ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Well, the description isn't giving me much hope, but I'm game to give it a try if/when it gets to a certain amount of content.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
When I speak of limitations I am not referring exclusively to speed, as many know and if you have not heard, MEGA limits downloads after 1GB of transfer in the vast majority of countries, unless you have a paid account. and this great game has +/- 2GB so mega limits it.
Well, speed IS limited (I don't have a payed account), usually I can get a lot more. And the file size limit is 5GB, I think.
But I guess, by now you got it anyway :)

kyonsos

May 28, 2018
does anybody knows how to access the secret renders page after you move out of your house. because to access the page in the old house was to click on the bar of soap on the counter in the downstairs bathroom

update: I started a new game an accessed the old bathroom and you can view the secret renders. they stay unlocked

Last edited:

kyonsos

May 28, 2018
Sorry but this is nonsense... "HIGH SCHOOL" is the period from 9th to 12th grade (12 to 18 years old). If the MC is "accepted" in that High School it means that he is 14 years old.
Assuming that "English is not my native language" (LOL) can be interpreted as a bad translation. Understanding that "High School" actually means "College" ...

PS: Anyway... The MC actually looks like a 14 years old boy (a nerdy perverted 14 years old boy)
he is finishing highschool and recently became 18. the phone call with dad explains it. US schools dont only use age for grade placement, but a combination age and what exact month you where born, Sometimes you end up a whole year older or younger than other classmates.

Mar 22, 2020
Is the game really laggy or is there something wrong with my computer? I'm playing with core i7 laptop with rtx 3070
I had to manually select the gfx processor to run the game in Windows without lag.

Settings -> display -> graphics settings

1639733787713.png

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
Note for dev, Derezz : You really need to sort out navigation, I've only just started and this is already making me think about giving up.
The movement arrows are hard to see and not always in the same place, making it easy to miss them, stairs in school for example, see questions above.
The renders are lovely, but if I can't move around easily, it's all pointless.

I am currently trying to find Alice in the house, apparently backyard off the kitchen ... I can't even find the kitchen.

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Hey guys,
I've been thinking about releasing another (surprise) episode recently(actually in this month), but it's upsetting and demotivating to get almost no support... I working for months on each new update and putting an incredible amount of effort into it, to do my best. And I'm really getting tired. So... If you would like to give some support, now is the time... Thanks.

PS: As always, I take note of all sensible comments. Do not worry about that.

Last edited:

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Jun 21, 2020
Hey guys,
I've been thinking about releasing another (surprise) episode recently(actually in this month), but it's upsetting and demotivating to get almost no support... I working for months on each new update and putting an incredible amount of effort into it, to do my best. And I'm really getting tired. Equipment costs are another matter as well. So... If you would like to give some support, now is the time... Thanks.

Dude do not worry, all your hardwork will definitely pay off, I can see you put a good amount of work in making these chapters, I am a student and don't really have a source of income, but I do my best by sharing this game to my friends.
But really don't worry people are going to notice your game and your work.

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
Well, speed IS limited (I don't have a payed account), usually I can get a lot more. And the file size limit is 5GB, I think.
But I guess, by now you got it anyway :)
When I talked about MEGA I said that it was about data transfer the limitation, not the limitation of the file size. When it is a file smaller than 1GB I can perfectly go down to 125mb / s (I don't have a payment account) but yes, I already have it, unfortunately I had to download it from another website, that if it had download servers that f95 recommends now that nopy is not available.

Sep 29, 2019
Hey guys,
I've been thinking about releasing another (surprise) episode recently(actually in this month), but it's upsetting and demotivating to get almost no support... I working for months on each new update and putting an incredible amount of effort into it, to do my best. And I'm really getting tired. So... If you would like to give some support, now is the time... Thanks.

You have a lot of talent dude. I think you will be succesful don't stress. All hands on deck on this forum we should push this game more to make this game more visible let's help him out more.
Derezz don't lose hope my man !!!

tenor.gif

Reactions: Lovv99 and Derezz

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I feel this game is unnecessarily making it hard to see UI elements on the screen.
The text controls are almost always invisible against the background and the back/return arrows are so hard to see.
The stealth arrow problem isn't helped by some rooms needing a door or some other visual element being clicked to return instead of an arrow (I spent about 3 minutes searching for an arrow that didn't exist in the pool room before spam clicking everywhere to get out).

Feel free to hide the secrets as much as you want, but please don't hide navigation elements, it's just plain bad UX.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
does anybody knows how to access the secret renders page after you move out of your house. because to access the page in the old house was to click on the bar of soap on the counter in the downstairs bathroom

update: I started a new game an accessed the old bathroom and you can view the secret renders. they stay unlocked
Dunno if it's intentional but I got the same result from clicking the welly boots in the garage, though that led to bit of an awkward situation where I was actually back in the original home...

Reactions: x_Flinx_x
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes