3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
So to clarify, as of now there is no recollection room at all?

Dam seems like a large waste of content in a game like this considering the game lacks a lot of replayability.

Overall a dam good hentai game, and a step up from the last entry.
what are you talking about? you can see the repetition of the events
In your room are the scenes of History
In the laboratory is the scene from Game over
You review the H scenes with the heroines by talking to her
And the NTR scenes is talking with one of the 4, after having finished with the 3 orders

since you don't want to walk is something else

KnightXIII

Sep 10, 2017
And the NTR scenes is talking with one of the 4, after having finished with the 3 orders

pretty sure he mean recollection of Free H-animation/Heal monster grab etc:
which hopefully will come after some patch

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
pretty sure he mean recollection of Free H-animation/Heal monster grab etc:
which hopefully will come after some patch
Yes, it was good, but in-game, I could see that some of these animations when capturing a heroine sometimes freaked out, so I think the most is that they removed that content for now, until they solve it

Odd-Eye

Jan 13, 2018
The 3rd stage is an absolute nightmare, I found that the best way is to try angling a position where you can reach multiple spots with mouse movement alone. If you absolutely have to move the showerhead elsewhere, try to look directly up or down and press forward as lightly as possible, it prevents you from spiraling out of the room.
One thing I found out is that increasing the size of the bust make it clip through the girls arms, giving you a bigger spot to aim.
Besides that, I didn't find them that hard, just very tedious. Worse is the the fact that your reward is randomized between 4 possible items : 3 garbages and 1 unlock for the H-Scenes. And you have to repeat the process until you get the unlock for each of the 4 girls.
At least, the toilet minigame only requires you to click and the Bath minigame can give you up to 3 pull depending on how well you do.

EmpireToNone

Sep 1, 2021

Paste bin link to demosaic mod. Download from the provided Gdrive link and follow the instructions.

Will probably get buried in this thread eventually. I wrote up a guide over on steam that has the link as well as the R-18 patch for steam users and if anyone comes forth with any other mods I'll link them there.
sorry for the stupid question but when I go to the gdrive and try to download it downloads an adobe file and not the files for SOD. What am I doing wrong?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
sorry for the stupid question but when I go to the gdrive and try to download it downloads an adobe file and not the files for SOD. What am I doing wrong?
There should be 5 files in there, 4 are images of how to install in different languages, one is a zip file. Download the zip file, unzip it, paste it over your SoD2 installation folder.

EmpireToNone

Sep 1, 2021
There should be 5 files in there, 4 are images of how to install in different languages, one is a zip file. Download the zip file, unzip it, paste it over your SoD2 installation folder.
Yeah I see the images and the one file but when I try to download I get an adobe file, as you can see in the image. 1630512764076.png

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I see the images and the one file but when I try to download I get an adobe file, as you can see in the image. View attachment 1382707
That's a zip file... it has a readme which is just text instructions and that SoD2 folder which gets pasted over your installation folder. Your computer is just tagging it as an adobe file because you don't have an Unzipper. right click it and hit unzip with winzip which i think comes preinstalled or download 7zip and unzip it using that.

Jul 20, 2021
Can someone can show me Kiara NTR item location, and another girl item locations please. acualy someone told me it's in the suppermarket but i checked every conner in suppermartket but still can't find anything look like a 'Fruit'..if u guys have Pictures of them pls Help .

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
I'm on act 7, how do I deal with the trap room? Is there a way to save the girls first? I kinda got my ass handed to me rather quickly when I got there. Also, is there someway to compile all the answers to questions here so we have something to look at quickly?

Gribbly

Aug 8, 2017
I'm on act 7, how do I deal with the trap room? Is there a way to save the girls first? I kinda got my ass handed to me rather quickly when I got there. Also, is there someway to compile all the answers to questions here so we have something to look at quickly?
The finale to Act 7 is a straight damage race. Try to come in with a strong automatic weapon and a way to quickly kill Tintans and ZBBZs, and focus your perks on high ammo capacity and quicker reloading.

poyane

Apr 20, 2018
HI everyone,

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm at the manoir Mission, and I just ask myself "where's the H ?"
I've try to loose all my mates, even to let myself die, i've seen no H for the moment.

Do you have any clues about this ? :/

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
HI everyone,

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm at the manoir Mission, and I just ask myself "where's the H ?"
I've try to loose all my mates, even to let myself die, i've seen no H for the moment.

Did you install the R18 patch?

tmatzxzone

Jun 24, 2020
HI everyone,

install the r18 patch

• Red Heart
Reactions: poyane

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018

I shouldn't have to run all over the map to view specific scenes. That is just poor design when literally every other game just condenses it into one room/menu selection.

Even locking it behind beating the game on Very Hard would be fine with me. But making me slog around to get to the scenes I like is ludicrous.

Kyrieru

Aug 13, 2019
Are there saves for this? I hardly play good shooters let alone "make a map and put 1000 of the same enemy everywhere" shooters.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes