clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Choose your audience at the start, you want NTR go for it and stick with a NTR story if you don't want NTR don't put that shit later on or do "what if's" with that kind of content and don't put voyeurism shit of others fucking specially when are fucking our LI's because many of your non NTR audience will cancel the support in the main game because of that side Storys too.
Grind is never fun but is even more unpleasant to grind and see other's enjoy the rewards of our grind.
Derezz
To add my opinion to the above, these VNs require too much effort to make a game you yourself wouldn't enjoy playing. Make the game you want. If it's any good, it will find an audience. Just don't expect that to happen overnight.
I hope you use the experience, good and bad, to create a new project, whether it's tomorrow or next year.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
The dev caused this himself. He was in it for the money and there's nothing necessarily wrong with that but he obviously didn't understand his target audience at all.

It was supposed to be a harem game (I think), the first sex scene in the game is MC watching his mom have sex and right there a large part of the audience will just leave, some will stay but they won't "trust" you anymore which means they won't give you money.

Then suddenly dev realizes that he actually doesn't like harem and will put some small optional ntr scenes in. And the excuse that he was afraid to talk about it at the beginning was just really dumb. And right there he lost the rest of the "target" audience but didn't do enough to bring a new audience in.

And finally the "What if" scenes. We all know the kind of scenes we would get. Like gangbang with the mom, some old ugly fat guy fucking all the Lis and stuff like that.

So I think that the dev fucked up at the beginning and it just snowballed into the situation we have right now

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
The game was doom from the start, between the scene with the mother getting fucked, the What If (i really don't know why devs do this shit, i have never see the gain in this), the optional ntrish routes and the money hunter mind set of the developer this was obviously going nowhere.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
good games are always abandoned. at least next time make a really bad game so the players will respond normally when the game is abandoned. but not for this one. I will really miss this airplane pose FB_IMG_1644936166764.jpg

Last edited:

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
If best Patreon devs quit after second update because they donb't have enough patrons we haven't see completed games or we simple see slow updates at all. I remember first updates of Summer Time Saga, now they do 4 update in year and have many supporters. For dev try use your skill with studios.

Eggward Eisan

Sep 3, 2018
You folded bro. You shouldn't have let the hate flood. Should of took the constructive criticism and improved and ignored the obvious trolls. Sad to see it go could of been one of the greats like milfy city or awakening.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Typical.

I don't know how long it's going to take before idiots understand that making a game isn't going to make them money.

You also need a player base and that's going to take time. Hell, you might even have to complete a couple of games before people start following you.

Getting a couple of updates in isn't going to bring in the cash regardless of how hard you work.

If you aren't willing or able to make at least a couple of games without much profit then this isn't the job for you.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Typical.

I don't know how long it's going to take before idiots understand that making a game isn't going to make them money.

You also need a player base and that's going to take time. Hell, you might even have to complete a couple of games before people start following you.

Getting a couple of updates in isn't going to bring in the cash regardless of how hard you work.

If you aren't willing or able to make at least a couple of games without much profit then this isn't the job for you.
its not only this type of games doing videos for yt or streaming on yt or twitch ppl think they will get famous from one day to another and I dont think going full work since the begining is a good idead either

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Typical.

It's a blessing and a curse.

For me newer Devs are welcomed as some of the veterans have gotten fat and comfortable, so I encourage any new blood just so long as they have the passion for it. As long as they know the journey ahead of them, know that it's a grind and aren't solely doing this just to try and get rich, I'm all for it. I've seen a lot of potential in some of these new guys, so I'm excited about that. But to your point it's foolish to look at what other Devs are racking in and assume your game is going to be an instant success.

Unlike the years prior, there are plenty of games to choose from, not all good games... but nonetheless, there are options now. Devs have to ask themselves why would the average perv choose their game over others, what does their game have that the others don't.

There was one Dev, no going to mention his name but he had a wife and kids and foolishly put all of his eggs in one basket thinking that his game was going to be the next big thing and it fizzled. I would never encourage anyone to do such a thing, not when you have mouths to feed.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just like in any business, should you want to succeed you will have ta make a following.
You can drum up support with vids, with comics, with content you put out in a constant pace.
You then draw the line and see where you are at.
Cannot understand why devs would not play some games from here with huge followings.
Just play some AAA game from 10 years ago you can get for so little and see how they present themselves.
Just the menus, the GUI, the cutscenes, the first action sequences, the gameplay will tell them what works.

There are wonderful devs that are successful and have wifes and kids, even newborns.
They are workahoolics and even the small devs not feeling family pressure are putting in insane hours.
Problem is .. there needs to be hours put into getting a following, starting trends, putting out consistent ideas
all geared around your game and the impact it has in the player base.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Yes, scenes involving such things like trap or rape will be avoidable.
The Landylady is she meant to be the mc mom or step mom? if so I really need to get a working mod, not a fan of the Landy lady title hehe. I absolutely detest NTR and I know for many it has its own intepretations. However in this case, what I mean by NTR is that any potential Li etc is not cheating on the mc. The MC can date as many women as he wants to, but the girls he is with are faithful to him alone, no sharing with other dudes etc?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes