3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
where can i download the whole new version of the game ? Can u show me pls ?
Don't know if anyone's released a pirated copy, might take a while. I still haven't finished downloading mine off dlsite! You can buy it here though:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: angelpewds

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
Don't know if anyone's released a pirated copy, might take a while. I still haven't finished downloading mine off dlsite! You can buy it here though:
For anyone that bought the game before update come like me, game dev sorry that you have to re-download dlsite version to get latest update, steam have auto update so no need for that. V1.04 is all about bug fixes, so i'm skipping this version and wait for game dev to add new contents, redownload whole game is a pain.

Inceptor57

Feb 4, 2020
So did the Update 1.041 break Hikari for anyone else? You can't go into a stage with her in any of the member slot otherwise she kinda spazes out and then enters and stays in her "defeated" position.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So did the Update 1.041 break Hikari for anyone else? You can't go into a stage with her in any of the member slot otherwise she kinda spazes out and then enters and stays in her "defeated" position.
Download the R18 patch again from the Eroge site, it needs to be redownloaded and reapplied every update.

Black Thunder

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone got cheats? Trying to see the animations easier. Tried it myself but I can't find out how to control their health.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
For anyone that bought the game before update come like me, game dev sorry that you have to re-download dlsite version to get latest update, steam have auto update so no need for that. V1.04 is all about bug fixes, so i'm skipping this version and wait for game dev to add new contents, redownload whole game is a pain.
Same with me. I've finished the game and I'll probably grind to get the rest of the scenes but I'll wait for a more hefty update. 18 GB is terrifying.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Does the last act have different paths? I'm only basing this on some of the posts about the costumes because I haven't replayed it yet.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Does the last act have different paths? I'm only basing this on some of the posts about the costumes because I haven't replayed it yet.
Yeah, I didn't realize it at first but there's I think two sets of three routes after you go down the elevator. Was a nice surprise to have a bit more variety while playing through. I think other levels have some, much lesser degrees of randomisation. I remember there were a few alternate routes in the factory level but that was to a much lesser extent

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah, I didn't realize it at first but there's I think two sets of three routes after you go down the elevator. Was a nice surprise to have a bit more variety while playing through. I think other levels have some, much lesser degrees of randomisation. I remember there were a few alternate routes in the factory level but that was to a much lesser extent
In last act at check point, there are 3 doors, on the right leading to garage map, middle leading to hospital map and on the left is a cave, if you want to grind for costume, you should get v1.04 becoz dev buff RNG of costume drop rate, it have higher chance now.

TRSA

Jul 17, 2018
Okay, can someone update this thread? It's been stuck at v0.34 for the longest time, despite updates and the game releasing.

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
Does anybody know what the 2 quarantine room are used for? I know the one next to the shower is where the dude wank off when you give the shower gift to the girls but is there a way to open it ourselves? Or is it an option at all...

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
is it safe buying from them? i see so many games i want.
They are one of the biggest sites for this kind of game in Japan (in the world really). All the jap devs use it and I've never heard of anyone claiming they're insecure.

Aug 24, 2019
They are one of the biggest sites for this kind of game in Japan (in the world really). All the jap devs use it and I've never heard of anyone claiming they're insecure.
ok thanx, i will try them out then.
dlsite is safe. Probably the main website for these kind of games.
i kind of figured that out ha ha, but ok i will try it out.
also, is this game the same one on steam?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes