3.90 star(s) 39 Votes
Aug 24, 2021
I've already read a few pages. Too lazy and late to continue through the rest 100 pages. Since I can't find the latest version of the game with translation anywhere for free - waiting is the only option.
This here is the latest version so far which I sended before already :>

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Thank you, but I already have Sweet Home installed. I think. And i'm asking about the SoD 2 or is Sweet Home is 2nd game but with DLC?
Sweet Home is SoD2, no DLC they just changed the name. It also definitely has an English translation built in. As I said this thread op is horribly outdated.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Sweet Home is SoD2, no DLC they just changed the name. It also definitely has an English translation built in. As I said this thread op is horribly outdated.
Oh. Oh. So I downloaded Sweet Home and I also downloaded and for a PAINFULLY LONG PERIOD OF TIME I've extracted the older version of the game. Because I thought Sweet Home was a spin-off or something like that. All of this based on a single thought that the 0.1 version of this game I had was the latest. Thank you for explaining this to me.

Aug 24, 2021
Oh. Oh. So I downloaded Sweet Home and I also downloaded and for a PAINFULLY LONG PERIOD OF TIME I've extracted the older version of the game. Because I thought Sweet Home was a spin-off or something like that. All of this based on a single thought that the 0.1 version of this game I had was the latest. Thank you for explaining this to me.
Poor you but we still don't get it why the thread isn't updated anymore :/

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, is the music way low for anybody else (When enemies swarm)? I remember it used to be pretty loud, now I can barely hear it even though it's maxed. I'd have to turn down everything but the music and boost my comp volume to hear it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems it's a bit louder after the first mission, but it's still not all that intimidating like it used to be. Maybe they dropped it so you could hear the girls talk, but it really doesn't pump you up the way it used to during swarms. I can barely tell a swarm is starting now.

Normal difficulty is wayyyy too easy too. Surprised that's the default, you have to practically let the girls get hit to have any risk of them dying. Guess I'll swap to hard mode. Also, anybody else feel like it was a bad call to have the higher difficulty modifier boost your score? The point of added difficulty is to add challenge, playing at a higher difficulty awards more points so you get stronger quicker...kinda defeats the purpose. I guess it's not like it's all that difficult to buy out the shop stuff even on normal difficulty anyways, just seems like a weird choice.

Last edited:

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Got stuck in a tree on the 4th map...We need a hero reset button, lol. Maybe if I wait long enough I can trigger a rush event and get some stamina to teleport fuck one of the girls. I'm not even sure how stamina builds, when you take damage? I've killed a few special infected while stuck in here and it hasn't gone up. Well, this sucks.

No more enemies are spawning...

Ugh, stuff like this kills my desire to play games.

Last edited:

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
Got stuck in a tree on the 4th map...We need a hero reset button, lol. Maybe if I wait long enough I can trigger a rush event and get some stamina to teleport fuck one of the girls. I'm not even sure how stamina builds, when you take damage? I've killed a few special infected while stuck in here and it hasn't gone up. Well, this sucks.

No more enemies are spawning...

Ugh, stuff like this kills my desire to play games.
So its called vitality not stamina, and it only replenishes when you have the skill activated where killing has an increase in vitality, and no i dnt think they going to have a hero reset, otherwise people can exploit it to get into secret rooms

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
There are four ways to restore vitality:
1. Picking up those items on the map, obviously.
2. Getting hit.
3. The 3rd(?) I think passive in the melee strikes line, which lets you gain Vitality for every melee hit you land. Not kills, hits. Note, unless they fixed it, this also gives you vitality for hitting random objects in the environment with melee attacks. Charges REALLY fast with any melee weapon. Even without it, finding a cluster of bricks on the ground can let you fill up your gauge super fast if you want too.
4. Last passive in the lower Vitality tree, the one that passively allows you to gain Vitality. (unlocked at lvl 30) Dunno how effective it is.

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
Theres a room in the laboratory with a rabbit doll and an item thats behind a glass door with a green yellow red light on top, anyone know how to activate them?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Theres a room in the laboratory with a rabbit doll and an item thats behind a glass door with a green yellow red light on top, anyone know how to activate them?
There are 3 little switches you need to pick up in the lab/hospital area in semi-randomised places. Someone in the thread already made a list of possible locations. If you're playing 1.02 then you can actually justy grab the item through the wall if you're in the right place. Also be warned, if you leave the hospital area the switches you collected reset and you'll be locked out of the room.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
2. Getting hit.
3. The 3rd(?) I think passive in the melee strikes line, which lets you gain Vitality for every melee hit you land. Not kills, hits. Note, unless they fixed it, this also gives you vitality for hitting random objects in the environment with melee attacks. Charges REALLY fast with any melee weapon. Even without it, finding a cluster of bricks on the ground can let you fill up your gauge super fast if you want too.
4. Last passive in the lower Vitality tree, the one that passively allows you to gain Vitality. (unlocked at lvl 30) Dunno how effective it is.
#4 is really good. I dropped the melee charge up for the passive since it's simply better, passively. Melee charging on environment is probably some glitch the devs missed out lul

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
Newer version makes walls and floor flicker in lobby for me. Its random not constant.

Costumes are for everyone? So i have to farm those 3 times each?

Aug 24, 2021
2. Getting hit.
Strike of Fury 2 is so far the fastet way to get Vitality :> but they should patch it it's kind a weird getting in this way easily fast Vitality
Screenshot (950).png

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Aug 24, 2021
fastest when on demand but inefficient really. I don't wanna stand there hammering the ground or wall for a minute or 2 just for max recovery stacks lol. Getting hit on purpose is even faster lol
Well the thing is that Strike of Fury 2 unlocks it at lvl 13 and can made easily under 20 sec at begin already max while Full of Vitality unlocks it at lvl 30 because I'm lvl 30 I definitely use Full of Vitality but Strike of Fury 2 is just an alternative Vitality recharge for beginners :/ and btw not only standing Punching hitting enemys or getting hit by enemys recharges it too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aug 24, 2021
anyway to replay the game? something like a newgame+(keeping the money, skills and costumes)
Yes if you go upstairs and then left to the girl you can replay all the missions again you also keep all the money,skills and costumes you can also start at the checkpoints and can turn Story part ON / OFF

Reactions: peixe751
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes