3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Gotta say, the bikini armour is a bit of a disappointment. I mean for starters it's not even a fucking bikini!

Reactions: Htyur

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Since for some dumb reason the inner voice isnt usable during the NTR scenes, does anybody know if the xray is usable during the NTR?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Since for some dumb reason the inner voice isnt usable during the NTR scenes, does anybody know if the xray is usable during the NTR?
X-ray and first person works, but yeah I was quite disappointed when I finally got inner-voice and it didn't work in those scenes

The two items are currently swapped, giving one enables the other.
I have both items for some characters and unfortunately inner voice definitely doesn't work in NTR scenes. Maybe they'll add it down the line

Aug 3, 2017
X-ray and first person works, but yeah I was quite disappointed when I finally got inner-voice and it didn't work in those scenes

I have both items for some characters and unfortunately inner voice definitely doesn't work in NTR scenes. Maybe they'll add it down the line
how do you unlock the xray and inner? i have 100% save downloades from this forum but it is still locked for me? during ntr and normal all 3 icon are locked

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017

Oh that? Uhm.. I don't know if they've recorded or have plans for that in NTR scenes.

hatjoann

Oct 10, 2017
I asked the dev on Ci-en, they're talking to dlsite about getting a way to be able to download updates without re-downloading the entire game so fingers crossed
That's good to hear, the DLsite version really needs the gpu heat fix like ASAP, having around 80 to 100 gpu usage most of the time (especially in dialogues) on a RTX 2070 SUPER is not normal. Of course the game needs optimization as a whole, but that one fix is what it needs quickly.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
how do you unlock the xray and inner? i have 100% save downloades from this forum but it is still locked for me? during ntr and normal all 3 icon are locked
It's the mini games, though your reward is always picked from 1 of 4 so even if you win you might not get what you want. For X-Ray (Which currently unlocks inner-voice) you need to beat the bath game, which is fairly easy and you can earn multiple rewards if you score high. For inner-voice you need to beat the shower game, which is a massive fucking pain in the ass and you might not even get the prize you want!

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The NTR scenes are great, hope there are more coming :love:

Btw too bad the zombies sex cutscenes are ryona only, not a fan of seeing the girl getting fucked then getting her head or stomach destroyed. I know you can disable them but...

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
The NTR scenes are great, hope there are more coming :love:

Btw too bad the zombies sex cutscenes are ryona only, not a fan of seeing the girl getting fucked then getting her head or stomach destroyed. I know you can disable them but...
I wish we could see the battle sex scenes, both monster and MC in the comfort of the town. Its kinda hard not for them to die if you want to see it during a level. At least those aren't ryona if you don't want that. Although I think it was several updates before the first game got a gallery for that? I can't remember.

Reactions: Tiasung

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
So version 1.041 is about to be released: . It apparently fixes a hell of a lot of bugs but unfortunately those of us who bought it on DLsite are going to have to re-download the whole thing. I know what I'm doing this afternoon...

• Sad
Reactions: UnknownBava

nubsauce

Jul 26, 2017
So the dev posted notes for an upcoming patch on their Twitter. If google translated it well enough for me, patch 1.041 will include a change that disallows the reverse bunny outfit from being grabbed without the switches, FYI.

The shower minigame will be easier though and the RNG on the Bikini Armor outfit will be removed.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Kirara's costume meshes will be fixed, i think NTR reward items are now gonna be shop items. Yeah 1.041 is gonna fix alot of the most pressing bugs. They also said the cycling of NTR events by talking to the guys is a bug. So I wonder if they'll add those to the girl's interaction gallery.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Kirara's costume meshes will be fixed, i think NTR reward items are now gonna be shop items. Yeah 1.041 is gonna fix alot of the most pressing bugs. They also said the cycling of NTR events by talking to the guys is a bug. So I wonder if they'll add those to the girl's interaction gallery.
Pretty sure I read that they will be added to the interaction menu. Also there'll be an option to have the accessories visible even when clothed, which is nice

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes