RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
I managed to solve the performance problem on computers with Intel graphics cards. You will no longer have any problems. Also, Ren'Py version updated to 7.4.11. This is an another thing will increase the performance. For everyone.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
any NTR scene?
iirc the dev said that the game was not going to contain Ntr, but maybe later you will be lucky, because it seems the dev is going to add something like side storys "What if ..." (it's something like changing or adding different situations to a scene that already happened, if you play PV "Powe Vacuum" I think you will understand the idea).

from patreon: "These stories will feature the same characters from the main game (and maybe a few new ones) and include all kinds of fetishes."

Reactions: Silver

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
The font is small for old people, and Shift-A doesn't work.
I'd suggest the dev address this issue.

Also, for lazy people you could add notifications that the current screen contains hidden items.

For now I'm using my custom made mods for that (see attachments). Unpack them in SeeYouYesterday folder (on Windows or Linux).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Somehow the scenes of this game give me a vibe of being stupid or primitive. I can't quite put a finger on it, maybe that's because of Engrish, or renders compositions and brevity of exchanges, or childish behavior of characters, but that feeling of primitiveness is pretty strong.

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
This is the reason why I don't pay much attention to the some reviews/criticisms made here. But man... Look at that last reviewer(m0us3r). He just vomits evil :) He must have thought "How can I write everything in the worst words I can find", "How can I make this game look worse". As if his review wasn't enough, he also wrote the same things as a comment. And he also wrote that those who gave 5 stars were fake....

As if it's not enough that you don't give any small kind of support, don't you respect the effort given too? Can't anyone like the game just because you don't like it? Why this hostility of yours?

Wow. Just wow.

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
This is the reason why I don't pay much attention to the some comments made here. But man... Look at that last reviewer. He just vomits evil :) He must have thought "How can I write everything in the worst words I can find", "How can I make this game look worse". As if his review wasn't enough, he also wrote the same things as a comment. And he also wrote that those who gave 5 stars were fake....

As if it's not enough that you don't give any small kind of support, don't you respect the effort given too? Can't anyone like the game just because you don't like it? Why this hostility of yours?

Wow. Just wow.
Well I wrote a few good things (quality renders, good faces, attempts to be funny and creative).

If I would hate this game I would give it 1 star, not 2.

I think all the criticism I wrote was well deserved. There was no "hostility", just an objective report of my experience.

It's you who fail to see that, and try to exaggerate criticizing my comments, failing to see anything useful there. So it's you who as you said "vomit evil".

About those fake or very strange reviews, let me quote some:

Originality: - It's very original

Grammar: - I didn't encounter any grammatical error or mistake.
Did the reviewer never see any game where

(1) MC moves from family to college
(2) MC moves to live with women
(3) MC pervs unnaturally on his mother and roommates
(4) Principal/teacher perv on him unnaturally
(5) His father dies or disappears

I'd say tons of games here have such stuff.

As for grammar, the reviewer either knows English worse than a first-grader, and then he is not qualified to speak about grammar... Or I can't help thinking that the review is fake...

That's it.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Derezz when I looked at preview images I see a sex scene with the landlady but I finished episode 2 but I didn't even get a single kiss from any female let alone sex. Did I do something wrong somewhere? Did I make a bad choice or something?

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Derezz when I looked at preview images I see a sex scene with the landlady but I finished episode 2 but I didn't even get a single kiss from any female let alone sex. Did I do something wrong somewhere? Did I make a bad choice or something?
That scene is from an alternate universe story. To access that scene;

• Hey there
Reactions: Aditya32

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
That scene is from an alternate universe story. To access that scene;

Nah I don't want that stuff since you said there will be ntr scenes in that here and I hate ntr. Also will this be one of those 'extremely slow burn' games? Because two chapters passed and we haven't even got a kiss let alone any sexual act. Jenny (mom) is my favourite girl and we are in the collegue. So we have to wait for a really really long time before having a relationship with Jenny? Since mc needs to return home to do that I believe

Reactions: acondo and EJW

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Nice Renders!
...hmm

Oh well, thanks for warning =)
Majority of the most supported and highest rated adult games on patreon are sandbox games. lol. Yeah there are some bad sandbox games but it isn't about them being sandbox but they are just bad games. Sandbox games with a lot of replayable content and lively world is the best imo. Also it's much harder to make sandbox games than regular vn's. So I respect devs who is choosing the hard way if it's their vision for their game

Last edited:

xShoLove

Aug 26, 2020
m0us3r I'm not "strange people" please and definitely not fake. Actually a supporter of the developer.
Reviewing without suggesting improvements or helping the continuity of the game should not be allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: acondo
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes