3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Horalover

May 7, 2017
A mod can update it. You would need to do is report the post with "Game Update".
Only thing is that there doesn't seem to be a reliable and consistent source or game version.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Know if they will add more death scenes or not?
... death scenes? i couldn't tell you.... the only things I know are coming are the strip club, torture room, recollection for in battle animations, more NTR events. Things that might come if they consider worth it: 1 (very very unlikely 2) more heroines, VR mode, more costumes. I would put "more death scenes" in the least likely category.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
... death scenes? i couldn't tell you.... the only things I know are coming are the strip club, torture room, recollection for in battle animations, more NTR events. Things that might come if they consider worth it: 1 (very very unlikely 2) more heroines, VR mode, more costumes. I would put "more death scenes" in the least likely category.
Ahhh, do you think they will fix them to where they activate depending on the monster instead of the stage? Or would you also put this in the least lickly category?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Ahhh, do you think they will fix them to where they activate depending on the monster instead of the stage? Or would you also put this in the least lickly category?
I can't imagine them changing the way death scenes play out either. Pretty sure they just want to keep it tied to the stage. Of course that also means that if they decide to add more levels like they did for the first game, they'll make new death scenes for them.

If you're wondering why, I think it has to do with the boss. As boss can't actually attack a downed girl and therefore couldn't have a scene if it was tied like that.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
I can't imagine them changing the way death scenes play out either. Pretty sure they just want to keep it tied to the stage. Of course that also means that if they decide to add more levels like they did for the first game, they'll make new death scenes for them.

If you're wondering why, I think it has to do with the boss. As boss can't actually attack a downed girl and therefore couldn't have a scene if it was tied like that.
Ahhh, that makes since.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Since there's no gallery for the combat rape scenes, I thought I would just go into battle and see it for myself, but if the girl gets raped for more than 5 seconds while I'm trying to get this endless rush of zombies out of my face, you get a game over. Bruh, what is even the point of this feature if you can't even enjoy it?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
For anyone too impatient for this to get updated, there is a Fitgirl repack of the full version release you can snag. It even includes the patch to remove the mosaic censorship.

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Well, for those who have not realized it yet, after unlocking the 3 NTR events, they can repeat it again without having to get those items, that is, they only need to get the 3 items only once
then to see it again, they just accept the mission and talk to the subject again and the NTR event is activated

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
I was only able to get to the 2nd part of the NTR scenes before it started looping. I didn't even know there was a third. If you're supposed to get 3 items per girl then I definitely only made it to the 2nd scene before it started looping.

The last NTR scene I got with Hikari was when she was drugged and really started to like the sex. Is that actually the 3rd scene?
My friend, there are 3 NTR scenes, after getting 3, you can play it whenever you want

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
So do we know what happened to the main character of the first SOD? felt really random that he just disappeared

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
So to clarify, as of now there is no recollection room at all?

Dam seems like a large waste of content in a game like this considering the game lacks a lot of replayability.

Overall a dam good hentai game, and a step up from the last entry.

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
How the fuck do you clear the shower minigame, I managed to clear second stage once, and then couldn't find all the places to clean in the 3rd stage. The shower moving behind walls doesn't help exactly when trying to go around the girl.
Best advice I can give is zoom in. It makes aiming 1000x easier.

simonart

Jan 14, 2018
I also expect them to roll out a DLC similar to the 1st game at some point. Sharing some light on what happened between Aya and the boss after Act 5.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
So to clarify, as of now there is no recollection room at all?

Dam seems like a large waste of content in a game like this considering the game lacks a lot of replayability.

Overall a dam good hentai game, and a step up from the last entry.
There's no recollection room for mid-battle animations, everything else is easy to see again, though it is a little scattered. You have story event replays in your room, game overs are in the lab and individual heroines scenes you need to talk to them

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
SOD1.03 torrent

and OneDrive
"1.7z去掉" is SOD1 Ver1.51.
"2.7z.001去掉"and"2.7z002去掉" is SOD2 Ver1.03R.
Delete "去掉" rename to .7z or 7z.00x
Unzip with 7-zip
Password: 9527daohang.com
This link comes from the China Forum, I have downloaded the test and found no virus.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2018
Many things left me hanging, there should have been more NTR, didn't get to open the quarantine zones, I still don't know what happened to the first protagonist except that he had been at the shelter ichika and his brother stayed at. The Aya and boss fight seemed like it must have some H scene, like how in the hell did she even managed to fight him let alone escape when the boss almost recovered and can insta-move. Kinda thinking maybe the first protagonist helped her here, maybe, I don't know.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
How the fuck do you clear the shower minigame, I managed to clear second stage once, and then couldn't find all the places to clean in the 3rd stage. The shower moving behind walls doesn't help exactly when trying to go around the girl.
The 3rd stage is an absolute nightmare, I found that the best way is to try angling a position where you can reach multiple spots with mouse movement alone. If you absolutely have to move the showerhead elsewhere, try to look directly up or down and press forward as lightly as possible, it prevents you from spiraling out of the room.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes