myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yet another ones of these creepy looking 10 year old's. Let me guess the hit him a blow so hard that he never expected is that he'll one day wake up with a magical horse cock that was given to him by something/someone. I wouldn't be surprised if the MC turns out to be the trap since he fits the bill pretty good.

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The main character looks like me in school years. Only I looked better. I'm 40, I'm a virgin, and at school I was beaten and bullied not only by boys, but also by girls.
A game in which a nerd gets sex and a harem makes me squeamish.

• Haha
Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Yet another ones of these creepy looking 10 year old's. Let me guess the hit him a blow so hard that he never expected is that he'll one day wake up with a magical horse cock that was given to him by something/someone. I wouldn't be surprised if the MC turns out to be the trap since he fits the bill pretty good.
Then I have to say that, you are very wrong.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Internal view, on Renpy. This could be either the most advancement anyone has ever made or real, real bad

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, the problem may be caused by what bruce555 said. Intel graphics cards can be insufficient even for simple things. Are you sure you don't have another external graphics card on your PC ? If not, I guess I can't help with that. I also suggest you to upgrade your ram as well.
I experience the lag too and I have an Intel UHD 630 GPU. But, pardon me, before you come again with the Intel is insufficient, I have ZERO problems running games like e.g. "Hitman" or "Trainz19" with high details fluently (and Trainz can be notorious in that sometimes even big GPUs stutter, depending on config), due to a sizeable RAM-bank sharing with the UHD.
It is the first time ever that a ren´py game stutters and lags on my PC, that is definitely not a GPU/RAM problem. Can it be that is one of the newer ren´py versions, which several are terribly unoptimised?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
Note: This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 779M
SHA1SUM: 32bee653cd2875c4ef2c8ef770a1998a80579599
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
I experience the lag too and I have an Intel UHD 630 GPU. But, pardon me, before you come again with the Intel is insufficient, I have ZERO problems running games like e.g. "Hitman" or "Trainz19" with high details fluently (and Trainz can be notorious in that sometimes even big GPUs stutter, depending on config), due to a sizeable RAM-bank sharing with the UHD.
It is the first time ever that a ren´py game stutters and lags on my PC, that is definitely not a GPU/RAM problem. Can it be that is one of the newer ren´py versions, which several are terribly unoptimised?
IDK... Like I said, the game tested it on a 750Ti system( that's a low tier graphics card for today's tech ) and I tried it on my old phone too, there is no lag. But yeah, there are some other people with Intel graphics card who have this problem. As I said, I don't know the exact cause of the problem... Sorry.

Reactions: m4pII and Turret

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
See You Yesterday [v0.1.1 Extended] [Derezz] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 763 MB / 145 MB - SeeYouYesterday-0.1.1-Extended-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 728 MB / 111 MB - SeeYouYesterday-0.1.1-Extended-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
IDK... Like I said, the game tested it on a 750Ti system( that's a low tier graphics card for today's tech ) and I tried it on my old phone too, there is no lag. But yeah, there are some other people with Intel graphics card who have this problem. As I said, I don't know the exact cause of the problem... Sorry.
Thanks for your reply. IMHO it must be an interplay of the Ren´py version with the Intel GPU. I never had problems running Ren´py games before and my graphics can lift far more than this. I heard on the forum several times before that among newer ren´py versions are some real duds, which produce problems on all sides. This might be the case here.
As long as these lags continue, I do not play the game, but good luck to you in the future!

Reactions: Derezz

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm still thinking I'm right about what I do tho. But still, cuz getting such a reaction, I will make an official patch for this( like an avoidable scene ) in future( probably with episode 2 ). Because I care about everyone's opinion although it seems unnecessary. Now please wait for the second episode and don't talk about this any more. I would appreciate if you comment on the rest of the game. Like game mechanics, renders, animations, musics etc. These are the parts where I really need feedbacks.
So is the 07.png preview screenshot avoidable now?
And by avoidable I mean that scene doesn't happen in the game, not just a choice to not see it... because avoidable means exactly that it doesn't happen (that we can prevent it from happening), if it happens and we can choose to see or not see it (that means skippable, not avoidable).
Many devs and people seems to confuse those 2.

Btw the problem with those reactions is that many people have a different meaning of such content, I'm one of those that don't like any of the Li's being in a "close" relationship with someone that is not the mc, even if is the father, boyfriend or whatever.
You should not take that as negative, if people did not like your game they won't even come here to post and give their opinion.
Anyway, good luck with the game.

PS: Im not a big fan of the mc's look , I tend to prefer more mature looking mcs and less nerdy mcs xD

Last edited:

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
djkunn

Yeah, I know the meaning of avoidable.

Don't worry. There is nothing in the game to worry you about the thing you are talking about.
And the scene you're talking about isn't getting anywhere. You can play and see. The mentioned avoidable scene in the changelog is different.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Great start, cool renders, cool music ...

It would be nice if there would be a summary, how many secrets/collectables the player has found, e.g. "5/5 secret cards", etc.
At the moment it is easy but once there are hundreds of secrets in the game that kind of info would be very useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Look-see and Derezz
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes