johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] See You Yesterday [v0.2.1 Extended] [Derezz] [OS@1.91GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.91GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 342MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
(y) (y)

Jun 21, 2020
Well I wrote a few good things (quality renders, good faces, attempts to be funny and creative).

If I would hate this game I would give it 1 star, not 2.

I think all the criticism I wrote was well deserved. There was no "hostility", just an objective report of my experience.

It's you who fail to see that, and try to exaggerate criticizing my comments, failing to see anything useful there. So it's you who as you said "vomit evil".

About those fake or very strange reviews, let me quote some:

Did the reviewer never see any game where

(1) MC moves from family to college
(2) MC moves to live with women
(3) MC pervs unnaturally on his mother and roommates
(4) Principal/teacher perv on him unnaturally
(5) His father dies or disappears

I'd say tons of games here have such stuff.

As for grammar, the reviewer either knows English worse than a first-grader, and then he is not qualified to speak about grammar... Or I can't help thinking that the review is fake...

That's it.
I see, that's my review you're talking about, as of my review, I appreciate new creators as there are very few individuals left here with the good quality. I liked the first version and I was very happy when I saw the second version.
You know when I play these games, I don't use my brain much as I have a big tool to satisfy and a big heart to enjoy the content.
I wrote a good review because if not people would have missed a good piece of a game and than the same thing would have happened, people would ignore a game and the Dev would get disappointed or disheartened and eventually the tag would appear as (Abandoned).

As of the originality quote, where did you find a alternate world story?
(Time for you) is the only story I found was somewhat connecting to an alternate world.
Rest of all the games have the same old story of Father dying, son fucking and world dancing.

I would say that I appreciate creativity.

If you played this game in the search of logic and realistic view of life, you're at the wrong place brother, as fucking your family is not something you do in real life. Do you think you'll seduce your mom and go 'Sweet Home Albama' in real life? :HideThePain:

If yes, than you need to visit a psychiatrist and I bet she would not be a hot piece of meat and nope you won't get to fuck her at all, instead you'll be put in a asylum where the mental patients will fuck your life.

So, my recommendation will be don't try this shit at home and appreciate a little bit more, will ya?

P.S. Dev you're doing a good job don't pay attention to them.:BootyTime:

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Is that the only unlocked scene at the moment? I don't seem to see any others, just the folders which don't do anything when clicked.
There are more. Rest are all hidden before you leave home.
Locations of them are discussed on the first few pages of this topic.

But I guess it's more easy to complain about a game after you just spent a few seconds with it instead of giving it a fair amount of time, trying out some things yourself and then write a review about it.

edit:
I don't have money to spare to support the Dev in that way, but atleast I try to give constructive feedback for something I get here for FREE.

Reactions: IgorMkg83
Jan 15, 2021
There are more. Rest are all hidden before you leave home.
Locations of them are discussed on the first few pages of this topic.

But I guess it's more easy to complain about a game after you just spent a few seconds with it instead of giving it a fair amount of time, trying out some things yourself and then write a review about it.

edit:
I don't have money to spare to support the Dev in that way, but atleast I try to give constructive feedback for something I get here for FREE.
I don't see where you see a complaint, I was just asking a question. I didn't know about the secret alternative scenes at all until the Dev posted about it on this page of comments

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Yes, yours wasn't really a complaint, but you add to the many other people here who give the game a bad rep because of the lack of content. And thats not always the case in those type of games. A lot of people just run through and don't look around...test some things out...
Because of that they miss stuff....and complain that there is not enough.

Reactions: EJW

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, yours wasn't really a complaint, but you add to the many other people here who give the game a bad rep because of the lack of content. And thats not always the case in those type of games. A lot of people just run through and don't look around...test some things out...
Or they simply dislike that the content is in hidden unlocks instead of the story itself, just like some people dislike dreams and such instead of real action. I am myself not a real hidden images hunter either and prefer the action scenes in game and basically consider game devoid of those scenes if only in hidden images or gallery, until it happens in story itself. You cannot please everyone as a dev and whatever route you take will displease some and make others very happy, it is just the way it is.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2021
you're coming in with a lot of heat and some real stretches. I didn't complain about a lack of content. There was a post by the Dev about how to open up the hidden AU list and I was just asking if there was only 1 scene so far because that's all that came up after following the Dev's directions.

Shawncjx

Sep 20, 2021
So how tf do I wish Alice good night when she had already locked her door? Just go to bed MC...

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Majority of the most supported and highest rated adult games on patreon are sandbox games. lol. Yeah there are some bad sandbox games but it isn't about them being sandbox but they are just bad games. Sandbox games with a lot of replayable content and lively world is the best imo. Also it's much harder to make sandbox games than regular vn's. So I respect devs who is choosing the hard way if it's their vision for their game
I'm with you. There's a lot of griping about sandbox games on here, but to me that's what makes these games rather than illustrated stories. You have to explore, discover, and earn the rewards which makes it much more satisfying for me.

But, like you said, it does take more skill for a dev to make it work properly. If you're emphasizing the MC having to run to the toilet to piss all the time, you're just going to piss off players. If your character has to spend $5k to get some item in order to see a scene, yet you're limited to earning like $15 per day, then, again, players are going to get bored/angry.

Reactions: Cyiek

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Hey guys, do you have any scenario suggestions for the upcoming What If...? story? Tomorrow, I will create a poll on patreon and the options will consist of the scenarios you suggested. If I don't get enough ideas, I'll create some options from my own ideas.

You can express your ideas on , or here.

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Hey, I thought I wasn't able to express my thoughs properly in this forum and there are some things I want to write about.

I didn't mention my thoughts about that at the beginning because I was a little nervous about that and it wasn't so necessary (the purpose of the first 2 episodes of the game was to introduce the main characters, and to talk roughly about the storyline of the game). Also, once this discussion is opened, the focus can completely shift from the game. So, I didn't want to talk about it instead of the game. Now that things have calmed down, I think it's time.

Wondering what I'm thinking? You can consider what I'll write now as future possible content in my game and my general view of all these stuff. Let's see;

Frankly, it doesn't seem natural to me that there are no guys other than MC in the games. Or, even if there are any guys in the game, it doesn't seem normal to me that they all act like gay and have no interest in girls(or girls have no interest in any guy other than MC). And I don't like it.

Secondly, I don't like the fact that MC seduces and fucks all the girls in the game is the only option, as is the case with 90% of their games today. This is starting to become very commonplace for me.

There must also be paths in which girls(or boiz) can experience various, different stories with others. Don't think of all of these as romantic relationships or NTR. Think some of them as different things based on the situations that occur(like blackmail) in the main story flow. In short, I don't want the relationships to progress too linearly and predictably in my game.

I enjoy almost any fetish between male and female. So I'm going to enjoy them all while making these different paths.

On your side, of course, which way you want to go must be entirely up to your preferences, and each of the paths involving these fetishes must be avoidable. There are people who like various fetishes in this forum, as everywhere else, and I think that's the only way everyone can be happy. Adding a fetish as a preference rather than not adding it at all. And being able to completely avoid the path you don't want to go( I don't mean skipping here ). So, don't think like "If there is swinging, blackmail, rape, etc. in this game, then there is no harem." All of them can be available and which way to go is up to you.

Some of you may think like "If this happens, the progress of the game will slow down, our content will be split in half. So, why would I want this kind of content?"

My first priority will always be the main story, the other content I mentioned will not overwhelm the main story of the game, you can be sure of that. So what I'm talking about doesn't mean fifty fifty. More like eighty-twenty.

This is my first game in this industry and I want to do my best and please everyone, want to appeal to large audiences( by doing it the way I enjoy, of course ). What I understood in my 6 months of developer experience here, in this forum, is that the only way to do this is what I'm talking about.

While writing this post, I thought a lot so as not to be misunderstood, so... If you let me know your thoughts about it (instead of facepalming), I would get more ideas on it. Thanks.

Last edited:

poza

May 16, 2020
Hey, I thought I wasn't able to express my thoughs properly in this forum and there are some things I want to write about.

I didn't mention my thoughts about that at the beginning because I was a little nervous about that and it wasn't so necessary (the purpose of the first 2 episodes of the game was to introduce the main characters, and to talk roughly about the storyline of the game). Also, once this discussion is opened, the focus can completely shift from the game. So, I didn't want to talk about it instead of the game. Now that things have calmed down, I think it's time.

Wondering what I'm thinking? You can consider what I'll write now as future possible content in my game and my general view of all these stuff. Let's see;

Frankly, it doesn't seem natural to me that there are no guys other than MC in the games. Or, even if there are any guys in the game, it doesn't seem normal to me that they all act like gay and have no interest in girls(or girls have no interest in any guy other than MC). And I don't like it.

Secondly, I don't like the fact that MC seduces and fucks all the girls in the game is the only option, as is the case with 90% of their games today. This is starting to become very commonplace for me.

There must also be paths in which girls(or boiz) can experience various, different stories with others. Don't think of all of these as romantic relationships or NTR. Think some of them as different things based on the situations that occur(like blackmail) in the main story flow. In short, I don't want the relationships to progress too linearly and predictably in my game.

I enjoy almost any fetish between male and female. So I'm going to enjoy them all while making these different paths.

On your side, of course, which way you want to go must be entirely up to your preferences, and each of the paths involving these fetishes must be avoidable. There are people who like various fetishes in this forum, as everywhere else, and I think that's the only way everyone can be happy. Adding a fetish as a preference rather than not adding it at all. And being able to completely avoid the path you don't want to go( I don't mean skipping here ). So, don't think like "If there is swinging, blackmail, rape, etc. in this game, then there is no harem." All of them can be available and which way to go is up to you.

Some of you may think like "If this happens, the progress of the game will slow down, our content will be split in half. So, why would I want this kind of content?"

My first priority will always be the main story, the other content I mentioned will not overwhelm the main story of the game, you can be sure of that. So what I'm talking about doesn't mean fifty fifty. More like eighty-twenty.

This is my first game in this industry and I want to do my best and please everyone, want to appeal to large audiences( by doing it the way I enjoy, of course ). What I understood in my 6 months of developer experience here, in this forum, is that the only way to do this is what I'm talking about.

While writing this post, I thought a lot so as not to be misunderstood, so... If you let me know your thoughts about it (instead of facepalming), I would get more ideas on it. Thanks.
I see you as a developer for an adequate user. I completely agree with the idea of abandoning the harem of naivety or fanaticism from the ntr and bringing the player closer to situations more similar to reality.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

As someone that love harem and has been playing harem games even before western vns were a thing I can't believe you are thinking of making a "harem" game without even knowing what this will imply for your game,
first of all you can always add any fetish you want because is your game and no one forces you but in the end a dev that adds sharing/swinging/ntr in a harem game is because that game is simply not a harem game.
It won't make sense for a harem game to have the mc share his girls or get them fucked by other dudes, is the same if you make an incest game and the mother, sister etc are getting fucked by other dudes instead of the mc, it goes against every concept of that "fetish/genre".
To put an example if you want to make a femdom game and then add male dom (and you like male dom more than female dom) that is exactly the contrary fetish it won't make sense to the players.

You can mix genres all you want but in the long term there will always be controversy because is like mixing salt and sugar at the same time and I'm not even going to talk about the fanbase fighting over each other for content etc...

If you don't like the fact the mc seduces and fuck all the girls then simply don't put harem in your game because you will end up pissing off people and you won't do it right because "you don't like" the whole concept of what a harem game is, that is the mc getting em all.

"If there is swinging, blackmail, rape, etc. in this game, then there is no harem." All of them can be available and which way to go is up to you.
Mixing too many fetishes that doens't go well with each other is just a bomb waiting to explode.

Make whatever you wan't but don't go adding fetishes if you don't like the whole concept of them because that will only hurt you in the end and those that support you will feel scammed or lied.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

wtf-what.gif
...good luck..
.....imma just be over there makin some popcorn....

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes