3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Wait so for the trap room in Act 7, I have to finish the number of enemies within the time limit? I was doing ok but then all of a sudden the death scene happened.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Wait so for the trap room in Act 7, I have to finish the number of enemies within the time limit? I was doing ok but then all of a sudden the death scene happened.
You also have to watch you health, if you didn't run out of health or time then it was probably a bug. This game is really buggy, on one go at that mission enemies just stopped coming at one point, I was sat with 2 minutes left and 20 enemies to kill and they just stopped...

Odd-Eye

Jan 13, 2018
Are there any other requirements for the Combat suit or Bikini armour? Like do you need to be playing very hard? They've never appeared for me on normal or hard
Got every costumes on easy, so I doubt it's tied to difficulty.
The Combat Armor is always in the same place, but you have to do a fair bit of platforming to reach it.
From what I noticed, the Bikini Armor is random. It's always in the same location, but the item can either be the costume or a ressource item.

While I am on the subject of costumes, if someone has trouble locating the buttons required to unlock the door to the Reverse Bunny outfit, here are the various place where I was able to find them. Do note that's once you're inside the hospital-like location, you cannot leave until pressing all three buttons or they'll disappear. The boundaries of the place can be identified by the yellow circles with two footsteps on the ground.
Anyway, here are the locations I found :
- On a soap stand, in either of the 2 shower rooms
- On an hospital bed, in any of the 4 rooms with hospital beds lined up
- On a console, in the surveillance/security room linking 2 of the rooms with hospital beds
- In one of the glass shelves, in any of the 6 small rooms after the hospital beds
- On one of the yellow chairs, in any of the 6 small rooms after the hospital beds
- On an operation table, in one of the 2 operation room right before the room with the locked door to the Reverse Bunny outfit
- On a seat around one of the pillars, in the room with the locked door to the Reverse Bunny outfit

Don't hesitate to complete the list if I missed one location.
These costumes were definitely tedious to obtain, even more so when you must have 4 of each if you want to give it to every girl.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
You also have to watch you health, if you didn't run out of health or time then it was probably a bug. This game is really buggy, on one go at that mission enemies just stopped coming at one point, I was sat with 2 minutes left and 20 enemies to kill and they just stopped...
Lucked and got a pulse rifle right before the fight along with a grenade launcher. Finished with 2 seconds to spare. That was too close!

Yamainui351

Aug 3, 2021
...if someone has trouble locating the buttons required to unlock the door to the Reverse Bunny outfit...
Just angle yourself a little after the gap at a 45 degree angle and grab it through the wall, if they haven't patched that already.

Jul 9, 2017
Do we have a link to the 1.031 patch or an updated version of the full game? Currently the links we have are just 1.03 and the 1.031 H patch. For me as it stands the game is unplayable as I can't progress through dialogue or skip it because keybindings for "skip" and "next page" are unset and can't be set anywhere in the controls.

hatjoann

Oct 10, 2017
I see you all talking about different patches, but I see the DLsite version remains the same since day one. I figure the patches are for the steam version, but what about the DLsite one? Is the Steam version currently a better version? Should I go for it?
Well, it's mostly a question of where do you want to buy it. The DLsite version is DRM-free, already R-18 patched and more money goes to the devs. Steam version is not R-18 patched, you have to apply the patch everytime the game gets updated, the game will probably be updated more quickly on Steam though and finally I'm pretty sure the game is tied to the Steam DRM (not sure about that one, can't really test it).

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I see you all talking about different patches, but I see the DLsite version remains the same since day one. I figure the patches are for the steam version, but what about the DLsite one? Is the Steam version currently a better version? Should I go for it?
I asked the dev on Ci-en, they're talking to dlsite about getting a way to be able to download updates without re-downloading the entire game so fingers crossed

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So long as DLsite has their strange update system, they're aren't gonna get updates unless it's something significant. Re-downloading 18 gigs in small chunks is a gonna be a nightmare if all they're doing right now is bug fixes once a week or so.

Asked 4 times already but no one replied. How do I fix the blackscreen when I open Seed of Dead Sweet Home
Drivers up to date? Locale in Japanese? Did you buy the game or download it from somewhere?

Reactions: UnknownBava

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah I'm just waiting until they release some bug fixes. Not worth the hassle of redownloading this once a week or whatever. This game is going to need a ton of work I assume. I don't mind waiting months for more content and bug fixes.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes