3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Maybe its just post nut clarity but don't you guys think that kirara's NTR scenes are really, really sad? Like I get it NTR and all but hot damn, I really felt bad for the protagonist in the last scene, the icing on the cake is that it's all supposed to be canon "NTR scenes are unavoidable but you get warning beforehand"
I just can't look at this character the same way again
Yeah kirara's kind of a bitch, I was hoping for a scene where the MC turns the tables on her.

Reactions: IamHisMaster

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Any of you guys who know how to decompie games and stuff? I want those Chibi icons of the four girls. I'd ask the devs but they've gotta a lotta work already dealing with other stuff.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Maybe its just post nut clarity but don't you guys think that kirara's NTR scenes are really, really sad? Like I get it NTR and all but hot damn, I really felt bad for the protagonist in the last scene, the icing on the cake is that it's all supposed to be canon "NTR scenes are unavoidable but you get warning beforehand"
I just can't look at this character the same way again
I was expecting/hoping the final scene to be a payoff of the idea of Kirara becoming Fatso's pet, I was sure the rope was going to be for her. I like her overall but she definitely is the worst to the main character, could really have used some more dere in her scenes.

Reactions: IamHisMaster

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
I was expecting/hoping the final scene to be a payoff of the idea of Kirara becoming Fatso's pet, I was sure the rope was going to be for her. I like her overall but she definitely is the worst to the main character, could really have used some more dere in her scenes.
yeah with the rope I thought so too but then the twist was really fucked up, also she had no regret in binding the MC to get off of humiliating him so much, I really hate the idea of this scene

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
well hope we can have and bugfix update and with a little content to the end end of september (but probably more later), because i was wondering where is the poledance room (i cant remember if they said it would be a DLC back then), or i was hoping for see the titan animation on combat just like in the firts game.
1013797_Peliculas_y_TV_18_01_2021_01_23_20_p._m..png Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.30 - 15.46.11.08.png
or these artwork for the main menu even for the loading backgorund (probably discardted to put the tips)
1013800_Peliculas_y_TV_18_01_2021_01_24_25_p._m..png 1013796_Peliculas_y_TV_18_01_2021_01_24_19_p._m..png

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Probably the biggest disappointment this year when it comes to hentai games, so much potential from the first part waste and thrown away by stupid developers who rush for a pointless release. So much in this game looks like done by a total amateur in 5 minutes, the shooting model is unreliable, unlike the one in the first game which sure was kinda oldschool but was reliable and working, no to mention the game over scenese, same for every girl and only 20% of the duration of the game overs in first game. Expected to get a continuation with all the good aspects of the first part, what we got is a totally new game with same characters, supposedly continued story and all the good aspects thrown out the window.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
So despite having gotten the NTR scenes on loop for a girl, her stats state that ive viewed 0 NTR events with her? This makes it seem like there can happen random NTR events in the base that you can peek on, or is this not the case?

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Personally I like the game. Is it not fully complete? No, however they made it playable and allowed most of the content right away. Personally I would put it as a 0.7 release since more content needs to be done (fix the death scenes to the monsters instead of the act, fix the recollection room, add more scenes and such) however it is still a good game in my opinion.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

AthenaGRE

Oct 22, 2017
So despite having gotten the NTR scenes on loop for a girl, her stats state that ive viewed 0 NTR events with her? This makes it seem like there can happen random NTR events in the base that you can peek on, or is this not the case?
i think this number prolly for some future events or might be bugged idk

alpha90stigma

Dec 14, 2018
Is there something you can do in the "Free Time" reward of the hot springs mini game? If you make all six jumps does something special happen?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes