that you have to find them in a specific order, and won't be able to get back there to search for them later, means some players are going to just pause the game and search until they find them all, which in my case took hours because I didn't KNOW that they were appearing one at a time. I assumed, having THOROUGHLY searched the mc's room and already found 2, and clicked on every single square centimeter of screenspace, that I didn't need to go back and keep looking in the mc's room...

Very frustrating in that regard.

Definitely like the game, though!
I'm glad you like the game. But I didn't fully understand what you meant about secret items. If you mean that they should all be active and collectible without making any specific progress in the game, then yes, that's how it will be from the second episode. Other than this, you don't have to find some of them first for other cards to be collectible. When you make a certain progress in the game, all of them will be available to find and will not disappear.

Reactions: shadowprophet99

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm glad you like the game. But I didn't fully understand what you meant about secret items. If you mean that they should all be active and collectible without making any specific progress in the game, then yes, that's how it will be from the second episode. Other than this, you don't have to find some of them first for other cards to be collectible. When you make a certain progress in the game, all of them will be available to find and will not disappear.
I think he meant, that if you put a item in the house of EP1, that very same house has to be accessible also during EP9.
I don't know how unlocks will be handled, but if they are bound to the savegame, one would have to replay the whole game otherwise.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes