Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
Hello. I belong to a secret organization that brings together the elite of this forum, who know that the combination of exhibitionism + coruption TAGs can create an explosive mixture, much to our joy (buahahaha).
Do you plan to create the option of dressing up women in the main character's harem or dressing them more defiantly the more corrupt they are? The cheery on the cake for our secret organization (whose organization even I didn't know existed) is pure exhibitionism, where, at the highest level of corruption, women go naked not only at home.

And remember. If anyone asks, you haven't heard of any secret organization.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
It looks ok, renders look nice, cant comment story (wasnt much to go) I didnt like games nav system, (constantly opening the phone etc) and to be honest I was just confused. example i found view alternative universe (or something like that) hidden object ! but how do you use it? you cant click on it! I know its early days. but my initial thoughts ! good luck

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
It looks ok, renders look nice, cant comment story (wasnt much to go) I didnt like games nav system, (constantly opening the phone etc) and to be honest I was just confused. example i found view alternative universe (or something like that) hidden object ! but how do you use it? you cant click on it! I know its early days. but my initial thoughts ! good luck
There is a hidden object that gives you access to view them. You have to click on it.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
An interesting start. Good render, very promising setting. And the planned tags are even more interesting. As long as the developer really does it all and doesn't let haters cook him soft, it could be a very good and varied game. Let's keep our fingers crossed for him. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Derezz

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
How to change this landlady shit when there is no incest patch and script.rpy? I can't do anything with script.rpyc

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
See You Yesterday - iPatch

Game version: v0.1.0 Extended
Installation: Just drop that shit in the VN's "game" subfolder.
Uninstall: Just delete the dang thing.

Feel free to edit however if you wish but this makes Jenny "Mom". Since the MC calls the "Landlady" asking for a room for rent and doesn't know her at all (progress to date anyway) I reckon she should remain "Landlady", but again edit however your depravity guides you Sparky.

BTW, did you click that "like" button? ....Well then smash the damn thing already! (facepalm if I wasted the 10 seconds of time it took making this four-line patch). Regards and be well.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Derezz Well done, I haven't seen a dev use a sort or sorted lambda function in....forever (hell, tbh most "modders" 'round here wouldn't know a lambda from a lambskin condom): objectives.sort(key=lambda objectives: objectives.whos)

Even I catch myself getting somewhat lackadaisical and define separate functions instead of merely taking advantage of the inline function as substitute (I'm more of an algebra purist than a calculus nerd) . If you personally drafted these "objectives" scripted python functions then I respectfully tip my hat. If outside sourced then keep at 'em as they are quite efficient to say the least. Regards.

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Derezz Well done, I haven't seen a dev use a sort or sorted lambda function in....forever (hell, tbh most "modders" 'round here wouldn't know a lambda from a lambskin condom): objectives.sort(key=lambda objectives: objectives.whos)

Even I catch myself getting somewhat lackadaisical and define separate functions instead of merely taking advantage of the inline function as substitute (I'm more of an algebra purist than a calculus nerd) . If you personally drafted these "objectives" scripted python functions then I respectfully tip my hat. If outside sourced then keep at 'em as they are quite efficient to say the least. Regards.
Well, thank you. Yeah I totally wrote that script myself. Honestly, it was a bit of a hassle, but I think it was worth it.

Reactions: EJW

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Derezz

so i've seen people talk about that hint/phone system being the most annoying thing in the game and someone pointing out that a hint system is supposed to make the game easier not be the worst thing about it.

didn't see anything addressing this or maybe i missed it but is this gonna be addressed or do you disagree with them?

also some advise. PRESENTATION is a powerful thing when it comes to advertising your game and this thread is already a shitstorm because of a certain scene.

what i mean by this is having those preview pics with the Wife sucking dick and being intimate with another person aside from MC wil be enough to keep some people away. so you might wanna remove them from the previews if that scenes is gonna be optional in the future. if you decide to leave them, well thats up to you but people will ask questions about it every update.

on the good side you also showed us who MC is so playing as a child shouldn't surprise anyone.

i cant say much aside from that cause the comments have more or less kept me from trying the current version of the game. (previously it was the preview pics with the Mom but apparently its optional now. or theres a mod for it.) right now the hint system seems to be whats keeping me from it.

oh and the renders do look nice. either way good luck to you dev and im curious to see how the next update goes.

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Derezz

so i've seen people talk about that hint/phone system being the most annoying thing in the game and someone pointing out that a hint system is supposed to make the game easier not be the worst thing about it.

didn't see anything addressing this or maybe i missed it but is this gonna be addressed or do you disagree with them?

also some advise. PRESENTATION is a powerful thing when it comes to advertising your game and this thread is already a shitstorm because of a certain scene.

what i mean by this is having those preview pics with the Wife sucking dick and being intimate with another person aside from MC wil be enough to keep some people away. so you might wanna remove them from the previews if that scenes is gonna be optional in the future. if you decide to leave them, well thats up to you but people will ask questions about it every update.

on the good side you also showed us who MC is so playing as a child shouldn't surprise anyone.

i cant say much aside from that cause the comments have more or less kept me from trying the current version of the game. (previously it was the preview pics with the Mom but apparently its optional now. or theres a mod for it.) right now the hint system seems to be whats keeping me from it.

oh and the renders do look nice. either way good luck to you dev and im curious to see how the next update goes.
Firstly, thank you for the comment.

I will update the pictures on the OP with the release(public release) of the second episode. Because then, this scene will be completely avoidable.

To talk about the hint system; I really don't understand the reason for the bad comments about this. When people are confused about what to do in a sandbox-type game, they immediately request a walkthrough or say bad words about the mess of the game. I made such a system to make the game very understandable, but apparently this did not please people too. Maybe the open world is not very wide right now and notifications are coming very often. This may be the reason. But in the following episodes, the game will have an increasingly wider open world, and then the necessity of this system will be understood. So if I remove this system, I'm sure I'll get more swear words than I do now.

However, I will make this system switchable too. You will be able to turn it on or off from the phone.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

I will update the pictures on the OP with the release(public release) of the second episode. Because then, this scene will be completely avoidable.

To talk about the hint system; I really don't understand the reason for the bad comments about this. When people are confused about what to do in a sandbox-type game, they immediately request a walkthrough or say bad words about the mess of the game. I made such a system to make the game very understandable, but apparently this did not please people too. Maybe the open world is not very wide right now and notifications are coming very often. This may be the reason. But in the following episodes, the game will have an increasingly wider open world, and then the necessity of this system will be understood. So if I remove this system, I'm sure I'll get more swear words than I do now.

However, I will make this system switchable too. You will be able to turn it on or off from the phone.
alright at the very least i can try it when the next update comes out. ty for the response

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Derezz

Sometimes it makes a lot of sense to respect the developer and let him do his/her job. He already has his reasons for what kind of scenes he vreates. From time to time games are simply planned by the developer that the MC doesn't always get everything. There are also players who want this variety. The harem fans are not always the main target group everywhere.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

I don't think the problem is the hint system itself, but the way you access it. You have to find the invisible phone on the top left, click on it, open the app with the question mark and then open the to-do list to see it. After that you have to close that list, go back to the phone's main menu and then close it... 6 clicks just to see the hint and return to the game, which is not a big deal, but when you have to repeat it again and again every two minutes or so, it can get tedious really fast.

I know that doing it that way instead of just having the to-do list on the top of the screen next to the map or inventory icon for instance, is a good way to show off the phone, but one of the reasons people ask for hint systems in sandbox games, is to reduce the click count.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I don't think the problem is the hint system itself, but the way you access it. You have to find the invisible phone on the top left, click on it, open the app with the question mark and then open the to-do list to see it. After that you have to close that list, go back to the phone's main menu and then close it... 6 clicks just to see the hint and return to the game, which is not a big deal, but when you have to repeat it again and again every two minutes or so, it can get tedious really fast.

I know that doing it that way instead of just having the to-do list on the top of the screen next to the map or inventory icon for instance, is a good way to show off the phone, but one of the reasons people ask for hint systems in sandbox games, is to reduce the click count.
i think a notepad or question mark icon next to the phone to have the hint system as a stand alone feature would solve the issue. one click to check the "to do list" and one to close. pretty common solution i think.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Sometimes it makes a lot of sense to respect the developer and let him do his/her job. He already has his reasons for what kind of scenes he vreates. From time to time games are simply planned by the developer that the MC doesn't always get everything. There are also players who want this variety. The harem fans are not always the main target group everywhere.
agreed dev should do what they want. but whats the point of asking about what players thought of the game if they dont take criticism good or bad? whether a dev decides to make changes based on that is up to them. some do some dont.

i gave a suggestion about how the game is being presented in the preview pics and how some players may be wary of trying the game for a scene that in the future will be optional. thats all.

i'll admit this suggestion was based on how the preview pics made ME concerned when the MC is a child but we see an old dude having sex.
some ppl will share my opinion others wont.

there have been other games that were unfairly judged by preview pics as well just because they showed something some players didnt like. i cant remember the name of the game. but it showed a girl getting a BBC who was not MC and later it was found out it was just an unlockable render that had nothing to do with the story as far as i can tell. and yet people were worried if NTR was a thing because of it and i think it was abandoned cause players were not giving it a chance.

i didnt say to remove the scene entirely or even edit it. just that it would be wise to remove them since it could affect some people from trying the game because of it. not everyone will search the comments to figure out what the context was.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
agreed dev should do what they want. but whats the point of asking about what players thought of the game if they dont take criticism good or bad? whether a dev decides to make changes based on that is up to them. some do some dont.

i gave a suggestion about how the game is being presented in the preview pics and how some players may be wary of trying the game for a scene that in the future will be optional. thats all.

i'll admit this suggestion was based on how the preview pics made ME concerned when the MC is a child but we see an old dude
having sex. some ppl will share my opinion others wont.

there have been other games that were unfairly judged by preview pics as well just because they showed something some players didnt like. i cant remember the name of the game. but it showed a girl getting a BBC who was not MC and later it was found out it was just an unlockable render that had nothing to do with the story as far as i can tell. and yet people were worried if NTR was a thing because of it and i think it was abandoned cause players were not giving it a chance.

i didnt say to remove the scene entirely or even edit it. just that it would be wise to remove them since it could affect some people from trying the game because of it. not everyone will the comments to figure out what the context was.

the "typical NTR hate" is worse then anything i said and you know it.

what i said simply pointed out what would happen if the previews stayed up there and offered a suggestion in hopes the NTR debate could be minimized in future updates.

i didnt even mention "NTR" in my post. if you're calling it hate simply because i used a few bad words like "shitstorm" and "dick" then that on you for interpreting it as hate. there was nothing hateful about my comment.

the thread was becoming the usual NTR shit storm. this is true not hate just true.
the wife/mom was sucking dick. not hateful just true.

just so we're clear the scene was not NTR. just something some players dont wanna see.

also you only focused on the part of my comment regarding my suggestion. do you have an opinion on the hint system? do you think its inconvenient as it is now for example?
It makes me not wanna give feedback any more, when you got Devs in your DM because they're upset about something you wrote it begs the question, why even bother with the "Please give feedback" request.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It makes me not wanna give feedback any more, when you got Devs in your DM because they're upset about something you wrote it begs the question, why even bother with the "Please give feedback" request.
its probably just the hope or expectation that all feedback will be "helpful" it also depends on the devs experience on how use they are to how people respond when a new game comes out.

for example:

when a dev is green they'll probably ask that, thinking/hoping its all good or helpful.

a dev who has been an f95 member for a while on the other hand or at least seen the comment sections regarding these types of games would have good enough experience to be upfront about what kind of content will cause these debates and immediately shut it down. some devs will put it in big bold letters on the overview. like "dont like ntr? then not for you." or "this game will never have NTR" and even go the extra mile and add "nor will there be any other male dicks"

even then it doesnt completely get rid of it but it sure as hell helps.

but in the end what can you do?:sneaky:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
its probably just the hope or expectation that all feedback will be "helpful" it also depends on the devs experience on how use they are to how people respond when a new game comes out.

for example:

when a dev is green they'll probably ask that, thinking/hoping its all good or helpful.

a dev who has been an f95 member for a while on the other hand or at least seen the comment sectiones regarding these types of games would have good enough experience to be upfront about what kind of content will cause these debates and immediately shut it down. some devs will put it in big bold letters on the overview. like "dont like ntr? then not for you." or "this game will never have NTR" and even go the extra mile and add "nor will there be any other male dicks"

even then it doesnt completely get rid of it but it sure as hell helps.

but in the end what can you do?:sneaky:
I don't care for fetishes so you'll never catch me in any "Wars" on here, but I'm a story guy and I don't understand how a Dev can enjoy all the praise and 5 stars, but on critique and they turn psycho, I never thought I'd ignore a Dev, but I did.

I can understand the useless reviews like: "This game sucks, deleted" and other reviews that aren't constructive, but when you tell a Dev what you legitimately think of their project, some just can't handle it. If I'm a Dev I would hate all the ass kissing 5 star reviews because it brings nothing to the table, "Great game, awesome milfs and boobs" that's not gonna help you get better at developing your craft.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes